Which RTX are you buying?

I'm thinking of getting this Palit RTX 2080. I like the design and the price is not bad for the 2080.

Attached: 885832-857825-800.jpg (800x533, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/GZJnFY2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pajit
Also asus strix master race like any respectable white man.

none, bought the radeon pro wx 2100

Attached: amd_100_506001_radeon_pro_wx_2100_1346308.jpg (500x500, 44K)

I already have the Titan V.

>RTX
None, I don't buy rebranded memeware.

only buying one if the reflections in BFV give you a significant advantage and prob a cheap one at that.

i like the clean design
and what bigass port is that?

At this rate , eventually when I do get a card with the crazy prices I'm going to end up buying an AMD for the first time ever if those stay cheaper.

>palit
Oh no no no

dp you retard

EVGA or Gigabytes TI offering. After my last palit cards fans ball bearings corroded I dont trust their quality for shit.

Dumb brand whore. I had Palit's 980 and 980 Ti and they were superb cards. Extremely quiet. Enjoy being raped for an extra $200 on top of MSRP for your ANUS trash with overheating VRMs.

imgur.com/gallery/GZJnFY2

AHAHAHAHAHA. How many rupees are you being paid?

Attached: 1464444554797.png (347x289, 141K)

looks a bit too big for me honestly

>Pooga
The problem isnt Asus user.

founders edition with a custom aircooler like Raijintek Morpheus

I am not getting any of that shit.

Attached: Nvidia Hsun Huang on RTX prices.png (1828x1740, 999K)

Attached: RTX2080_Marketing_milliondollar.jpg (460x181, 23K)

None. My 970 still werks fine. Fuck these greedy juice.

the 7nm one that comes out next year

You should put a generic graph trend on this in Excel, it wont give you the exact price, but i'll probably show you a direction which the prices takes :)

Attached: Nvidia_Price_evolution.png (845x639, 64K)

That port isn't big, that card is just really tiny.

are these going to be more efficient than the 10XX series? Or is Nvidia shilling rebranded housefires?

upgrading from 970

getting the 2070 or 2080 whatever comes to stock first

The GTX 1050Ti lol

lol, only if AMD releases something remotely competitive, or else we'll only see nvidia 7nm cards in 2020 or even 2021, and the XX80ti card will cost $1399

Not at computing per dollars. Are you talking powerconsumption? I don't know that, but i really doubt it. The chip is bigger than ever before.

Pic is something i'm fiddling with, not done. But basically it's GFLOPS per dollar.

Attached: TEMP_GFLOPS_pr_MSRP.png (475x289, 8K)

Yeah, was referring to power consumption. Main reason I recommended my friend get a 1060 over a 580 even though I don't like nvidia.

The 20XX series seems to have
>basically same manufacturing process
>no higher clockspeeds
>MOAR COARS + gaytracing

Seems like a gloridied Pascal refresh + ray tracing advertisement.

if Nvidia doesn't respond to Navi then I'll be putting together my first all-AMD system next year.

The Asus Strix OC version. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I really want to buy a 1080 Ti right now.
I'll just wait for 2080 Ti benchmarks.

The Asus 1080 ti strix is excellent. Buy it if you can find it for a good price.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WE HAD ASKING ABOUT OUR SIXTY EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLAR SUPERCOMPUTER TO USE FOR GAMING
THE PHONES NEVER STOPPED RINGING

Perfectly happy with my 970

T. Poorfag

None.
I don't buy anything before I see some 4K benchmarks (real world) and a noticeable performance increase to justify a 1300 € card.

Then I'm likely to buy the ASUS Strix or Zotac, both have long warranty. If ASUS gets RGB sync with iCUE it will be ASUS.
I have a 1080 Ti FTW3 and am quite happy with it. I recently spend 1K for headphones instead. Probably a worthier investment than a new graphics card. I won't buy it for 5 FPS more.

Attached: EVGA-Schwanz.jpg (3840x2160, 3.1M)

I want the ones that OCs the best.