Are programming socks a meme?

Are programming socks a meme?

Attached: 10987f_6174967.jpg (1140x813, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/femyiff/top/?sort=top&t=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-22-08-33-26.png (1080x1920, 277K)

I've been wearing a chastity cage all week and it improved my productivity, no more playing with the thing between the legs, more coding.

They only work if you were an early transitioner without male skeleton.
Why do you think learning to program when you're mid to late 30s will only allow you to at best become a pajeet tier professional?
Only those who started programming when they were very young achieve great things.

They're called knee socks and are for girls only unless you're a mental degenerate which you probably are for even asking this question.
I you want to be a retarded tranny go ahead, can't wait to hear about your an hero, but don't think that a bunch of anonymous online niggers telling you to wear girl clothing suddenly makes it not gay and ill.

t. egg in denial

Traditionnal men ‘over-the-calf socks’ serve the same purpose but are made for mens who wear suits

If you really want high socks get the men’s one, unless you are a trap/sissy...

Is right

>unless you are a trap/sissy...

Attached: achwiesüß Yogurting.jpg (477x354, 17K)

>knee socks and are for girls only
Don't baseball players wear knee socks?

Karlie kloss koders need kode socks.

Never over the knee.

I'm thinking of getting one, should I get a pink or transparent one? I think pink would make me feel cuter and therefor make me able to program for longer.

> kode sokks
ftfy

Pink ones are super cute of course, but what is important is the fit. It needs to be comfortable, otherwise you won't wear it for long. Many people like Holy Trainers (or clones thereof).

I got a set of striped ones in different colors from amazon. Looking forward to getting them. Should be fun. Get the compression socks, not regular socks. Sitting around all day, compression socks are definitely not a meme, and if you’re gonna wear them, then you might as well get ones that are fun to wear.

They don't make you a better programmer and they only make you a cuter programmer if you're cute enough to pull them off in the first place. I know a couple qts who wear them and they work. But it's not for everyone.

nice autism

Turn off all wireless technologies before your balls have been completely destroyed.

>Are programming socks a meme?
Have you ever seen pajeet wearing them?

Attached: 1503277155831.jpg (555x473, 59K)

>207 reviews
I thought this was a meme...

You have to go back

>trans lgbtbbq+ people are ruining tech
>m-muh programming socks uwu
explain this autism

>explain
they make you better at programming, it's not magic

old.reddit.com/r/femyiff/top/?sort=top&t=all
substitute for anime characters or rl

Coder socks are gamer socks. I'm glad this thread is so full of gamers.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180807_at_8.11.25_AM.png (1220x1004, 1.45M)