So, what's your secure e-mail of choice user?

So, what's your secure e-mail of choice user?

Attached: tutanota vs protonmail.png (300x119, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vc.gg/blog/dodoij-wtfbbq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GMail with PGP.

fpwp
kys

cockmail desu

>email
>secure

hahahaha

I would rather have my mail on a more secure platform than a guy who bends over for the feds whenever they call

Better than shutting down with all my emails in it like the last secure service I used. Fucking Snowden. Just pgp everything.

protonmail

Posteo

>trusting lavabit
topkek

Debian+Postfix+Dovecot+OpenDKIM+OpenDMARC and DNSSEC.

mailbox.org (better than posteo)

Attached: my life flashes before my eyes.png (296x357, 126K)

PM

That's a lotta stuff desu

gmail + 2 factor autentification

>Secure
>Email

Attached: 1349909715063.jpg (566x480, 54K)

PGP carrier pigeon

Attached: gabrisunyeeeee.png (750x780, 77K)

ham radio sstv broadcast with steganography

Better how?

that'll really keep the cia out of your inbox

Tutanota

Hotmail + windows encryption

- supports TOR (they have a dedicated exit node)
- attachments up to 100 MB (vs 50MB with posteo)
- made by competent people who know the business for years and wrote books about e.g. Dovecot
-

I really am afraid of german software because of how submissive they are to the feds. Are you sure they can be trusted?

DMARC = SPF + DKIM basically, retard.

i use protonmail

No it's not, you are fucking retarded. Please stop talking about stuff you don't understand.

Im using Fastmail because I can just add and remove domains and aliases at will.

What about home hosted mail server?

Doesnt dmarc just say what to do when messages dont pass spf and dkim?

Pretty much. It builds on those protocols. So when he mention DKIM, didn't mention SPF, and then mentioned DMARC, he just went full retard. And now his jimmies are rustled because I pointed that out

No you fucking brainlet piece of shit, you are just talking retarded nonsense: OpenDMARC implements both DMARC and SPF, but how would you faggot know that when you obviously had never installed a milter in your miserable pathetic life...

I use yandex and gmail so I keep the balance of the world by allowing both cia and kgb niggas to see my shit.

Protonmail.ch for private email
Gmail for literally everything else

1) Secure messages using GnuPG
2) Hand-write them on paper using archival-quality ink
3) Mail them to people

Startmail if you can afford it.

Yahoo

I like to call this: always ending up in the spam folder.

I trust them with my shit. They are transparent about what they do. If the feds fuck them in the ass, they post how often the feds came inside. If the feds don't fill out the protocols the right way, mailbox doesn't let itself get fucked. You can read on their blog about the failed attempts by the feds as well.
As for me I pay them with cash sent via mail and use PGP for my inbox, so only outgoing emails to people who don't use PGP would be readable. If I were a Snowden-level dude, I would only use TOR to access my shit and only send emails that are encrypted.

why hasn't someone just bitten the bullet and redesigned email?
every smtp/pop/imap implementation looks like a house of cards with a gazillion options that aren't used by anyone and make security impossible

A/I

both, because the tuta client is garbage
(yes, the beta too)

he's at least upfront about it, plus he's fighting against any unjust claims
vc.gg/blog/dodoij-wtfbbq.html