Techtubers are unimpressed with Nvidia Jewing

Techtubers are unimpressed with Nvidia Jewing.
youtube.com/watch?v=NeCPvQcKr5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FDnIoWb44ds
youtube.com/watch?v=S2zQe0EKXM4
youtube.com/watch?v=352frcL8Lb8

Attached: Racing_Driver_Steve_McQueen.jpg (2560x1440, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdbRko2ISKM
youtube.com/watch?v=S2zQe0EKXM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>more tracelet cope

*yawn*

Never heard of these literal who's before.

Enjoy your less than 40 FPS sttuerfest and using outdated 16nm++ in less than a years time when they try to upsell you to 7nm.

Enjoy your shitty rasterized shadows.

Go back to Linux Kektips and GaymansNextAss

I will thanks. At over 60 FPS.

Why stop there? Why not set everything to low? That way you'll get 300 fps

Why not turn off gaytracing? That way you'll get over 60 FPS on ultra.

>not turning everything off and playing at 480p so that you'll get 1000 FPS

>CS:GO player.

Just turn it all off and go outside. Fucking manbabies.

Yeah, Nvidia can go fuck themselves.

Attached: nv.jpg (802x269, 37K)

Even Jow ForumsNvidia is on meltdown. It's fucking glorious to see their 'man' tears. They asked for this and now they have to soak in it.

Attached: 1534862711839.png (1828x1740, 999K)

>GaymansNextAss

I kek’d

why is everyone so angry?

Please remember, like with the stagnation of CPU advancements, it is all AMDs fault.

I'm not angry. I am sitting comfy with my Vega 56 flashed to 64 having paid £380 for it at launch and laughing at the Novidia fanboys who will have to cough up for 30 FPS Gaytracing with only a 10% uplift in general gaming performance over Pascal (Don't forget your Goysync tax). It amuses me greatly.

>post 2010
>having any good expectations of nvidia

Attached: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg (340x340, 16K)

>Youtube e-celeb no-name wankers

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

>with only a 10% uplift in general gaming performance
explain how people got to this conclusion. I don't know if it is worth waiting until the RTX is out. Plenty of nice deals for 1080Ti's right now.

Huh? Explain

>He didn't watch the gamescom release
Those are real quotes.

>accepts youtubers opinion when they insult Nvidia
>shits and call them shills when they insult AMD
shills are funny.

Attached: 1520752304691.jpg (999x1065, 220K)

I'm too lazy to watch a con artist spin his yarn. Never was and don't think I'll ever be interested in these cards. They're basically testers. From the unveiling of raytracing it was quite apparent none of these cards would be able to handle it. We're still atleast a decade away till midranged ray-tracing is a thing so this is all a waste of money and time

no significant improvements in clocks, cuda cores, or architecture. Plus the fact nvidia has not mentioned non raytracing performance at all which is unheard of in a new product launch.

Who the fuck is the one in the second video.
Does he even knoe anything about GPUs and their pricing scheme?

>Plus the fact nvidia has not mentioned non raytracing performance at all which is unheard of in a new product launch.
so in the past they used to advertise pure FPS gains?

unironically did this at counter strike source for years, I managed to squeeze almost 900 fps before players joined on dust2.

Pretty much, they always mention performance eg 1080TI is 35% faster than a 1080. But now they're oddly quiet about performance yet still taking pre orders, the only reason to do this is if performance isn't great. If they had just said a 2080TI was 40% faster than a 1080TI hype and preorders would be double right now but they've said nothing.

unironically people played cs 1.6 on low resolutions because it's easier to headshot

Reminder Linus Tech Tips are owned by and shill for Nvidia. They will likely hail it as amazing.

more like post 2007, i still remember that fiasco with crysis.exe renaming

if nvidia were to sell a literal piece of shit to nvidiots they'd buy it and gargle the turd with gusto, because it's from nvidia

>999 euros
>1158 burgers
I LOVE NVIDIA

bluepilled user, Steve from Hardware Unboxed is absolutely based.

>newer product is amazinger than older product
Wow, who would have thought?

>Amazing is an incremental performance increase with the option to self mutilate performance for softer shadows
WooOoOoOOoOoOoooOOOw look at that! It's actually doing shaaadows!

OP is easy to seethe.

This is a change to be a first adopter of a world-changing technology, where digital audio-visual experiences will never be the same again. You'll be able to say "I was there," and you can't put a price on that.

If you had to though a mere $1,200 is less than I would set.

NOOOOO
MUH GAY TRACING
AAAAAAAAH MOMMY PFFFFCCCCCCCCHHHHHHFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

based leather jacket man

Early adopters being jewed. In less than 12 months there will be a faster 7nm version. You gonna get raaaaped!

This that 2080ti is telling.
Extended life cycle for Pascal and AMD will certainly drop 7nm gpu's sometime next year.

Nice blog

yup, Steve is the benchmark king!

>RTX 2080Ti Can't Get 60 FPS 1080p With Ray Tracing ??? | Die Size Pictured
youtube.com/watch?v=CdbRko2ISKM
Jesus Christ. I want to laugh, but this is seriously sad.
Perhaps JayzTirades, or Dyson Canucks is more to your liking

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>user posting some of the biggest AMD shills having a meltdown over some graphics card.
Nice one OP that will sure show those nvidia fags who's the boss of this gym, it's not like they have zero competition and can go around doing anything they want because the best company ever, which is commanded by our glorious mommy god bless her soul, can't make a GPU for shit right?

i think the 2080ti will be great with a gsync monitor so the low fps won't be that noticeable.

No, please keep buying Nvidia, I'm not joking. This is the future you chose.

Attached: 1429997906714.gif (606x423, 1.71M)

haha i love your tears so much, go ahead and buy nvidia and support them, that's the future you deserve

>youtube.com/watch?v=S2zQe0EKXM4
That third guy is even one of the biggest Nvidia shills, isn't he? Jeez.
4th guy is like the biggest AMD shill though so that is expected.

Gamers Nexus actually ridiculed this "launch" and "reveal" as well. He's actually one of the most unbiased and knowledgable tech youtubers. Granted, the standard set is low.

I bet that Nvidia is going to release a driver update by launch to gimp Pascal so its performance is gimped compared to Turing.
Most reviewers are going to be too stupid to compare using a known stable and good driver for Pascal.

He can't keep his benchmark methodology consistent from one benchmark to the next.

I like how on the rt off, you actually can see some reflections, like the buildings (which aren't static. They're destructable).
But *~for some reason~* they can't do the fire reflections without "RTX on" even though plenty of games have done reflections of particles and around corners in the past like R6 Siege which is a super optimized game.

One of them is one of the biggest Nvidia shills, m8. Jayz tried his hardest to not bash the announcement/launch but still failed, also one of the biggest Nvidia shills.
The only person who was paid enough to not call this shit out is HardwareCunts.

Stop. My cheeks hurt from laughing at this trainwreck and all the comments on it.

this guy has the same jacket as Angry Joe