Based amazon

>amazon is evi-

Attached: 5b7cb9ad848c1_Screenshot_20180821-205802_Gmail-Copy.jpg.af5407be950d24b4ee39e448aacd61bb.png (1080x2971, 1.36M)

if you buy a lot of shit from amazon, they treat you like a god

So you got more than you said they were worth AND get to keep them and sell them for more profit?

>yay!!

You paid $412 for a mobo? Hah, cucked.

Amazon is pretty baller when it comes to returns, although in YUROP every company has to allow refunds within the year.

>tfw american's get shafted

Attached: 1507895320755.jpg (573x609, 31K)

America is the worst for consumer rights and protections. Land of the free, my arse.

Also, multinationals like Amazon don't pay their proper amounts of tax

You pay for that by having 50% higher prices. There's a reason you're called Yuropoors.

This. Their customer support is top tier.

>paying taxes to feed niggers, buy more planes and support 10 union beer guts watching a mexican fill a pothole

don't blame them

50% is a complete exaggeration and prices in US don't include sales tax.

>poor
>can afford paying 50% more than 'muricans
lol stay mad

>and prices in US don't include sales tax.
And?

>taxation is theft
>making a fortune from exploiting the poor is fine

>compare a price without tax to one with tax
>"woah its so much more expensive!"
>And?
Are you really that stupid?

>the government can spend your money better than you can

Umm, sorry sweaty, but our prices even after sales tax is added are cheaper than other countries.

>sweaty

>not wanting to contribute to a better society, infrastructure, national defence, hospitals, police, environment protection

I can blame them, you should too

Generally yes, but it makes the difference appear larger than it actually is.

>larger government means better society and hospitals

police and environment protection sure. but i don't really have a choice in what the government decides to spend my money on. because the money is stolen from me.

Fake

>correct tax payed and contributed to the country = "larger government"

money isn't stolen from you, you pay your tax as an individual. but my issue is multinationals not contributing their full taxable amounts.

that leaves people like you and me not receiving the benefits of those extra 10's of billions of dollars

>he doesn't know about the Amazon™ Customer Service Experience™

>cheaper prices
Are you poor?

actually, he paid $0.00

Pro tip, certain clothing items aren't worth the return if you report wrong sizes.

what the fuck is this common practice at amazon? What's stopping me from buying a bunch of shit and then asking for a refund, essentially getting stuff for free?

Because you have to be someone who spends thousands with them a month before they'll do something like this

They will terminate your account and hunt you for rest of your life

>that leaves people like you and me not receiving the benefits of those extra 10's of billions of dollars
because we didn't earn them. the companies provided a product and a job. the workers paid taxes when they earned money from the company. the company pays taxes when they earn money from the customer. the investors pay taxes when they earn money from their investment, and when they decide to invest in something else. you want another tax for god knows what reason to support a bloated state and are somehow equating this with a humanitarian duty of some kind. it is theft, and now you want to do more of it.

and i didn't even mention sales tax. for god's sake we pay hundreds of dollars a year to put a sticker on our car license plates. no more taxes. go away.

no i never said i wanted more taxes, said I want them to pay the full amount they are supposed to be paying. ever heard of multinational tax avoidance and profit shifting?

also, the more companies use robotic/self-serve devices, the less jobs their are and the more people will need welfare, because currently, those robots don't pay taxes and contribute to society

please re-read, i don't want tax increases or more taxes on individuals, i said i wanted multinationals and other companies to pay the taxes they are supposed to pay

What exploiting the poor? You mean the amazon workers? They go to a job interview like everyone else, and sign the contract. Everthing is consensual.

they only do that because our corporate tax is higher than sweden's, which is low because they are intelligent and want companies to stay in their country.

sweden isn't even a tax haven compared to ireland, cayman islands or bhutan.

