Seen this picture doing the rounds on Facebook within my city. It’s my local police

Seen this picture doing the rounds on Facebook within my city. It’s my local police.
Surely it’s illegal for the police (or anyone) to access and post on someone’s Facebook account, without justified reason?

Attached: 0E36F872-D77C-498F-8293-B8BAA305B84F.png (1242x2208, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1990/18/section/1
quora.com/Can-the-police-enter-your-home-if-the-door-is-open
quora.com/
youtu.be/fl9btptHU04?t=49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nope

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1990/18/section/1

yes

If it is illegal, it shouldn't be. That shit is funny.

see how funny it is when they "accidentally" check your messages while posting humorous update to your facebook page and then use it as evidence when they arrest your weed dealer

good riddance

>people breaking the law go to jail

omg wtf seriously?

dumb cunt no one gives a shit, even dumber to keep evidence on a phone that can get searched

I'm not a degenerate that has a weed dealer or a phone.

Why are British cops always so unprofessional and attention seekers?

pretty sure that's super illegal

jesus christ even the police look like super nu-millenial basedboys in England.
no it's not illegal because they are with the government and they can do everything there.

does their tag say ''SHARIA POLICE'?

I'm pretty sure those are both women

those are women user

lmfao such a neet

in murica cops try to avoid attention for obvious reasons. In britain they're not racist so they don't mind being seen

ACAB it's not legal and they would still have to prove a lot of shit. Privacy and such.

Ew, they weren't joking when they said English women are ugly.

if you're stupid enough to have no lock on your phone AND leave evidence of selling weed on it then you deserve to be locked up.

It's not illegal because the phone owner didn't put a lock on their phone.

The police can enter your home without your consent if you leave a publicly accessible door unlocked.

It's not just the UK either, the US is the same.

What cunts.

I would like to see a source to both of these statements

>the US is the same.
no it's not you dumb bong.

these, thank God america is superior in every way

quora.com/Can-the-police-enter-your-home-if-the-door-is-open

Dumb Amerifag. Doesn't even know its own laws.

>quora.com/
are you fucking serious m8?
>what is probable cause
Granted police can just lie and make up that they heard a sound. But plenty have fucked up their cases for getting caught doing it.
Take your stockholme syndrome somewhere else.

Am I seeing things, or did everybody else miss the
>while running from us
part in the OP image?
To me, the whole thing seems like they are essentially telling him that he's fucked anyways and might just turn himself in to avoid anyone involved further work
>run from cops
>probably have a reason to do so
>loose your phone
>have it unlocked
>phone now probably has the same status as some murder weapon or drug package with your fingerprints on it, only that it's much harder to "explain" how all you data "accidentally" ended up on that random phone that is totally not yours…
I too think the brits are a shame, but this time, they did do good.

you're fucking retarded, learn to read
>deal with a breach of the peace or prevent it
>enforce an arrest warrant
>arrest a person in connection with certain offences
>recapture someone who has escaped from custody
>save life or prevent serious damage to property.
they can't just fucking waltz in at any time because the door is unlocked

It's so fucking illegal, lawyers would take the case for you for free.

did you know that evidence that is obtained illegally is dismissed?

no way the one on the left is a girl, wouldn't let the one on the right touch my cock... might weinstein her though. kek girls lose foot race to guy, nother day in the life

UK police are the most passive aggressive shitters. It's one giant racketeering scheme, as long as they play ball, they get cut in on everything. It's why they're so useless because they don't actually have to do their job. They're basically payed to IRL shitpost and harass people.
also
>technology

lol i remember my dad's friend was a security guard, we talked to him at a microcenter on black friday. guy left his phone but since he had no password we checked his contacts and called his home phone or something to come get it.

It's not illegal for anyone to do it, cop or no. You drop your phone, unlocked no less, the finder is not legally barred from operating it, although it is theft if they do not return it to the owner or the authorities or a lost and found of the location it was found.

"Pal"
did they just asume their gender?

Yeah, but in this case, I don't see anything illegal. What else should they do? Send him a letter asking him if they can keep the phone? What's next? Drug dealers suing the police because they stole his wares? Burglars suing home owners because they got hurt doing their "job"? Oh wait, that already happend…

Pal isn't inherently gendered, though it is commonly used to address males.

American cops are so racist they shoot to kill more whites even though wites commit less crimes.

>payed to IRL shitpost and harass people.
how do to bong police?

>steal some m8s phone
>run from cops for different crime
>drop stolen phone

>What else should they do?
get a warrant, it should be easy considering the situation

>american companies put backdoors for their access and the access of the government (which records everything)
>some bong police fuck with a dope dealer
>Jow Forums has a problem with only one of these

How quickly PRISM was forgotten.

>Surely it’s illegal for the police (or anyone) to access and post on someone’s Facebook account, without justified reason?
>Surely it’s illegal
>without justified reason
>>you dropped your phone while running from us...
>>reason
Charlie, give it back.

>surely it’s illegal
No longer applies in [current year] when Snowden revealed the extent of the police / surveillance state and the people proved they were a bunch of pussies. Enjoy being crushed to death, plebs.

Joke's on them, the runner's name is Jamal.

They shouldn't do that, but then again, who the fuck leaves a phone unlocked, logged in into shit for anyone to do as they please as long as the phone is nowhere near the owner?

This could rightfully be done to ascertain the name of a someone they suspect (read: not yet booked, therefore suspected) is a criminal.

While stop and search powers do not explicitly cover accessing phones, there are no clear violations of PACE, as the officers are in uniform and clearly identifiable will conducting a search of personal belongings. The means do not exceed that of which a normal citizen could have used to determine the owner.

Pal isn't gendered

Stockholm*

maybe you should stop being a fucking retard and start locking and encrypting your phone properly

>''SHARIA POLICE'?
Probably CUMBRIA POLICE

please fuck off, normie.

>Europe
>having basic privacy rights

Attached: 1534560837382.jpg (211x211, 35K)

>Posts thing in public
>Public sees posts
The indignity

>America
>not being spied on by the NSA through hardware backdoors put there because the government asked them to be there

I want this life, brb quitting my job

In poundage perhaps.

An open door is not the same as an unlocked door. I'm actually LOLing at the notion of having to keep all exterior doors locked at all times to keep the police from coming and going as they please. The absolute state of Britannia.

>british police chasing a suspect they can't catch--
>we got his phone, let's have some epic lulz and taunt him on twatter with this cringeworthy photo

>american police chasing a suspect they can't catch--
>empty 2 magazines in his back

If you don't want police to kill you then plant a weapon on your corpse to get themselves off the hook then you just hate freedom.

youtu.be/fl9btptHU04?t=49s

>HURP THEY SAID TO STOP AND HE DIDN'T BASED POLICE

Do people ever factor in the instinctual fight or flight response to someone waving a gun and shouting at you?

>UK police
>waving a gun

I was replying to the post that had a video, my comment was related to the video.

If you're a criminal, you deserve what you get. They didn't break into his phone or FB acct.

>mmmmm this boot sure is tasty

If you don't want to live in a country with law and order, there are a number of countries that might suit you better.

>oh yes officer, you can plow my wife while I watch, I'll just keep cleaning your boots with my tongue

Attached: 1511352097979.jpg (801x1200, 220K)

They just hire retards with ego complexes that go around bullying people.

The attitude of most government employees in the UK is that if they do it then it is ok.