ITT: Jow Forums colonizes a new world

Continuing from last night.

Archive
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6720463/#6720463

Recap
Manzoli are fucked into submission by the first Jow Forums colony
>War still rages between Isles of Zolten and King Zeppi unified tribes
>Hungary establishes the peninsula nation Red Colored land invades Blue Colored land turning it into a puppet state and renames it into Magenta colored land
>Skyrim, Greater Zangram, and Holy Papal states don't do anything

BTW turn off anti aliasing when drawing new borders.

Attached: current map.png (6000x3000, 384K)

i'm sorry, but who are you quoting?

>i'm sorry, but who are you quoting?
(You)

Attached: stalin_holds_katyusha_personalise_by_mirage2000-d9mbsi2.png (891x756, 686K)

A new faction joins the Colonial race.

Attached: 1540140103070.png (6000x3000, 451K)

>he used anti aliasing anyway

Attached: Aliased VS Anti Aliasing.jpg (300x429, 12K)

This is a very dumb question but how do i turn off anti aliasing

Attached: 1540141347130.png (6000x3000, 396K)

I'm sorry bro. Can you tell me how turn it off on Paint net?

Jover'Dam sends fish to Isle of Zolten and wishes to engage in trading. Awaiting further cooperation.

yeah sure

Cool. Begin constructing embassy and secretly build a spynetwork on Isle of Zolten.

Sure, when using the brush, paint bucket, shapes and even text tool this will be available to turn on or off.

Attached: Screenshot (50).png (1242x442, 147K)

Jover's and Zolten make trade easier by establishing the western half of an island is the middle ground for fisher men and merchants to travel by.

Zeppi begins rapid expansion and even begins forming a somewhat legitimate army mostly to hold the coastal areas.

The subjects of Magenta begin forming a small rebellion against Red Colored land.

It's not that big of a deal, it just triggers my autism because once the borders become to blended and not a solid color using the paint bucket tool stops working because you end up covering the whole map. Creating layers does help though once the map becomes fucked beyond repair.

It's even worse when someone new to hosting risk games doesn't know the difference and ends up wasting everyone's time buy having to redraw the borders if you've ever seen one of those.

I posted the wrong map, updating

Also Fucked into Submission expands towards it's neighbors.

Attached: planet bant a new world MY edit 5.png (6000x3000, 453K)

someone annex the republic of benis:D into their country as a autonomous territory pls

i am zolten and i say attack zepol

Hi what do I do

K, you are now someone.

LOL, Zeppi annexes moar land.

Draw on the map a colony and larp as said colony, trade rage war ext:

Attached: planet bant a new world MY edit 6.png (6000x3000, 455K)

ATTACK ZEPPI I AM KOGEN THE CONQUEROR WHAT IS THIS SHIT

A new republic spawns, a strong navy and a vast resources suitable for maritime and fishing establish the republic of Draag, small towns and villages prosper under a generous dictator who resides in the capital of Draeburg.

They seek enemies and allies and look to expand inlands.

Attached: new world.png (6000x3000, 455K)

I'll update that, welcome Draag.

Attached: planet bant a new world MY edit 7.png (6000x3000, 457K)

Say hello the arctic empire of carpathia

Attached: Untitled.png (6000x3000, 480K)

kinda shit i know but whatever

Jover'Dam sends Setlers west in order to cut of Draag empire's expanison and also to welcome them in this brave new world. We also send Draag Empire some fish as a welcoming gift
(Our spies are hiding inside those fishes)

We unsuspiciously take the gift of fish and appreciate the welcome, we maintain a neutral relationship still. Having vast amounts of fresh water fish species due to our closeness to the great lakes we want to establish a trade now in fish. Would request permission to send ships to your trading ports in order to start an economic relation.

we did some shit ands tuff

Attached: wespreadoutabituwu.png (6000x3000, 434K)

Jover'Dam grants the Republic of Draag permission to use our trading post.

We are the Curuzu from Porã peninsula! Our limits are the Mantiquera mountains on the South and the Ivaí desert on the North. Our armed forces are mainly for exploration of new lands, especially the eastern islands.

