Steal ideas from other companies

>steal ideas from other companies
>write and make unclean systems
>make billions and become a hero

Attached: FACE_OF_A_TROLL.jpg (656x536, 32K)

Do you think his philanthropy is just because he feels bad about what he did when he was younger?

No.
It's to buy redemption and to gratify his ego.

no, his wife cucked him into doing it so they could brag to all their rich friends about how they're better than them because they donate more money to africans who don't need or want their help

>posts on Jow Forums about it
lmaoing at your life

>steal ideas from other companies
>write and make unclean systems
>make billions and become a hero

Attached: Steve-Jobs-4-600x865.jpg (600x865, 55K)

Successful people
Evil
Evil
Evil

at least he gived money to charity

stevey job didnt even gived anything to charity

He's doing more damage to Africa then he would have if he just left them alone. It's like feeding wild animals. Or tying your kids shoes until they're 30 and then expecting them to be able to do it themselves.

Basically the African population is BOOMING without having any way to sustain themselves. The UN, EU etc plan on using this fact as an excuse to import massive amounts of African 'refugees' into Western nations, which will lay the framework for the mixed Negro race of the future, fulfilling the prophecy of the New World Order. I don't know if he's in on it, but he's surely suspect. He's a technocrat on steroids and has been working with the UN to implement a "global education standard" since...I think around 2004. Anyway he's a faggot.

Attached: un_population_projections_steve_sailer_2.png (1234x852, 87K)

Attached: 1523534864053.gif (500x368, 266K)

Succeeds in the IT world by fair competition (Excluding the IE stuff...).
Everyone tries to take him down but every time Microsoft makes a more functional integrated scalable and cheaper solution with better support.

I use Linux as my main OS on 3 out of my 4 computers and see that Linux does stuff that Windows dont.
But the fact is that NO ONE does even play in the same universe as Microsoft when it comes to the Enterprise market and large user base management.

Cheaper than Red hat and Novell
Enterprise grade software closer integrated with the OS than Google will ever be

Has a software solution for 90% of peoples work needs. Everything from Web-design, economy, writing, sales, programing, databases, education, Media consuming, User managemen, Software distribution, Communication, Virtualization software and beyond!

There is no single company that can even wish to deliver the sheer amount of functions to the price that Microsoft does with the Windows Platform.

The truth hurts but is good for you.
Microsoft is in most scenarios the only alternative because all other alternatives is such a step down!

Attached: linux-desktop-i-want-to-believe.jpg (300x375, 20K)

t. pajeet

>t. pajeet
Nope White guy from Sweden who has actually worked with Mac, Linux and Windows in the enterprise.
Go out and get some experience user!

i've worked with all of them too and i still won't unpaid shill a useless product as hard as you just did

Telling the truth = Shill
I don't like it but its the truth.
I was refuting OPs claims about Bill Gates and Microsoft.
Bill Gates success is not ill gained!

Please return an valid point instead of spitting memes.

>being good at business
>make your software the industry standard

Pretty much that sums up everything, he es a good business guy

T. Brainlet who doesn't know jackshit about economics. Population problems solve themselves and are always beneficial in the long run because the increased labor capital results in outside investment and increased progression. Just compare India and China's economic growth. In the long term China is fucked even though in the short term it artificially boosted its gdp per capita with he one child policy. India is growing faster than China now and its only accelerating. Fuck off malthusians. You've been proven wrong for over 200 years. Didn't you watch infinity wars? The retard was malthusian.

This desu

You literally did not prove wrong anything that I said. Africans can't farm, and the only reason their population is expected to boom like that is because of outside aid. It's artificial population growth.
>infinity wars
you can't be serious nigga

>Africans can't farm
you literally think all of africa is sahara, don't you?

Why is it that people that did nothing wrong like Nero were killed or forced to kill them self, yet people like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Elon musk, Jeff Bezos, Gabe Newell, etc, never get even a fist thrown their way?
I can't stand all the brainwashed corporate drones walking around, especially since they are a bigger audience than me

Land has nothing to do with it, the Africans themselves can't farm even with fertile land which is why whites are the farmers in Africa

You're more retarded than I've thought. The only country with majority white farmers is South Africa.

>The only country with majority white farmers is South Africa.
What about Zimbabwe before the 1990s or Namibia?

>Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Elon musk, Jeff Bezos, Gabe Newell
as much as you personally dislike those people, what have they done to deserve death exactly?

Yeah, and now the blacks farm there.

But they literally don't

>Africa is a country

Attached: 1254336785433.png (303x242, 110K)

Africans can't farm. It's the reason they're constantly facing starvation.

Attached: no-white-person-will-be-allowed-to-own-mugabe-begs-1338514.png (500x366, 80K)

Which goes back to my previous point; the population growth in Africa is artificial and unsustainable. The UN will declare a humanitarian crisis/state of emergency in the future and will import further African 'refugees' because of it. And I think it's all been planned from the start. They're not even encouraged to use contraception.

Attached: 1483226197012.jpg (293x329, 68K)

>They're not even encouraged to use contraception.
they are actually

>zimbabwe is all of africa

>Telling the truth = Shill
if you ask any of the other brainless marketing drones on here whether they are telling the truth, they'll all say yes too

>a valid point
billy g not having competitors isn't a good thing

>I can't come up with an example

You certainly don't become a hero by dying in obscurity.

>Population problems solve themselves
Leftists are going to solve this "problem" by importing Africans. We've already established anything less than open borders is racism, now you know why.

B A S E D B I L L
A
S
E
D
B
I
L
L

You sound like hillary.

Based Swede

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Windows is the best OS. By far.

>Population problems solve themselves
This is wrong, there's an ongoing population crisis that everyone is apparently blind to consider how fucking replaceable everyone is in a developed nation, consider all the competition overseas. Consider how labor is valued in developing nations and how simple it is for a company to outsource labor of any kind due to the supermassive populations and the overinflation of the human currency in those nations. You as a person decrease in value each and every time another child is born without someone expiring in turn.

India is a shithole, likewise China is a shithole. New York, and California are shitholes. Japan is a shithole.

How will that increased labour be used to reduce global warming?

What I don't get is, if he was such a philanthropist why doesn't he start at home? Why not help the people that helped built his company?

He donated billions of billion of dollars in rice research.

now theres like rice variety that can grow underwater, sand, extreme weather, pest resitance, etc.. free of charge

Yes. The world has reached unprecedented levels of population and it's still booming. It's not sustainable yet the globalists love to push it because it means fast and cheap labor for them.

thank you Bill Gates, compared with your African vaccination program and feeding them the cheapest food possible subsidized by him, we'll have 6 billion Africans in the next few decades.

Attached: populationprojection.png (1200x900, 92K)

>India is a shithole, likewise China is a shithole. New York, and California are shitholes. Japan is a shithole.
Imagine being this coddled. It was even worse before despite what literal propaganda says.

and the ones that do farm are on gimme dats

Whoa yeah, sure, whatever you say pally. Have fun in your shitting streets, Ranjesh. Enjoy those suicide nets, Lo Dong. Relish that prison sentence Jamal. Revel in those subway commutes, Vincent. Savor the rapid decline in human behavior Hiroyuki.

Attached: 1507429500965.jpg (507x480, 33K)