You know, I really hate stoners...

You know, I really hate stoners. They make their entire life revolve around their degenerate "culture" and use that as an excuse to have absolutely zero personality. They can't have a discussion with anyone without them eventually bringing up their disgusting addiction (even though they'll assure you they aren't addicted and that smoking weed is actually good for you). They've trained themselves so that they can't enjoy anything, be it video games or film or any other hobby or activitiy, without being high. They will ramble on and on about the supposed health benefits of and and how it has absolutely no negative effects, but inhaling burning matter of any kind is not good for you, and weed has been found to cause psychosis in many users. I believe this habit should be banned as is encourages laziness and a degenerate personality and habits.

Attached: 1536322964208.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

I CAN'T SEEM TO FACE UP TO THE FACTS
I'M TENSE AND NERVOUS AND I CAN'T RELAX
I CAN'T SLEEP 'CAUSE MY BED'S ON FIRE
DON'T TOUCH ME I'M A REAL LIVE WIRE
PSYCHO KILLER
QU'EST-CE QUE C'EST
FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FAR BETTER
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN AAAAAAAAAAAAWAY OOOOOOOOH OOOOOOH OOOOOH
PSYCHO KILLER
QU'EST-CE QUE C'EST
FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FAR BETTER
RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, AWAY OOOOOH OOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
AYEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Attached: 1538186522900.png (1055x526, 58K)

He's right you know

Attached: pepeeyes.png (429x349, 257K)

shut the fuck up retarded incel

Attached: 2DAC1799-E7B4-435E-B43F-F303F1C5C9C1.jpg (667x800, 87K)

Based.

honestly this is all true. potheads are fucking annoying

Absolutely based and redpilled

This
I even smoke and stonners get fucking annoying to be around

Are they really as annoying as people say?

Attached: 1523609494992.jpg (800x722, 233K)

man i love smokin weed and browsing /banter/

Attached: 1537014576944.jpg (500x385, 26K)

Yes, they can be, but only if that's all they have to their personality

never understood why people have to turn it into some kind of culture, you dont see people doing that with cigarettes of alcohol, cant people just smoke in moderation and shut up about it?

truth

Based and true

based

Attached: 1536617153889.png (672x952, 229K)

I mean I smoke but the weed culture thing is pretty fucking lame. I just like to be high. Call it what you want.

Fucking BASED talking heads fan

DUDE
WEED

seriously this. the most culture smokers and alcohol drinkers have is discussing what they like to drink and the highest quality item. wtf is with potheads