Attached: world.png (6000x3000, 484K)

NEW ESCARLA FOREVER YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR WHEAT FEILDS

Attached: Untitled.png (6000x3000, 539K)

can't grow that big, dummyhead

As king of new esclaria i sentence you to 50 lashings

YOU FORGOT TO TAKE IBIRAPUERA ISLAND

cunt i will vore you

Typical zolten fag, always starting shit, pathetic.

i'll vore you too

Voring is illegal in esclaria as of 2022

As the kraj race is being thrown out of the arctic the nation of krajun'a seeks reffuge in the hotter climate nations

Attached: Untitled.png (6000x3000, 539K)

Holy shit, why doesn't anyone know how to use a paint program correctly and refuse to use the current map? several colonies have been delete out of retardation.

Insulting the nation of New Esclaria is punishable by prison

Flag of esclaria
>Red symbolizes purity of the nation
>Green symbolizes the vast fields of crops
>The star is a symbol for the sun and the stars that give us life
>In the upper canton the date October 21st 2024 is listed, as this is the date we gained independence

Attached: esclaria flag.png (2000x999, 43K)

Bump.

Jover'Dam welcome New Esclaria. Send them fish as a welcoming gift.

An ancient race of warriors awakens from the smell of bullshit and does what they do best, fuck shit up.

The kingdom of Zeppi retalates and annexes Zoltons coastlines.

Several nations re restored.

Your dumb country fucked the entire consent making it unusual-able by turning the lines green so I had to redraw a lot of shit.

Attached: planet bant a new world MY edit 8.png (6000x3000, 503K)

FALSE ESCLARIA

Porã peninsula WILL FALL UNDER ESCLARIAN RULE

Esclarian troops are being sent to resolve this issue

Attached: 56afe387ec8e735dfaab0ef17d3aa1a3.png (1440x787, 1.42M)

Oh shit! SEND THE MAIL DOLPHINS! Suggest military alliance between Isle of Zolten, Jover'Dam and republic of Draag. Meeting on my neutral territory!

SHOTS FIRED BY ZEPPI SOILDERS, FIRE IN THE WHOLE

Attached: Soldiers_firing_a_M120_120mm_mortar_(Iraq).jpg (2710x1880, 1.41M)

12 Tangos down, we lost 4 men...

The ancient race loves war user, that's the only reason they woke up.

>SHOTS FIRED BY ZEPPI
No, if Zeppi did it then I wouldn't say ancient race of warriors that have probably been asleep for thousands of years.
Zeppi is busy fucking with Zoltens.

>Oh shit!
You'd think that would be the response when ESCLARIA conquered a quarter of the consent and broke the map while doing so. I don't get your logic, why are you more afraid of a country shaped like a dick?

Roger roger

Attached: gunsmiths 0018994893.jpg (630x414, 113K)

Also learn how to not fuck the map please.

NOT UNTIL WE TAKE Porã peninsula

zeppi empire is germany in ww1 we are france

Hmm... secretely send a diplomat to Get fucked. And send them fish. Just send a diplomat inside a fish to them.

Their name is the Great Zeppi Empire

No, GET FUCKED is light orange were as Zeppi is dark orange. Are you color blind user? I'm being serious with that question.

GET FUCKED

GET FUCKED accepts to a trade deal, they only fuck with people who enter their lands and claim them as their own, usually.

Let's be honest here, he's probably going to get fucked anyway, isn't that right?

Truce with kingdom of Zepi?

Hmmm... ask them to send a diplomat to our meeting with Isle of Zolten and Republic of Draag.

>Oh shit! SEND THE MAIL DOLPHINS! Suggest military alliance between Isle of Zolten, Jover'Dam and republic of Draag. Meeting on my neutral territory!
What do you say?

The zeps have shown their vulgar display of power today...

Attached: Zeppi terroists.png (640x430, 686K)

Get fucked is a zeppi pysop

hell yeah

nvm on truce, keep attacking zeppi.

