> patent hogging from NVIDIA
> patent hogging from AMD
> it appears some patents are expired in 2020

prepare for AMD and NVIDIA GPUs to be kill

Attached: file.png (1223x484, 856K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.com/object/tegra-4-processor.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post pic of your nose so I know I can trust you.

What kind of vulnerabilities will Intel GPUs come with?

Cant wait for my 14nm++++++++++++++ houzfire gpu

top kek, did you delete the other post because you missed the "R" in "Ready"?

Also, Larrabee 2.0

Attached: wheeze.png (441x302, 58K)

> paying NVIDIA, the ultimate jew that charges $1,200 for $200 cost of manufacturing.
3 shekels have been deposited in your NVIDIA shilling account

Will it be as insecure as their cpus and will it's eula forbid independent benchmarks?

GPUs can't run operating system code so it's irrelevant.

(if they could, NVIDIA would try to jew you to use their overpriced crap for OS stuff)

Only clueless children would ask that. GPUs are independent of OS security. If that weren't true, NVIDIA would try to jew you to use the overpriced shit you bought from them for OS code too.

Nobody cares, too busy laughing at Intel losing another 30% perf in VMware

If AMD who is the only other company with a real pedigree on the GPU side of things can't beat them do you think intel with raja will?
Intel at best may be able to make some sort of APU in the near future which will probably not beat the ryzen APU either much less a full fledged card from nvidia.
Be honest here, user.

NOOOO AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

reminder

Attached: uP6o4pB.jpg (800x600, 109K)

> real pedigree
> AMD
You have been jewed.
NVIDIA is nothing either. The only reason they look impressive is that there is no competition. AMD and NVIDIA are a cartel of patent hoggers. The only reason Trump isn't screeching against them is that they are both American (something similar is happening with CPUs).
NVIDIA was a nobody that bought the 3dfx Voodoo IP and built upon no competition.

You think those $1,200 cards that cost $200 to manufacture are fair? Stop being jewed.

JIZZ IN THE CPU
POO IN THE GPU

BY YOUR ABORTIONS COMBINED
I SUMMON INTEL

> I'm so smart
> I buy $200 GPUs for $1,200 because there is no competition

>i buy 28 core processors for $10000
Which company is scummier faggot, Intel or Nvidia?

All three, Intel AMD and NVIDIA are a cartel of patent hoggers, you reddit tier fanboi piece of shit that you are still a child that can't have a rational thought without sucking the cock of one of the three.

The only reason Trump isn't screeching against them is that they are all American.

kys faggot intel apologist

Prepare for the
>we released a driver patch but if you install the driver you are agreeing to not publish any benchmarks or benchmark results

>contains 10 critical vulnerabilities intel won't tell you about
>10 years later they're discovered
>intel CEO sells stocks
>intel takes 4 years to patch them
>performance reduced by 50%
At this point nobody should ever buy an intel product again. Only AMD exists for x86 until it gets a relevant competitor. AMD and nVidia for GPUs.

Amd is still least worse. Intel and nvidia are vile, while amd incompetent(except for zen where they're mostly delivered) and i'll choose incompetence over vileness any time.

You meant AMD cpus + Nvidia GPUs.
There's no other better combination in the market right now no matter if you're a fanboy or not.

Fuck those faggots who claim there's no competition.
You fucking cucks bought housefires and rebrands from 88xx to 98xx to 28x then 480 then 580 then 680 and lastly the 780... And you end up in 2018 claiming that there's no competition.
Ofc the competition is dead when you buy gpus based on brand loyalty and marketing tricks.
Now, go ahead and swallow the ray tracing cums shoved down your throats, before you preorder your "thewayyoumeanttobeplayed" gpu.
This happens because you are stupid enough to realize that ray tracing isn't going to happen in at least 10 years, and you get surprised by demos with shadows off vs some new shadows.

You can't say incompetent the only company whose innovations drive the x86 market since 2000

yeah it'll be a huge hit with intel's amazing driver updates for their iGPU, im sure they will be better for their discrete cards, just trust the kike, goyim

He only asked you to post a photo of your nose, Shlomo

nVidia is shit on Linux

>nVidia is shit on Linux
werks on my machine, pajeet.

