I'll just fleece this queer

I'll just fleece this queer.

Attached: fuckyoushitcunt.png (767x444, 123K)

Attached: what did he mean by this.png (956x960, 353K)

Because you are on the wrong board.

Begone Jow Forums

This is literally just a raid thread and I don't think the mods of Jow Forums should permit calls to actions against random faggots on twitter. These sorts of threads work tlike that

begone /fag/

>he can't even strawman /lgbt/ properly
Fuck off neuefag, we're full.

I said what I meant, fag

Get out

Fuck off Jow Forumseddit cancer

kys reddit faggots thinking this isn't related to tech

this board has been overrun by authoritarian leftist faggots, who are even more cancerous than the authoritarian rightist faggots

this desu

>overrun
fuck off newfag, the board has always been anarchist or libertarian at the very least, or do you think rms worship and bashing of microsoft/apple/tech corporations is just for shits and giggles?

you guys have a good moderator he just wants to be apolitical trust me. no I'm not mod or anything I can just tell he cares about this board the way he prunes.

you literal brainlet retard, i called out authoritarian leftist faggots, and you start talking about libertarianism and anarachists. if you were one of those you wouldnt feel hit by my critique you fucking double nigger

shut the fuck up moderator

Attached: DaRLKNjU0AAnopv.jpg (926x617, 101K)

Nice.

that image made me laff. now don't make me tattle on you

>C+Equality
This takes me back

this isn't middle school, or plebbit, stop acting like that

>pruned
>deleted
what's the difference

Attached: donut brainlet.png (699x919, 228K)

It is amazing how retarded this board is with "gtfo pol!" bs. This shit direcyly affects technology. Allow these morons do what they want and you will not only have authoritarian world, but also world where you will be fired for calling master a master... but what I am speaking... thus board is full antifas that literaly have no job

I take issue with you saying the board has been overrun with them when they've always been here and if anything it's Jow Forumsacks invading the board with reddit tier talking points that aren't tech related in the slightest which causes a knee jerk reaction from everybody else that doesn't give a shit about your political agenda, and make no mistake OPs twitter pic is clearly from reddit as no other site is autistic enough to censor out the usernames for public tweets
ps if you don't think anarchists are authoritarian try discussing politics with a greek anarchist and see how long it takes for you to lose all your teeth because you mentioned something that they don't like

>OPs twitter pic is clearly from reddit as no other site is autistic enough to censor out the usernames for public tweets

when automated posting goes bad

this

\loq\

libertarians were always here, people getting giddy with threads relevant to IT culture is new

you have a point about the username being censored though.

>ps if you don't think anarchists are authoritarian try discussing politics with a greek anarchist and see how long it takes for you to lose all your teeth because you mentioned something that they don't like
yeah those kind of anarchists were never Jow Forums regulars

also greek anarchists are a fucking joke and Tsipras is a fucking sellout niggerfaggot with no balls

>tfw the Agile Champion started to call grooming backlog refinement

I will admit that the site has always been more on the libertarian side than anarchist, and that there has been more authoritarian lefty faggots as of late
anyway thanks for being reasonable

>rim lic

And that's a good thing