2080ti Pre-Orders Sold Out

NvIdiots confirmed financially illiterate compulsive spenders addicted to purchasing products they don't even know the performance of.

Attached: 01bee6801d3b7e79ad4c47d7e5c1e301.png (574x536, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/3246233/ces/meet-nvidias-bfgds-massive-4k-120hz-g-sync-hdr-displays-bigger-than-your-tv.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AMD fucking ANNIHILATED

>buywhales are retard
surprise

>being poor

LOL. Picked up two just to make you AMDfags seethe. I will be enjoying my silky smooth gigarays at 1080p/30 while you weep.

How many do you think they had? 10,000?

ITS ONLY 3000 PAYMENTS OUTSIDE OF THE PRICE RANGE FOR MOST GAMERS
YOU CANT EXPERIENCE HEAVY DEEP LEARNING IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR WALLET TIGHT

Attached: 1534851552951.jpg (573x226, 25K)

It is the entire high-end hardcore gaming market (only a couple thousand users) who change their GPU as frequently as their undergarments.

Expect to see a influx of "lightly" used 1080Ti on ebay/craigslist.

>Implying that tensor cores in RTX Geforces aren't crippled at firmware/driver level so that they are only useful for Ray-tracing acceleration

Attached: 1268332374499s.jpg (127x117, 5K)

I'm actually considering to change if the new Ti does 4K 90 FPS.I hope its like 1080-1080Ti, 40-50 % in 4K. Then I will wait until is sub 1200 € and get one.

if the new Ti does 90 fps at 4k i will buy one

but it wont

it wont even be fuckin close.

its gonna be like 10-15% better than the current Ti. Tops.

> it wont even be fuckin close.
depends on the game you nigger lover.

why doe everyone expect a card to perform the same on every game ?

I can literally fire up unity and produce a piece of shit of a game in under 15 minutes that will make your 1080 ti crawl.

Is this the work of coinfags?

If the 2080 does 10 % more than the 1080 Ti I would expect the new Ti to do 50-60
4K90 would justify the price, because there won't be an AMD card capable of that in the next years
If its 10-15 they can stick in in their ass and I keep mine. That would be like fraud.

FEELS GOOD HAVING PREORDERED IT. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I COULD PROBABLY RESELL FOR HUGE PROFIT BUT I WONT

>heavy deep learning
Then don't tell us about RTX-OPS and nigga gays.

I'm just wondering how will this be for GPU rendering, especially Eevee.

Oh god... These idiots.
We'll never have appropriately priced nvidia card at this rate. Guess I'll be making the switch to and next

Probably skimmers. They buy up all the stock and resale it on ebay for %150 on launch.

It's not even gamers the ones buying these high end cards, they are all getting scalped by chinese buttcoin miners.

Attached: Nvidia Hsun Huang on RTX prices.png (1828x1740, 999K)

in their own prerelease numbers(!!!) they only stated that the 2080TI had 18% more compute performance. A large chunk of the new chip, is dedicated to gaytracing. It will however, also benefit from GDDR6, but will that be enough to pull of up to 40-50% performance gain? I REALLY doubt that.

Their own data about 1.5x performance increase, is based around the idea that their INT and floting point engines are seperated, so a skilled coder can make it work in parallel, and thus gain 1.5x performance. But remember how land it has taken games to utilized CPU cores evenly? Yeah, it's not going to work out of the box, and only few games will incorporate it in near future... On the long run, sure. But 1200 dollars right now for 18-25% increase at best? holy fuck no.

That Star Wars demo was runnging at 22 FPS for anyone interested.

>For 80% more cost

C O P E

Preordered last night ;) stay jelly poorfags

Attached: eivind.jpg (405x833, 40K)

2080Ti is all about true 4K gaming, it will take consoles 2 generations to catch up with the PC 4K 120hz now.

pcworld.com/article/3246233/ces/meet-nvidias-bfgds-massive-4k-120hz-g-sync-hdr-displays-bigger-than-your-tv.html

wrong
worlds most powerful console ever
Xbox one X
already does 4k with ease ;)

>@ 30 FPS

people are already selling their pre-orders for $2000

wouldn't you also need a new motherboard that supports GDDR6 as well? or are the cards going to be backwards compatible?

Attached: tomato.jpg (686x576, 37K)

are you retarded?

yes

Attached: ring.png (550x543, 54K)

nice

fucking poorfags cant order 2080ti

Attached: 2080tijustpreordered.png (1734x819, 118K)

GPU memory is irrelevant to whatever motherboard you have, the only things you have to worry about for compatibility with graphics cards is having a PCI slot with enough lanes and enough power on your PSU.

No, GPU vram has nothing to do with your motherboard, the only thing you need to worry about:
>having a PCI-E 16x slot
any motherboard that isn't from the stone age have at least one of those.
>enough power from your PSU
Make sure your PSU can handle your system + your new GPU (example you can't run a 1080ti + i7 on a 350w PSU)
>CPU that doesn't bottleneck your new GPU
example: running 1080ti with a pentium cpu is dumb since the 1080ti will be performing like a potato

correction. i now see listings for over $2500

makes sense

>illiterate compulsive spenders addicted to purchasing products
that's the whole gaming/computer enthusiast market for you

I heard it's because the ray tracing units can be used for mining.

>1440p 30 is 4k 60
lol k

OMFG 12500 NKK?!?! Holy fuck, you really wasted that amount of money on a GPU? How about you stay basedboy, others in your position either have better things to do in their life, or if your putting your savings into this, why not pic related, YOU CAN GET A USED Mercedes E class for that money, and finally get some pussy, basedboy.

I was never a fan of staying "at the top" and paying 500 USD for a high end GPU, i did once. But 1200 USD, or 1508 as the pic translate to, its just pathetic.

(Oh, before you counter my car claim, i do drive a used BMW 7. And i am really, really happy i don't have 4x 980TI in Sli-mode instead of that car)

Attached: Stay_SoyBoy.png (572x1432, 496K)

but i have ordered a jaguar i pace

>LARPing this hard
You bought none user.

I don't need a car. I have a bicycle, you lazy faggot.

>Nvidia pushes game devs into finally using Directx12 and taking advantage of async compute
>AMD GPUs suddenly get 25% faster

He did it. The absolute madman.

>So many GPU chips used for gaming and bitcoin instead of superclusters
Nvidia pls think of science ;_;

I'm pretty sure the scarcity is completely fake to encourage compulsive buying before numbers are even out.

Not motherboard but mother.... mother... of god it's heavy!

Nigga their turing version that's used in clusters has 96GB of ram.
Why would scientists even use the gayman version when they don't have to pay from their own pockets anyways? Most of the big research centers got gov funding.
Paying 30k for a GPU is nothing for them.

>seething man children upset that their toys are sold out
Fuck gaymers.

Is nvidia the Apple of gpus now?

>is

Has apple ever delivered the most powerful hardware AND power efficient in it's cattegory compared to the competition?
Non meme question here.

yikes