>only with 2000 hardware vulnerabilities
>built-in non deactivatable intel management engine
>publishing benchmarks is illegal

DELID

Nvidia is shit everywhere.
On windows and linux they disable support for features like DisplayPort variable frame rate, a.k.a. freesync, because they can sell you the exact same monitor with less frame variability range for $150 more.

But nvidia monopoly is good, just to see faggot shills getting fucked in the ass

>no Wayland
>unstable
>proprietary drivers which break compatibilities with updates
It's trash. AMD+AMD (Ryzen+RX / Ryzen+Vega) is the only good combination on Linux.
Not to mention that nVidia is absolute trash as a company. They're basically intel of GPUs.

>werks on my machine
Works until the next kernel update, or the next xorg update ...or it doesn't work at all, e.g. bumblebee, if you update your igpu's libraries.

Nope, it will be Larrabee round 2.

The real reason why Intel never went into discrete GPUs is because the market was too volatile for years and by the time it started to settle down and it wasn't worth the massive costs in R&D.

The real reason behind this stunt is that market is trying to play catch-up with GPGPUs that are starting to eat away at lucrative HPC market (Why it will end-up being Larrabee round 2). They still don't give two shits about the gayming market.

The company had a lot of missteps during its entire existence, the competitoris outright corrupt to the core and vile, trying to bribe everyone and lie, not giving a shit about security just for performance's sake, lots of anti-competitive practices and so on

The problem is that they are inventing something and making subpar products with it using abysmal managerial choices.

>t-they are all the same
>they are all amercian
fuck off kike

>The only reason Trump isn't screeching against them is that they are all American.
The reason trump isn't screeching against them is because him and his entire administration are probably too stupid to even understand what a GPU manufacturer is.
Oh yeah, also he only bases who he "goes after" on whoever he has a personal problem with (bezos and amazon + WaPo).

Anyway, nvidia is nowhere near as bad as intlel. Yes, nvidia charges a lot, but they also consistently increase performance unlike intlel.

But vega is super power-hungry and polaris is old and slow. Do you really recommend it?

>I don't like Intel so I'd rather keep getting assraped by nVidia than see more competition on the market
Classic Jow Forums.

>$3,080 ti

nvidia's competitor is AMD and they need to get their shit together.
Intel won't do shit to nvidia, AMD can't either outside of the consumer side of things because CUDA.

Everyone says that as if vega draws 6,000,000 gorillion shoah watts under stress. That's not how it works. In the case of overclocking, vega has a shitty power-draw curve. But normally, it doesn't hog more power than something like a 1080

AMD+Nvidia is patrician.

Misteps?
Wait a second.
Every single amd cpu had some engineering marvell inside it.
Either because they had to r.e. sonething that intel should but didn't share, or because they had to offer the same or better performance and engineer it in a way to be more cost effective for the users.
Intel isn't about security holes only.
Intel didn't create the amd64
Intel didn't make qpi
Intel didn't make nUMA multicore cpus until the first icore unlike amd did it with the first athlon x2
Intel did shutdown cyrix which made the first low power x86 devices,
Intel didn't make the first numa cpu+gpu and they still haven't done it.
Even with bulldozer amd managed to offer more I/O than the most expensive xeon in less than half the price.
Bulldozer was the first modular x86 cpu design...which then moved to ryzen as ccx
Bulldozer was the first cpu to introduce cache topology efficient for big cpus, which last year was copied by intel for their hedt and server cpus
Bulldozer was faster that intel cpus twice the price if you didn't run pajeet s/w and you could saturate the cores.
I am not even mentioning the clock mesh or core shutdown techniques used first in piledriver and then applied directly to zen.
Even if you get the worst amd had to offer based on gaymen mentality, you see that they had innovated more in a sales failed product than intel did since the 80s.

At best that's a duopoly and at worst it's an effective monopoly because one of the vendors, like you said, is barely competing anymore. Great situation for us consumers indeed.

>secure graphics card
>insecure graphics card

Attached: DBXaVVcU0AAh1LW.jpg (735x624, 41K)

>BELIEVING THE LIES OF THE PAJEET

Attached: 1483515669909.jpg (854x640, 318K)

intel has the best looneex support for their gpus

> > Intel with their own foundries
It's a burden, not a feature. They could've been on 7nm by now.

