I write and publish proprietary software and make a lot of money doing it. Ask me anything, I guess

I write and publish proprietary software and make a lot of money doing it. Ask me anything, I guess.

Attached: beauty-2014-04-armpits-art-piece-2-main.jpg (1280x1703, 318K)

what company do you make software for?

My own

I crack, pirate and seed lot of proprietary software and prevent cucks like OP from getting any money. Ask me anything I guess.

Attached: 1528786968606.png (858x612, 2.01M)

Thanks for publicity, much appreciated.

No problem. I guess getting a lifetime crack for the quarter of your price is a good deal.

how long did it take to build up a user base/to give up your day job? is your product niche and expensive or widely used and cheap?

how does it feel that cracks are shit and mostly don't work?

>how long did it take to build up a user base/to give up your day job?
A few years

>is your product niche and expensive or widely used and cheap?
Niche and expensive

I don't know how it feels to make cracks that don't work.

do you need to talk to people to keep your business going or are you the average Jow Forums autismo and do all your sales over the internet (I.E. not face to face with your clients)

I hate talking to people so take a wild guess

>Niche and expensive
Are your coding furry websites and furry games or what?

No, it's very business oriented

sounds pretty comfy dude, congrats. I hope to find a niche one day too.

Furry internet shop?

You just need to be determined and skilled. And fuck motivation, that crybaby shit won't get you anywhere. Gl user

I'd rather not be specific but suffice to say it's a business optimization thing

don't be a pleb dude. think about what a niche is. let's say you live in a state with a weird business law that nowhere else has, think how if you support that rule in your accounting software you would have a niche. that kind of shit can make some money for you. either that or get in on the ground floor making a bespoke system for a successful company..

Who did you sell your soul to?

Bob Sacamano

tfw I never ever paid for a software in my life

Attached: jew 2.jpg (2324x1700, 1.1M)

the cool thing is no one cares because you don't have enough money to be worth suing. this is why if you want to sell software you focus on what businesses need, not what plebs need.

suing people is a punitive measure and not actually about recuperating costs of a 'lost sale'

So you sell to businesses?
How large/small are they?
Hoe many clients do you have?
How do you support them or how do they get support when they need it?
SAAS? Native? Mobile? Plugin for existing software?
One time purchase or monthly fee?

All my cracks have always worked. How does it feel that a lot of people don't give a shit about your "licensing?"

disgusting armpit

Woof!

Attached: tumblr_ou5g0oyam91tqgjq4o1_400.gif (390x220, 1.82M)

How do you sell the software? Some kind of e-shop platform? Does It handle copy protection or licenses of some sort?

Would you be open to re-licensing your software under a free software license in the future when it's no longer making you a large amount of money? Essentially to prevent the knowledge from being lost, a bit like what happened with the old Quake games.

Not him, but yes

Not for the reasons you said, though.

How many dollaridoos are you getting?