AHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Attached: cards.jpg (1086x1700, 459K)

reddit downvoted me when I told them current GPU prices are the new normal. now I go back

>less than 15% performance boost

Boooo

I think they fucked up the 1070 MSRP on that infographic

Those nVidia fanboi tears are delicious.

>Posted using my Intel HD 620 integrated GPU.

Desu we all knew this will be an unimpressive line, the real change will be whenever they go to 7nm (next couple of years?)

Also LOL at "RTX-Ops" in scare quotes, not even Hardware Cucks are buying this bullshit unit Nvidia made up

holy shit I didn't notice it at first, top fucking kek

Oh look AMD Unboxed keeps shilling for AMD despite how shit they are

>he literally said vega sucks in the same video
???

It's amd 480 to 580 all over again

>niggarays
>nigga-ops
>fanboys defending this
The absolute state of religious Novidya cucks.

Will the gtx 2070 get less expensive?

I meant the 1070

it's already cheap. buy amd if you're poor

It isnt in europe

ALL THE LEAKS ARE WRONG ITS ONLY 3000 PAYMENTS OUTSIDE OF THE PRICE RANGE FOR MOST GAMERS
SO WE INVERSED RAY TRACING WE ARE TRACING RAYS THROUGH THE EYE THERES NO REASON TO TRACE THE LIGHT IN TRIANGLES WHEN YOURE REFLECTIONS
AND THATS BECAUSE OF OUR GIGAJIGGARAYS PER SECOND
BUT THEN OF THE TEN BOXES OF TEN BOXES I CAN IGNORE THE ONE BOX WITH THE OTHER BOX IS ANOTHER TEN SMALL BOXES OF MY TEN TEN EIGHTY TEA EYE BOXES OF TEN BOXES WITH BOXES OF TRIANGLES AND BOUNDING BOXES SO WE KNOW WHAT BOUNDING BOXES
SO WHICH ONE OF THE TRIANGLES IS IT
ITS VERY QUICK MATHS
WHICH IS REALLY REALLY HARD PARALLELISM WHERE WE CREATE INCOHERENT THINGS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
GOD THIS IS HEAVY DEEP LEARNING YOULL WANT TO KEEP YOUR ABS TIGHT

Attached: 1534795878209.png (1199x773, 559K)

I saw a 1070ti on sale for 389€ a few days ago. Also some non-tis for 349€.
Germany btw.

If I could find a Vega 56 for 350€, I'd jump on that immediately.

Hmm

Attached: Vega ebay.jpg (1440x2960, 803K)

nvidia will probably force reviewers to use HDR, Async Shader, AA on their reviews so that their shitty products will look better

GIGARAYS

Jokes on them, I only buy previous generation hardware. They pay fall prey of consumerism, I get stuff for cheap.

>I only buy previous generation hardware
That means you missed out on wonders which 1st gen GCN did. Nvidiots salt was delicious.

I say I undervolt and baby my mining cards but in reality they're in a non climate controlled environment full of humidity and dust and gets hot as fuck

But I clean it up using rubbing alcohol that'll cause micro fractures in the fans but you won't know until it's too late

Thanks for buying my shit

Thermal cycling kills electronics way faster than sustained operation, typical conclusion of techlets is that unless you're operating at room temperature electronics will die. Silicon can easily sustain 100-120°C without damage, but cycling will cause micro-fractures.
Humidity at most can cause some superficial corrosion. Also manufacturers clean PCB with acetone, your puny rubbing alcohol is like baby powder.

Gaymers unironically do more harm to their cards than miners running hot.

>Memerays
Enjoy 30fps gaming with $1000 card

Mining servers goes down all the time and it takes a while before it connects to a backup. Cards also crashes and often a hard reset a required. Thermal cycling happens whether you like it or not, and while it probably isn't much as a gaming card, it's pretty close.

Coming from an actual miner I'd take a card that was used for gaming over mining any day. But ideally you should immediately rma any used gpu and take your chances with a refurb instead. Buying used computer parts is stupid because I used to sell used parts full time.

2080Ti has 20% performance boost though. Other two are meh

GAY TRACING GAY TRACING GAY TRACING GAY TRACING GAY TRACING GAY TRACING

>they thought we weren't getting pascal refresh

Attached: 1526419530602.jpg (268x284, 10K)

Whoever invented this pasta god bless him and mucho gigrays to his family

Attached: 1528986445830.jpg (571x852, 219K)

No
600usd is midrange gpu now thanks to miners amd and ram cartels
It's also why we have been stuck at such shit vram sizes to keep costs down
3 5 6 8 11gb is fucking small but at least it's faster now
That been said we are not going to see a big leap in texture quality anymore due to this I legit thought Volta ampere turing shit would be 12 16 18 24 32 but only for the quadros which have 48gb and cost 10k+
Nvidia have been jewing gamers for the last 5 years it's shit but until amd actually makes a good card that's at least as fast as a 2080ti for CHEAPERAND YOU FUCKING GAMERS ACTUALLY BUY IT AND USE IT FOR GAMES there is no point in getting anything else just either wait or bend over
The smart fag would get a 1080ti cheap and wait till 2020

I should also add claymore's miner actually disconnects you and uses your rig to mine for the dev for 90 secs every hour, so you've got thermal cycling every hour.

Some people also set their miners to restart every x hour to exhaust the existing heat and lower the operating ambient temperature. Cooler rigs = more efficient = less electricity used

So in that scenario mining rigs gets exponentially more thermal cycling than gaming gpus

It's not pretty close. Farms may go down but it isn't anywhere near the dozens of cycles that consumer electronics endures on a daily basis, and we're not talking like a 10°C differential, gayming makes them burn hot.

That scenarios are spooky indeed.

ok keep buying mining gpus

Nice try, I'm still not buying your cards

>New cards can't even beat the tier higher of previous.

Yikes. My 1070 was as good or better than a 980Ti.

1st gen "Ray tracing" GPU. Nope. buy 1080ti if it becomes cheap or get it from used market.