Is this the most snakeoil deceiving fuck in tech existance?

He literally just said that he's an "Intel guy" and "will continue to buy Intel processors" even though they have 20 hardware security vulnerabilities and counting.

I know of oblivious and ignorant people claiming they are "an intel guy and i have bought intel all my life" (see: popular twitch streamer CohhCarnage, who is supposedly very determined on supporting companies that are not doing illegal anti-competitive things (intel has been fined multi billion dollars for bribing computer manufacturers to not make AMD based products). Also Shroud and Ninja are oblivious Intel defenders, So those kind of people you can kind of understand that they are just dumb ignorant fucks (intel worked very hard to keep it that way). But the the guy who is the self-acclaimed inventor of the word "malware"? Give me a fucking break. Does he own stock options in Intel or what? I wouldn't trust any program that he has made, becuase someone might've used intel hardware security holes and infected his system, I mean, he still runs WINDOWS XP even though consumer versions of that system no longer gets security patches for the last couple of years now.

I used to look up to Steve Gibson and listen to every Security Now podcast, but seeing him still and willingfully defending Intel's security flaws (as a self-proclaimed master security researcher) just makes my skin crawl with unease. I have run the "InSpectre" program but now I feel dirty and I feel like I need to wipe my system, because who knows what virus he is infected with on his own outdated computeor.

Attached: Steve Gibson SECURITY NOW.jpg (998x568, 118K)

Are there any CPU's that are actually secure and convincingly have no government backdoors? Let's say I was a really bad guy and the moment I went online with some vulnerable CPU the government would detect me instantly and tactical nukes would be shot at my location within the hour. Would I be any safer on, say, a PowerPC G4 iMac or a VIA C7 processor driven PC?

>Listening to a fucking boomer about tech in 2018
Who's the real brainlet now

>I have run the "InSpectre"
That shit literally didn't do anything except reading product ids and registry keys. It was made to encourage intel users to install patches and make them feel safe and not abandon intel.

do you really expect a 60 year old boomer grandpa to be honest and change his stubborn ways this is literally the case with every old person. Pointless stupid dumb thread OP.

>buying AMD trash

Attached: Untitled.png (483x494, 14K)

If you buy the same thing all the time you sort of know what to expect at least.

The more interesting thing is: why do you care what some old retard wastes his money on and uses? Followed by, and why would you make a blog post in here about it.
Evaluate your life choices, before opening another video from that idiot.

I’ve got some tin foil to sell you.

>seething goy mad his "HEDT" 600$ cpoo gets outclassed by a 300$ ryzen

>being proud of buying Incel
>being a Winshit brainlet
>being a Winshit 7 contrarian brainlet
>broadcasting the fact that you're a femoid (or even worse, a tranny)

Post feet or stop posting ffs

Wonder how many AMD has? Not that anyone cares enough to check, they can't even get negative attention because literally no one fucking cares.

fpbp
/thread

>zoomers are too retarded to understand what fpbp means

oy vey

>counting OP's 2nd post as 1st post
ok.

>boomer

But he looks older than 30...

all superior choices. deal with it, fucko

LMAO
M
A
O

timestamp?

>VIA C7
Those have (or were the C3s?) a backdoor even more ingrained than Intel's ME, some guy actually reverse engineered those and got access to the embedded environment, which has access to everything down to registers and the stack