Alright

Now that based Valve removed one of the most popular reasons to stay on Winblows out of any discussion, what's your reason to stay on that filthy software?

Attached: soylentpour1.jpg (300x238, 33K)

>mfw I own that same pot
>mfw I cold-brew coffee in it
>mfw easiest cold brew I've had in years

Fucking hell, why do onions boys fuck everything up?

Attached: 1534563160249.png (201x226, 73K)

>doesn't support all games I play
>doesn't support all software I use
>no AHK

What do you do for your cold brew, user?
I use a French press and it's easy as fuck.

What software is holding you back
>no AHK
>what is xdotool

>Now that based Valve removed one of the most popular reasons to stay on Winblows out of any discussion
>Now

More like
>maybe
>one day
>eventually
>probably

The pot in OP's pic has a mesh filter container that screws into the top, so I fill the mesh container with coffee, dip it in, screw the top on and wait. After it's done, I unscrew and pour, pop the coffee in the bin and go again.

I used to do a french press until I fucking broke it when pushing too hard.

What did they do, put steam on linux?

Oh that's kinda neat. Is the mesh filter so fine that it doesn't allow any coffee bits through, or do you still pour it through a paper filter into something else?

Slapped the Valve logo on Wine and called it innovation.

Probably not as easy as ahk, and cannot be used by the windage that use my scripts. Though I didn't check it
>what software
solidworks, shareX, ramdisk (probably has some alternative)
I'd also mention PS, but I do actually prefer Gimp, still a problem for many others though.
There's also the fact that it's a lot of hassle when pirated win7 still works perfectly well with everything already set up

When I do some store-bought stuff, I get a LITTLE BIT of sediment (like a teaspoonful or two) that sinks to the bottom while it's brewing. If I rinsed the coffee while in the mesh, it'd be even less. I've never had any significant amount of coffee in my cold-brew this way.

By the winfags*
Autocorrect

Here's a pic of it empty

Attached: obscura1534939207522.jpg (1512x2016, 2M)

>what's your reason to stay on that filthy software
Ability to get daily shit done without fiddling with the console or spending hours on dead forum topics looking for solution.

Attached: 1532988234561.gif (400x400, 448K)

I'll join

Attached: IMG_20180822_1412511.jpg (2704x4056, 2M)

Not bad, maybe I'll get one of those sometime.

Attached: 2018-08-02 11.32.37.jpg (3000x4000, 2.3M)

I sure hope you do, it's so comfy. I used to use mason jars and had to filter once or twice through a paper filter. It was a nightmare. This will do tea, coffee, anything you throw at it.
Oh boy!

I translated a book with Zathura, Vim on my X200 debian. I do my daily work on it.

>AHK
Linux has a pretty much identical tool.
>doesn't support all software I use
PlayOnLinux/WINE

Steam was on Linux for half a decade now. They gave the Linux client an option to run windows games.

>ramdisk
If you're referring to the ability to make a RAM partition, this is natively out of the box supported by Linux. Windows is inferior in this regard.
>shareX
All Linux screenshot tools are better than the default windows one, and have options to select regions or windows. Basically shareX functionality comes out of the box with Linux. It's just that you have to go to keyboard shortcuts and make one for region screenshot (at least on Xfce), which is trivial. "Host on ZimageZ/Imgur" is supported by Xfce, so I assume the same applies to GNOME and KDE.
If you need any more features and more detailed configuration then you can use shareNix.
>solidworks
I'm sure most CAD software works over WINE as I've seen it done easily before.

if they are throwing money and developers' time on it then it's good news for every wine user

Linux is janky shit that I have time for on my server (where I don't have to touch it for months) and for SBCs (where I literally own it to mess around) but I'm not going to let it touch my main computer (which I need to just work).

>implying everyone uses their computer primarily for gaming
Fuck off back to nigger

>Linux has a pretty much identical tool.
Which one will that be?

>cold brew meme

>one of the most popular reasons
>everyone

What is reading comprehension, Jaquan?

rslogix/rslink
speccy
office
smartshare for my tv

>I'm sure most CAD software works over WINE as I've seen it done easily before.
It doesn't look much promising to me

Attached: 18.08.22-17.08_sel_maim.png (547x548, 65K)

Don't wanna drink hot coffee during summer
But you can cold brew in the fridge and drink it ice cold
How about solidworks 2018, that's the one I'm using

Waiting to see what games are confirmed working on windows. I have a feeling ubishit won't run.

>Don't wanna drink hot coffee during summer
Why? Doesn't make any sense.
You know that hot drinks make you sweat less in the longterm, rite?

whoops
on linux*

>How about solidworks 2018
Those are all the list has

That's like saying the heat shouldn't bother you if you drink enough, and pain shouldn't bother you because it's just a feeling. But feelings >> logic in most humans, we're usually not robots after all.
Drinking ice cold coffee on a hot summer day is just much more refreshing and blissful than hot coffee.

>thinking bitter covfefe is better than not bitter covfefe
Delusional

Looks like they stopped bothering then. I've heard professional CAD software is a legit reason to be bound to windows, so I doubt there's a way to run it well yet.

No it cools you better long term because it makes you sweat more. But not like this is an issue unless your too poor to afford a fan or ac.

>gamers think they matter
call me when major basic software is reliable on a production machine
nobody cares that you can play the latest furry visual novel

>doesn't look much promising to me
They rated a lot of games I play as bronze/silver, but they work flawlessly. Example, Jazz2 is rated silver there despite it not having any issues. It crashes on windows too, but it's possible to remove this if you just properly install it. I'd give it a gold or platinum rating. (Probably gold because the game freezes if you minimize it, but I believe it's due to it having shit window managing)
And also, look at the fucking wine version there. Wine is at 3.14 now, 3.0 is the default on stable distros. The results you listed are years out of date. Some even use pre 1.0 wine.

Or, nobody uses CAD on Linux. You can try running it on the latest wine if you want.

It tastes better and has more caffeine in it. It's just a bit more work to make.
I like to freeze mine into ice cubes.

Seething

>anticheats still wont work
Oh no no no no no

obviously, might aswell pci passthrough to play your vidya games then

Though the big three (SW, Creo, Catia) are Win-only, NX has a native Linux edition

Nothing of value is lost. Good anti-cheats don't rely on near-malicious code.

We have one very similar to that and use it for making regular hot coffee.

Where the fuck are the actual benchmarks? Also can you use the shit without the steam cancer?

Games were never a reason for me to stay on windows, but I do hope that Valve's work will improve Wine and other compatibility layers/utilities and drivers to the point that I can ditch Windows eventually.

CAD and EDA software will still run on Windows for a long time. Also pirated software is mostly available for windows which help a lot of students.

You can still run it on a specialized VM anyways just pointing out this issue.

CAD

>PlayOnLinux/Wine
More trouble for nothing

It takes hours to get any linux distro to perform a mere fraction of stuff I can do on Windows by spending 10-30 minutes on installing and configuring all the necessary software. Check and mate. And I barely even play games anymore

Attached: audrey.png (678x678, 394K)

Total Commander