/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user receives RJ45 Cable Tester a crimping tool • user doesn't like the KZ BT cable • Anons retell stories of getting chinked • user gets Topkek cable • user reviews cheap spectroscope • user shows off loads of items he got, including the memed Chinese YETI tumbler • user I think your camera might be broken • user bought a Xiaomi powerstrip but received different model from what he thought he was getting • Xiaomi Mitu shiba plushies now available • user receives tea strainers • user has trouble plugging cables into his KZ ZS6 • user receives Multi-gamingexpert rectum massager as seen on Big Clive! youtube.com/watch?v=ClSch3zLC0k

Previous thread

Attached: csg 4.png (782x594, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/Touchpad-Protector2615005_32832691734.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S67245542
m.aliexpress.com/item/32782441778.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z_wImaGRkNY
youtube.com/watch?v=SGmUaGBg0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I need a new smartwatch that can use Fdroid free software, pls help.

Attached: aya_brea_by_kr0npr1nz-d7p3b2j.jpg (894x894, 166K)

Ugreen USB-C+MicroUSB cable arrived.

Attached: 1527547177671.jpg (1600x1200, 970K)

aliexpress.com/store/product/Touchpad-Protector2615005_32832691734.html

Will this work with my Chink-laptop touchpad?
I heard mac touchpads are different than the cheap ones, so if they're glass or something they might be fine with that but my touchpad is a normal cheap one.

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67245542

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

>user I think your camera might be broken
That's my fucking spectroscope

I was thinking about buying a Bluetooth speaker, but I thought why not go and try to make a DIY speaker?I know I should go to /DIY/, but for now do you have any idea of the parts I'll need to get from the chinamen? Or do you recommend any good speakers?

Alapozott és vörösskapszulázott

Does it do the job though and would you recommend it?

As I said in the previous thread, it depends on what you want from it. It's toy tier, since you can't really do quantifiable measurements with it (out of the box, that is). But to get an overview of the spectrum of a light source, it does the job nicely.

My original plan was (well, still is) to hook it up to a webcam or more preferably my phone to use a program to properly analyze and draw the spectrum like pic related.

On a side note, there are two types of these handheld spectroscopes. One uses 3 prisms in series and the other uses a diffraction grate. This one is prism based. Diffraction grates can produce a much better looking spectrum, but they're expensive as fuck.

Attached: 1505951472840.jpg (600x446, 52K)

And now it's modded with EU plug.
So far no fire.

Attached: 1529788728005.jpg (1600x1200, 974K)

Not really worth it for me then, but it's cool to see in use.

That's fine. For me it was worth the less than 4 bucks.

*bzzzzzzttttt*

Attached: 1440085771542.jpg (768x768, 52K)

I have an obsession with perfect posture and now I want to work on my neck curvature. Would ordering something like this from China be OK? I don't see how it could go wrong as I'm in control of the unit.

I'd wear a large coat to cover it up in public.

Attached: Screenshot_20180822-160949.png (720x1280, 280K)

A better posture comes from not sitting in a slouched position at all times and exercise, all of these gimmick back posture products will only do more harm than good.

why would anyone in their right mind go for that kind of effort (even if its just duct tape) to get an extension cord that has NO GROUND WIRE?

It got ground for AU plugs.

Attached: 1534846182991.jpg (1600x1600, 99K)

i see at least one schuko in there that has no grounding whatsoever

Go for it

It's an obsession I can't help it. My other stuff has helped with my posture but I do have good sitting discipline along with exercise.

They're memes.
If you want a good posture you should exercise (Squats, Deadlifts and OHP are pretty good)

are there any non-garbage chinese prescription sunglasses available?

I'm not sure you can easily get garbage prescription sunglasses.

China is who makes these and then some crappy re-selling cartel peddles them in the USA or whatever.

so if i buy prescription sunglasses from aliexpress they wouldn't fuck my eyes up?

It's extremely unlikely that they would, you're still essentially buying in the Chink luxury segment and they do mange to fit the correct parts in almost all instances. [Humans still involved, but you know, this shit isn't too hard].

And even the $1 sunglasses are generally fine with regards to having the standard coatings that make sunglasses safe with regards to UV protection and that stuff.

yes
No

How likely am I to get 3rd degree burns with this adapter?

m.aliexpress.com/item/32782441778.html

Wew, finally my Ruizu A50 came home.
It feels quite sturdy and sounds great. My only complain is that you have to scan your sd card every time you add more music.It took like 1 week from China to my country using the cheapest shipping method so I'm quite happy.

Attached: DlOxDigXcAA8Ay3.jpg (2048x1536, 741K)

Try not to have anything that could set off leaked gass nearby, eh.