If zolten makes allaince with GET FUCKED and the ZEPS THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES

Invasion map of the port city of Valderbed, GET FUCKED by the Allied powers

Attached: Invasion.png (6000x3000, 566K)

This pleases the Zep.

Perhaps, the Zeppi are getting bored and want to find new lands and people to pillage.

>Get fucked is a zeppi pysop
>the Zeppi a primitive league of tribes raiders has that only has a sliver of unity because of an especially insane war lord declaring himself king who's only motivation is to rape and plunder as much as possible
>having the power to take on a continental empire while suddenly becoming super fucking advanced

No user, the Zeppi are basically cluster fuck movement that still suffers from infighting. Also GET FUCKED have honor codes and sheeit, they're essentially Samurai's but not gooks.

Kk,

>THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES
>t. little bitch country that GOT FUCKED

Attached: fc,550x550,white.jpg (550x550, 37K)

can i just create a nation. well if so. make the island north for "red colored land" be BASED BRITAIN. colonise the nations below. they now produce spice and tea. nuke "GET FUCKED". i order a invasion to "carpathia" and "krajon". there i just won the game :3

no bulli krajon pls :(

umm. i can make you honorary brits if you become a ally and declare war on the rest of the world :)

Elder sneai, forever allie of Esclaria

Attached: Sneai.png (6000x3000, 514K)

You can pillage avancia, no one really cares about them

Attached: avancia.png (6000x3000, 529K)

>be Jover'Dam High Lord
>be waiting for diplomat from Republic of Draag
>diplomats from Zolten and Get fucked are getting anxious
>try to defuse the situation by offering fish

Esclaria capital of Ja'vark'enseni just got attacked by anprim zeppi terrorists

Holy fuck what kind of aids ridden paint program are you using? Not even Win-paint has this problem unless you intentionally try to paint that way other wise the paint bucket makes solid colors that don't blend. Also the Zeppi don't know how to use boats, that's why the only island they've managed to invade is close enough to swim to.

Again that's impossible, I already told you they're retarded raiders.

Attached: cabbage demon.gif (270x188, 1.99M)

paint.net like everyone else.

New Esclaria confirmed to be the kikes of the world.
>expand into territory that isn't theirs
>try to make false flag attacks to rally bullshit head cannon alliances
>Constantly play the victim even though they almost annihilated an enitre nation and forced the survivors to live on a dry desert island

Why don't you just turn anti aliasing off then when drawling lines and using the paint bucket then?

How is this played?

Mostly rp i guess, idk im having fun

Pretty much

A little backstory of the world
>The year set is 2028
>We are on a earth after the sudden heat death of the universe
>A new universe is emerged similar to the one now
>Imagine the cod bo2 word, the near future kinda

idk something i thought of

Well there has to be some reason for Jow Forums to sail new seas so sure.

Service riles used by nations
NE-ACR/Type 95
GF-AK12
Carpathia-Valmet RK4
Krajun'a-Galil

*RK62

bump

The efficient mercantile corporatocracy of Dusselland has been founded on the East coast of the North-western continent. Ruled by a council of likeminded, but competing businesses and megacorporations, it's hard to tell if the country has an actual government, or if its a post-anarchy where private industries write their own laws.

Attached: bant map.png (6000x3000, 525K)

can we be frens and allies??

Attached: 1c7eea043265e82f180bd558acaf261a5da918e5_6001.jpg (640x321, 34K)

new player

Attached: benis.png (6000x3000, 683K)

Penis burg is the land of the penis mutants that wield sub-machine guns and eat babies.

sounds very axis

Only if you import Dusselland-made electronics.

Deal.

Attached: 220px-Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg (220x344, 26K)

But only as friendly trade partners, not allies.

Attached: handshake1_3219777b.jpg (620x387, 89K)

Don't worry guys, Just pay taxes to navigate these seas

Attached: World banter.png (6000x3000, 565K)

this type of maritime taxing caused the american revaluation

new player comes to power

Attached: lel.png (6000x3000, 573K)

no