Justice

Anyone else a super anti-christian?
Fedora tippers are not welcomed in this thread

Attached: fdefd511ab7cd8a70ade38af68fc61aa.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

evolutionnews.org/2012/12/peer-reviewed_s_1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16093481
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a super-anti christian,
But I am against it 100% completely in my own life, but if others want to practice it, it won't bother me, it's not my life.

>Anyone else a super anti-christian?

Attached: 4wMVqdVajs4.jpg (829x589, 44K)

atheists>agnostics>pagans>>>>>>>>>>>>YHWHcucks of any persuasion

gnostics>agnostics>polytheists>monotheists>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fedora tipping faggots

Attached: 1456827783589.jpg (2504x3353, 783K)

i do think organized religion can only be shit

but I wont stop anyone to practice them

I believe people are too attached to labels they put on people. Who cares what a person believes in as long as he isn't an asshole about it?

t.alice

t.alice my ass faggot

>absolutely no argument in favor of the retarded jewish fairytales that claim to explain the origins of the universe no less
>B-B-BUT YOU'RE FAT AND WEAR A FUNNY HAT! YEAH TAKE THAT FILTHY NONBELIEVER! HOW DARE YOU USED YOUR HEAD FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN SUCKING OFF RAPEY PRIESTS!

I said no fedora tippers.

If this thread isn't dead by the time I come back, I'll explain why a creator does exist.

I just simply hate their existence but just because I don't like something doesn't mean it's not real

The jokes write themselves. I poke fun at the fedora meme and the reason it surfaced (the fact that there's nothing about atheism to attack besides a contrived fedora-wearing, dorito-eating, LGBT-supporting strawman) and the only response OP comes up with is "but m-muh fedora". Pathetic.

yeah it's pretty funny how a nonargument like that managed to completely btfo the online atheist presence
atheists used to be everywhere a few years ago, but now you barely see them.

Here, dumbass.
Personally, I don't believe in evolution. 1. Give me the beneficial mutation rates of any organism of your choosing 2. How many mutations does it take to go from point A to point B from any trait of your choosing (i.e. heart)?

Abiogenesis is ridiculous too. So the universe is so big that there are a few earths, and among those, there are cells that magically form, and among those, there are cells that can self-replicate, and among those, there are cells that self-replicate imperfectly (since they actually can't self-replicate perfectly because if they did, evolution wouldn't be able to occur). It's all a series of "what ifs". Stretching probability farther than reasonable. Just because something is possible doesn't make it probable (i.e. I won't win the lottery 100 million times in a row. Is it possible? Yes. Is it probable? Of course not). Just because something CAN happen doesn't mean it WILL.

Not enough trial and error chances for evolution to occur

Source: (update later)

The evolution of molecular machines makes no sense either. Say the ATP synthase motor. It provides the energy currency of the cell. No ATP = cell won't function. Anyways, say you were at the beginning. You get a rotor and a stator from some supposed "beneficial mutation(s)"... so.. then what? Here's where evolution fails. There are points in the creation of traits where there would be no function. No function = natural selection won't take place. No natural selection = no evolution because natural selection is the main mechanism TO evolution (i.e. evolution is not random because natural selection is what makes it not random in the first place). No natural selection = dead end and a molecular machine with just a stator and rotor won't have a function. Period.

Things don't go from less complex to more complex. In fact, we are degrading as a species and are headed towards extinction because mutations are cumulative and for every passing generation, more mutations are being inherited. Look up John Sanford. He's a geneticist that talks more about how we are approaching extinction.

My problem with religion is that influences public policy too much, other than that I don't really give a shit

evolutionnews.org/2012/12/peer-reviewed_s_1/

>Personally, I don't believe in evolution
There's an easy way to tell anyone you're absolutely fucking retarded

HAHAHAHA nice counter argument.

Tell me then, retard. WHY should I believe in it?

>inb4 brainless appeal to authority fallacy

I can tell you didn't read what I wrote. You'd probably be too stupid to understand the logic anyways

I am a Christian, but my sect was formed from the Protestant Reformation. So I guess you can say I'm anti-"Christian"

Your logic is basically

>I won't win the lottery 100 million times in a row. Is it possible? Yes. Is it probable? Of course not

Leaving out the fact that you're playing the lottery an equivalent of trillions of trillions of times

The fedora meme is funny because it cuts so deep clearly.

this is very concerning, god will intervene i hope
he won't leave us hanging right

Burden of proof is on you to show me there WERE enough trial and error chances to go from say no heart to a heart.

If there WEREN'T enough TRIAL-AND-ERROR chances, it isn't probable.
I would also want to know the beneficial mutation rates and the amount of mutations needed to undergo said "evolution"

Show me the math.

If you think evolution goes straight from no heart to heart then you're stupider than I thought

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16093481

That was part of my logic. The other was how there are points in the supposed evolution of traits where no function would be yielded such as the atp synthase motor. No function = won't be fixated by natural selection = no evolution

Nietzschian pagans >= pagans >>>>>>atheists>agnostics>kikes>mudslims>cristcucks>nihilists

Attached: cat10.jpg (699x468, 80K)

No, retard. Ik what you are referring to. "It had other function before becoming a heart". That's what evolutionists like to say. "It used to be an ac before being a microwave" so to speak.

But the easiest example to see it's flaw would be with a molecular machine.

Explain then. What the FUCK were to other functions of the rotor befire it became a part of the atp synthase motor?