Samsung devices have suffered the highest failure rate among Android devices for five quarters in a row...

>Samsung devices have suffered the highest failure rate among Android devices for five quarters in a row, but Samsung’s rate was still significantly lower than iPhone’s (16 percent) during Q4 2016.

Yikes.

Attached: 1517075286193.png (782x899, 144K)

Yikes.

Yikes.

Yikes.

Well Samsung and Apple devices are the only devices worth fixing, people who own other brands just buy a new phone. Prove me wrong LG shills.

Hmm I severely doubt this. I would have liked to see their methodology.

Attached: 1520439743905.png (784x1984, 823K)

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S9+. The camera died one day after the 14 warranty had expired. They gave me a refurbished phone. I’ll never again by a Samsung phone.

They're overpriced, locked down garbage anyway.

14 day warranty what third world shithole do you live in

Holy fuck this post reeks of pajeet.

>2016
None of those devices are still being used

The S9+ would still be under the one year minimum warranty any first world country would mandate, so nice try.

>tfw 2 years minimum warranty in my country
only happened a few years ago. thank g*d.

That failure rate drop from 85 in Q4 2015 to 35% in Q2 2016 is Xiaomi muscling into the market

No. Xiaomi phones have the worst fucking batteries, they lose half their holding capacity in a year. Not that it matters because Xiaomi fans are the only ones more retarded than Apple fans you have no problem buying you new Mi Gong Cheng 5 every 6 months.

American actually with Verizon. It was bought through them as well. They have a 14 day return policy on devices. The “warranty” you speak will result in the phone being replaced with a refurbished phone.

>mfw my galaxy s5 still fucking works
(o・ω・o)

That sucks, that shit doesn't fly when you're in any other 1st world country.

>Xiaomi phones have the worst fucking batteries
Not the post-2015 models, that's the thing. Their batteries are among the best (if not the best) on the market right now.

Their powerbanks I agree, but on their newest phones their 4400mAh batteries are still physically smaller than Samsung's or even LGs 3000-3500 mAh battery. They are still sacrificing longevity for battery life in the first few months.
Keeps the reviewers happy, but fucks the customer in the end.

And they still degrade slower. My 4000 mAh can still do 8 hours of SoT, which isn't bad for a device from early 2016

>$100 Samsung phones crash more than $1000 iPhones

tell me more user

Which device? I have the Note 4 Pro and it lasts barely a day in standby, made sure there were no wakelocks and shit running on Lineage. I gave up on it and already moved on, just wished my Samsung wasn't locked down as fuck.

It's actually the reverse.

>Buy S7
>Drop it less than 600mm
>Fucking purple blotches all over the screen and digitizer is dead
Fuck Samsung.
Even Apple doesn't do this shit.

Note 3 pro, running debloated MIUI.

Using 2016 data in 2018. IPhone has best rates now.

poo2loo pajeet

Attached: 1521042884162.png (532x2612, 808K)

>Brands that are more popular have more people dropping their devices
Gee wow how surprising.

>i don't understand how percentages work
>t. brainlet

I moved from MIUI to AOSP Extended just a few hours ago. Few things have made me happier lately.

iToddlers will defend this.

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

>using iphone 5
>it still just werks
I think the users are more at fault than the devices

>iphone
>working past 1 year of ownership
There's no need to like on the internet, Pajeet.

Yikes.

I like on the internet all the time, just lie you're liking about iPhones reliability.

>MIUI
Yikes.

>yikesposting

Well nigger offcourse they have the highest failure rate, they own 90%of the Android market

yikers

>Huiomi
>Good
Their products outside of most basic ones are dogshit. Their phones are crap that shit battery and fall apart in a month, notebooks are macbooks rip offs that build like shit with a HORRENDOUS screens and the rest is shit as well. Fuck huiomi, maybe in 30 years they can catch up.

You should be angrier at American laws. Here in the UK, I bought a brand new Italian S9+ online for 1/3 cheaper than retail price and it's covered with a 2 year warranty.

How do you deal with it only having one gesture?

Attached: 88951765001_5513844039001_4631102048001-vs.jpg (1600x900, 56K)

I feed it pasta instead of charging it

How the fuck is there "refurbished" devices a month after the thing came out? What the fuck burgerland

>buy s7
>fucking hurl it at the ground
>"why did it break?!"

Learn how to not mistreat your devices before you complain about them

>Q4 2015
>85% failurs rate
wad da fugg?

>Own an iPhone
>Forced to call 911
Based.

Obviously fake.