Also this seems like a shitty idea. Yea, why the fuck would you "refill" a canister to the equalized gas pressure of a canister and a can...?

the stupid chink time zone doesn't mesh with my time zone so the daily coin thing keeps resetting, fucking bullshit, at least they have the thing where you can get an easy 50 coins just by adding shit to your cart

Housefire guaranteed

Don't be an idiot, these things actually relax/weaken those muscles because they take the workload off of them.

what's a good pair of chink wireless iems for sports?

KZ has been popular for a while. The current solution they have is a Bluetooth receiver that fits to a lot of their newer IEM.

would prefer them to be already bluetooth enabled but I'll look into it, thanks!

My tin t2 will arrive this week. Just want to know if my old lg p500 can at least provide okay music(i only use it for music and text since I have a tablet) or should I buy a "lossless" music player (like benjie t6 as I've seen on the past thread)?

Attached: 1534529079411.jpg (480x480, 58K)

There's a bluetooth receiver on the cable, the only thing you have additionally is a plug/socket for the cable [vs it being directly soldered on] and the advantage is that you can replace either separately if it fails/breaks or you no want/need bluetooth.

The only alternative solution where more than the plug/socket is different is this type of IEM: youtube.com/watch?v=z_wImaGRkNY

Coins are worthless

was looking into the kz zs6, do you happen to know if they're good for running? are they water resistant?

Miband 2/3

you can exchange them for select coupons at certain times, in a week the discounts will be decent

How are the controls and menu's?

How else would I make my trees grow dumbdumb?

Meh, I got whatever the highest coupon for the tree thing was and it was a waste

Sex toy recs guys? S&M toys look like fun.

Attached: IMG_20180822_175711.png (498x843, 84K)

They are, but BDSM toys are something you match to your partner.

Attached: 1475444287698.jpg (200x200, 6K)

so far i've gotten:
jeweled plugs
faux leather BDSM set (collar, ankle/wrist cuffs, rope and the like)
silicon butt plug with metal balls inside (kind of like ben wa ball)
e-stim kits and accessories
open mouth hood with no eye aperture
studded/textured penis sleeve (has yet to arrive)

to be quite honest with you, i've got 0 (zero) significant (deal breaker) complaints
based chinks enabling my degeneracy
as of now, browsing for more goodies

Use heatshrink you barbarian.

>That rightmost shuko
What is wrong with you

Shub-Niggurath

5/5 bait

Is there any smartband w/ built-in timer and stopwatch? (right now a timer is more important to me than a stopwatch)

Any one have experience purchasing "mechanical" keyboards on aliexpres? I don't really care if the switches are real or not.

How to track coupons and discounts on aliexpress and get valuable deals in general?

Sure, they're real mechanical keyboards unless you get the ones for $10-15 with "mechanical feel" rubber domes.

Which you could if you don't care if the switches are actually real.

so its extra for this white cable

is it better or is it just a substitute?

KZ ZST

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-23 00-05-49.png (1219x591, 300K)

By and large ignore them and just go for the valuable deals without them.

There's the odd thing that actually ends up cheaper in some coupon / discount / time limited sale situation, but by and large it's random BS.

A substitute. Why would it be better. It's probably even actually less fancy than the stock cable.

Ok thanks mate

Got a motospeed one with kailh white box switches. Shit is build with quality materials, and I absolutely love writing with it, the RGB faggotry I like too.
However, me being a tard, got one of those non full sized keyboards, thinking the function layers would be ez, but it turns out it wasn't. Trying to use arrow keys, for example, is definitely not intuitive. Motospeed CK61 btw.

Motospeed also has some of the aforementioned non-mechanical "mechanical feel" keyboards.

Not unhappy with those either

> However, me being a tard, got one of those non full sized keyboards, thinking the function layers would be ez, but it turns out it wasn't.
That's something to watch out for, but it's not every smaller keyboard.

Some like the Aula tenkeyless that I'm currently using are still very intuitive, they cut off the tenkeys but it's otherwise the same as the usual keyboards.

can someone explain this pic

go for tada68, high quality everything including good keycaps, decent form factor

youtube.com/watch?v=SGmUaGBg0Mw

What's a good vertical mouse?

it helps if you use both hands with a proper typing technique, but yeah the smallest layouts aren't as good imo, you have a mouse too so unless you're a turbo autist with some weird mouseless linux setup going on you won't have both hands on the keyboard in the home row all the time

I myself think saving the space between key groups is the wrong thing to do unless you're in a REALLY REALLY space-constrained situation.

In most cases it's more a fashion statement that gets in the way of utility.

it's more efficient since you don't have to move your hands as much

Mouseless linux setups are extremely comfy, and having tiled / full screen windows at essentially all times is nothing but logical. The autists are the window pushers that somehow need 87.5% of the screen space used with randomly arranged windows and then some desktop shining through the cracks behind these.