>no support for Adaptive Sync

who needs this shit on an igpu

Would you rather get assraped by Intel or Nvidia? This is what it boils down to.

Attached: 1446155785199.jpg (890x400, 72K)

reminder that the nvidia linux driver that actually works sometimes is not mainlined and that their 10GB kenrel blob rewrites half of the graphix stack

Can't wait for intel to destroy GPU market with their jewish tricks.
Well at least GPUs don't need to be secure.

Enjoy your tearing, nigger.
Both AMD and Nvidia have it, Intel GPUs are a joke.

Kek, FPBP

You don't need adaptive sync to fix screen tearing.
Normal vsync will do.

i watch videos on multiple monitors and I have zero tearing kind sir
who does intensive gaming on an igpu ffs ?

better question is:
How many spectre/meltdown and other loopholes variants it will have ?

28 core monolithic die is actually harder to produce

>vsync
1990 tech with massive input lag.

yr brain has input lag too

so don't buy them
goy

>>no Wayland
that's novidya's problem

not from what i've seen

>1990 tech
It's still fundamental to how monitors work, you dumbass.
Anyway, I doubt you can fucking notice 1/60th of a second. Triple buffering is another technique to reduce the input lag too.

Haha, look at this fanboy. AMD hasn't released a competitive GPU since like 5xxx series. And speaking of housefires...

Tripple buffering and vsync are literal software hacks meant to do what monitors should have done 15 years ago.

>they need to get their shit together
They can't really compete because nvidia has insane margins and if they invest in RnD to produce a decent GPU nobody will buy it because
1. mindshare
2. nvidia will simply lower the prices to crush the competition
And by doing that amd will only increase it's debt.
AMD made better GPUs than nvidia for 10 years straight but everyone still bought nvidia. Regardless AMD getting their shit together nvidia will still hold the monopoly unless intel intervenes with their jewish tricks.

You know that instead of actually trying to compete, Intel and Nvidia will try to fling shit and cripple the competition to the best of their abilities.

>if Intel enters the market nVidia goes away
Are you people being retarded on purpose?

Nevermind, I guess you are.

Vsync is not a software hack. The vertical blank is an actual signal sent by the monitor itself to signal the GPU when it has displayed a frame.

>AMD made better GPUs than nvidia for 10 years straight
what gpus?

They can't even get into the mobile processor market let alone GPUs.

Keep denying facts and reality

> it appears some patents are expired in 2020
So now we will finally find out an answer to a question nobody (except Intelâ„¢ apparently) was asking.
"How would 20 year old GPU, behave if made using modern (14++++++++) lithography?"

You must be over 18 to post here.

Except 5xxx, 6xxx, 7xxx and r9 2xx were objectively better in all segments and also cheaper. Go shill somewhere else.

>First GayPoo is 16nm
>to be kill
Indeed, Inturd a kill all the way.

Stop complaining, choke on nvidia dick. This is the future you chose.

Attached: 1524223938305.png (3000x3000, 945K)

the ones with linux drivers

don't be gay

Intel is much more likely to shit on Ryzen and Threadripper than shit on Nvidia's 10 Gigarays raytracing GPUs.

What Intel should do with AMD's Pajeet is to improve their iGPU to 2019 standards. Even AyyyMD has to wait 6-8 months for new APUs.

how many diversity will go into this G-POO-U?

Imagine understanding this little about processor architecture.

Intel should work on their iGPU business to build true console killers.

console gpus are more powerful than intel igpus. not worth it

I think user was making a joke

Nvidia CPUs when?

Are you implying kikes are trying to out-kike eachother?

Now
nvidia.com/object/tegra-4-processor.html

>polaris is old and slow.
No better alternative if you don't want Vega.

7nm big polaris when

trusting ((intel)) a company well known for installing backdoors in their hardware for exclusive use of letter agencies.

Enlighten us how you can run Operating System code on a GPU retard.

All 3 players are crap; fanbois are idiots for taking a side. They are literally a cartel of patent hoggers.

The only reason they are allowed to exist is that they are all American.

that can't run x86 code that the PC market relies on, fundamentally.