Australia has a 30% corporate tax rate but google paid like 5% of what they should have done (can't remember exact figures), and it's all 'legal'

because otherwise google would leave the country. what aren't you understanding about this? the corporate model is superior to the state model.

the corporate model treats persons as economic cogs. the state treats them like shit.

google and other companies will never leave, they may lower the amount of investment but they will still profit, they just want to profit as much as possible, which means 'legal' finance practices that show their taxable amount is far less than actual

I favour the corporate model, it just needs adjusting to bring it back to contributing to countries, states and citizens adequately, not just the board of directors

it needs adjusting by having a 0% tax rate.

i use roads. i should pay for roads. amazon, UPS and FedEx and trucking companies should pay the most for roads, and nothing for anything else.

the state cannot be adjusted. it is a ridiculous bureaucratic nightmare about as dynamic as a boulder.

the only solution is to limit it. to grant it more of other people's profits is to grow it. i am against any form of that.

the state should be in charge of funding science and education, though not running either. it should be in charge of protecting certain environments, and have a monopoly on force and enforcing contracts.

none of this is so expensive that current tax rates can't cover it. everything else they touch or try to do ends up backfiring, because they don't compete - for money or for people. In the one area that they do compete - for corporations - they do quite well.

the only thing that keeps a collective organism sane is needing to compete for members. when something does not compete for members, it ends up exploiting them and torturing them. but society needs something foundational like a state, which lasts longer than any other group contained within its laws and borders. the only real safe way to have a group which lasts very long and doesn't end up fucking the ass of its own members, is to fundamentally limit it.

ergo, the state should exist, but in a fundamentally limited form. to do anything else is feeding a beast that will eventually throw you in a cage at gunpoint for not paying for a sticker on your car yearly.

>$400+ for a mb
>"dispose"
>Yay
A Pajeet lost his job.

i read your post and I don't know where to begin pointing out just how wrong you are

if companies paid the amounts you want, the state will collapse. the roads around you will fall into disrepair, the hospitals and clinic around you will close due to budget cuts, the emergency services will be underfunded and not be able to respond to a growing population, grants for people and projects will be cancelled, water and services will be limited, there is simply a phenomenal amount of your life that is influenced majorly by corporate money.

it appears you distrust your government a lot, but you need to wake up and realize that you should distrust corporate interests the most

i'm only advocating for fair tax payments from multinational corporations who currently don't pay what they are supposed to, not taxes on johnny citizen

Yup. And I regularly get free shit in return for leaving 5 star reviews. Seriously, leave 15+ 5 star reviews on products you've bought and then start buying from new sellers and products without many reviews, and you'll often get follow-up emails asking if you want "review copies" of their items.

>amazon.ca
Wow you really are retarded, aren't you?

Attached: 1534278928207.jpg (750x541, 50K)

If they're all like you they deserve it. Parasites die

Its pretty fucking obvious if you think about the prices on the AMD product that he got, he was buying threadripper and an x399 motherboard, which is pretty expensive...

At least I don’t need a license to jack off

>be me
>get kindle
>buy like 30 books over 4 months
>get pissed at advert lockscreen
>contact them
>Hi, can you turn off the ads?
>"I am a literature major and this dribble you advertise will never move me no matter how long I stare at it. Also, my children use it, so I cannot have some sexual fantasy book pop up at them"
>guy turns it off
>done
>no charge

Yeah, they're cool.

Amazon is pretty based, I have no quarrels with it. A shame they're not as present nor strong here in the banana republic market (Brazil), because our gobmerment wouldn't allow a company to take over everything, from distribution to delivery.
But the little presence that they do with kindle, fire, prime is great. And they don't overprice their products and use the USD as a bullshit excuse so every tech they sell is pretty cheap and accessible.

>it's a good thing for corporations to have enough power to strong-arm the representatives of the people
This is why no one takes you people seriously.
I bet you support censorship as long so it's only done by pseudo monopolies and cartels.

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why the fuck don't they let you choose to show your currently reading book cover on the lock screen instead I wonder? Last I heard it's because >80% of Kindle users just read smut, but that just means they should make it opt-in.