Guys is this laptop worth it...

Guys is this laptop worth it? It's a 5th gen processor btw also the price isn't in US but I have doubts also has amd Radeon r7 m270 4gb dedicated to video whatever the fuck that means, dell thread I guess

Attached: Screenshot_20180820-210104.png (1080x1920, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-638248760-laptop-lenovo-z51-70-full-hd-intel-i3-1tb-hdd-8gb-ram-usada-_JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read the sticky and fuck off shitskin.

>bait

What is your poorfag currency you dipshit.

I bet my skin color is lighter than yours, faggot
Not bait
Mx pesos you little cunt

>Inspiron

Attached: 1368531216327.gif (240x228, 858K)

Go for a Thinkpad or get fucked, dumbass.

go mow my lawn jose

I'll mow your fat bitch of a mom instead, Jamal.

Okay recommend me a memepad with better specs than those for less than 400 usd also has to be 15 inch

I'll mow your sombrero carlos

What do you need it to do? Game? Render? Shit post?

Light uni stuff power point word excel casual posting and YouTube don't game on pc or anything however I'm worried I'll run out of space quickly

aprende inglés indio mugroso, vete a comer frijoles y ahorra para una laptop que valga la pena.

I'd go Acer for a brand new budget laptop, ~$350usd for an i3 and 1tb storage with is fine for your needs.

The Acer e15 core I3 8th gen was my first choice on Amazon its 380usd seemed pretty bang for your buck but with import fees it's well over what it's worth and the 350 usd model isn't available anymore so I'm fucked

I'll sell you my Lenovo lap. It doesn't have an SSD but it works wonders. It even has a good ol' optical drive.

articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-638248760-laptop-lenovo-z51-70-full-hd-intel-i3-1tb-hdd-8gb-ram-usada-_JM

Yeah importing can suck. 450 just seems high for a almost 4 year old laptop, the i7 is a dual core ffs lol

You don’t need an i7 or dedicated graphics For watching YouTube and shitposting save your money and get something that cost a 100 to 150 Canadian dollars less. Get an i5 with integrated graphics and a decent screen the speakers don’t matter if you have a pair of headphones

What's that in dollars?

>I bet my skin color is lighter than yours, faggot

Attached: whites of int.jpg (1491x2718, 842K)

Fuck you, you piece of shit.

I've been looking can't find anything decent
About 450usd
Kek
Is it because I rather game on my ps4?

Is Acer a meme?

Attached: Screenshot_20180821-002201.png (1080x1920, 375K)

It should be alright for most basic tasks. If you run out of space you can easily add external storage (maybe even internal, if you can remove an eventual dvd drive and put a caddie with a hard drive in it).
Just make sure the screen still has all its brightness and that the fans don't make too much noise under heavy load.
For the price accuracy, check ebay.
Good luck

also beware with AMD cpu/vid in a laptop. They tend to work at higher temps and drain more power than their intel counterparts.

last but not least, if you don't plan to game, no need for a graphic card. the one integrated in the cpu is far enough for nearly all the tasks.

Vaya cabrón inculto...