I do not run any web browsers at all except inside a virtual machine

>I do not run any web browsers at all except inside a virtual machine.
>My main PC has four virtual machines for web browsing. Each one has Firefox, Chromium, and Opera installed. I don't actually use all three browsers on each VM, but they are available if needed for task segregation purposes.
>Each browser within a VM runs in its own X session to get some isolation from the other browsers in that machine.
>A fifth VM runs my mail client, and a sixth and seventh VM runs an IRC client, and my instant messaging clients, respectively.
>Then I use packet filtering at the host level to control exactly what the VMs are allowed to do in terms of incoming and outgoing connections. VMs that are dedicated to Tor browsing can not route packets anywhere except to and from a (non-graphical) VM that contains a Tor transparent proxy. The mail client VM can't making any outgoing HTTP requests to anywhere - it can only talk to a single mail server.
I have ascended.
Will you join me in paradise?

Attached: 1506196344186.jpg (450x338, 58K)

how much RAM do you have, OP?

16GB DDR4 3200 14-14-14-34

cool

i ran qubeos last week too user, can i join your sekrit klub

So much work so people at NSA don't know you fap to udders...
Yare yare

And I have nothing to hide.
I have ascended beyond you.

just use QubesOS or libxl, faggot, you are running retard security

Attached: QubesOS.png (1366x768, 408K)

>inline comments
Please report to the nearest FBI agency.

Qubes is fucking sweet!
As soon as I scrape together enough money I'm going to buy a Purism laptop and throw Qubes on that

i love qubes. been using it for a few years now, its pretty neat

>virtual machine
What OS & which VM?

>I have ascended.
You haven't. Proof: you post on Jow Forums.

Qubes is like Tails right? All traffic is directed to Tor? Why should I use it instead of heads? Does Qubes use systemd?

Qubes has a special networking domain you can install which will direct traffic thru tor when you want.
Qubes uses Xen. Xen does not use systemd. dom0 is a virtualized instance of fedora, which does use systemd, and you can use fedora or debian template vm's, out of which you can disable systemd on debian

Is this pasta

qubes is more like a cloud hypervisor than like tails. it implements security through segregation and statelessness

Attached: jzwe0xq8gbcy.png (600x639, 179K)

do i have do use its wm? can i use i3 and deploy vm's through terminal?

yes
qvm-run [vm-name] [app-name]

Stfu Ricing faggot just use the wm as is instead of doing some bs which will compromise the security of it

What game is that?
I'm asking for a friend.

>He thinks he is important enough to be a target
Faggot

sold town girl

Attached: SoldTownGirl.png (1366x768, 647K)

& yet you are on Jow Forums, how stupid of you.