Apart from that, it usually doesn't help to have a weird keyboard layout if you use a keyboard controlled window manager and managing window arrangements is probably not all you want to do with a keyboard even if you push mouse on a regular base.

> I'd wear a large coat to cover it up in public.

Nigga wut

I got a drevo tyrfing for $40 and it's fucking great. Black keyboard with white backlit keys, no rainbow bullshit.

KZ

ZST vs ES4 vs ED16

which one wins?

I wonder if there is any good 4g router from china, i live in europe and move around different houses quite often, i want something that can pick a better signal than my phone, is there a solution for a reasonable price or should i stick to my phone's tethering?.

Huawei and so on have these, so yep.

But it's not a noticeable difference to a Xiaomi phone, just one with a shit antenna.

It takes a while to get used to it. For example, you use the wheel for volume, and pressing it shows you options for the song playing. A long press however pauses the song, and that kinda confused me a bit. There are 2 directional keys plus a "back" button on the side btw.
The main menu has Music, Favorites, Categories, Folder view and an Equalizer which has presets and also the option to change it manually. This one came with the latest firmware (cover art in fullscreen) and I read somewhere you can downgrade it to the previous version where you can have all the info of the song on screen, but I like this one better.
I'm now using it with a 16gb sd card, but maybe I'll try a 64gb one later. Also FLAC plays fine.

Do whatever you want.
I use my rockboxed Benjie T6 because i hate touch screens, it's smol, rockbox BTFOs most android player apps which lack basic stuff like crossfeed and it supports up to 256gb microSD cards.

review chink estim shit goddamit
what does it feel like?

>silicon butt plug with metal balls inside
what

check out this guy on YT called redskull, he reviews chink items and has lots of watches on his channel

Attached: 1534111818737.jpg (1024x1365, 376K)

t. Comfy

No, but he's Canadian and I like to shill fellow canucks

Besides, there's not many good YT reviewers doing chink shit. He even has vacuums

>90 days since item was shipped
>30 days in customs
>no updates at all since then, the tracking number even went red on 17track
Should i dispute or ask for more purchase protection time? the package is a $200 laptop mobo and they already extended my purchase protection time by 30 days once.

i see, what model do you recommend aside from that? I really don't want to use my tablet too much, just to listen to music. I looked up rockbox and it seems it only supports some models. Thanks user

dispute, i'd get fed up with waiting that long

Are there any good bluetooth IEMs or is everything wired?

Attached: vgjvt5eadjf11.jpg_(2253×2188)_-_Google_Chrome_2018-08-12_20-15-34.jpg (1372x1331, 257K)

I've got the KZ ZS3 which i'm really happy with but I don't like how heavy the bass is, what are my options for more balanced IEMs?

>30 days in customs
>$200 laptop
is your country known for stealing shit on customs?

dispute, way over the delivery period

Post link senpai. I'm thinking of getting a laptop

wtf i want ice cream now

>what model do you recommend aside from that?
Nothing really, maybe a cheap used Clip+ or something compatible. The main selling point for me is Rockbox which aside from having extra functionality also plays my Opus files that as far as i know isn't natively supported by 99% of the DAPs and the T6 is one of the cheapest players with rockbox support around.
If you don't need any of that then you should be fine with a phone or a generic mp3 player though.

I've had things like laptop batteries arriving after ~3 months.¿, also i've had this same problem before and opening a dispute didn't help me at all (see pic related), luckily the item was a $15 AC Adapter so it's no big deal hence i'm not entirely sure if i should open a dispute or not.

I don't know, never happened to me so far but there's always a first time for everything i guess.

It's just a T440p motherboard with the nVidia dGPU, there are plenty of listings for ~200 or so on ali.

Attached: e.jpg (559x162, 43K)

The IEM are obviously individual IEM, but whether you put a bluetooth receiver or a cable in front of a KZ IEM won't really change anything much.

Playback is delayed by, IDK, two milliseconds and the sending and receiving of signals over the air uses a bit more power than transmitting them through a cable. No big deal at all.

With APTX and things you probably can't pass any scientific test anymore to tell bluetooth audio from wired audio and even before with SBC or whatever it would have been doubtful that you can hear.

Have some Chinese-made plastic ice cream [sold by Japanese figure company].

Attached: Rad1461690802.jpg (3000x2000, 458K)

Seems to be a customs problem then

are there any recommended non-bulky bt receivers for kz iem?

What is the equivalent to Xiaomi in the United States?

Attached: 1531089357593.jpg (867x960, 86K)

The obvious KZ receivers are like 12 and 16 grams, respectively. That's not bulky, is it?

Xiaomi