What should I shout

What should I shout

Attached: IMG_20180823_140313.jpg (3968x2976, 1.34M)

Proof

Attached: IMG_20180823_140236.jpg (2976x3968, 1.05M)

Concepts on C++20.

Ok, won't shout but will ask

Bjarnhole

Good one

Ask when they'll release C+=2

HEIL HITLER

Just ask something and call him Brian Kernighan.

Will do

BAZINGA !

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as C++, is in fact, C with classes , or as I've recently taken to calling it, C plus classes. C++ is not a language unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning C compiler made useful by the standard library, compiler suite and vital system components comprising a full OS ABI as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the C compiler every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of C which is widely used today is often called "C++", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the C programming language, developed by Kernighan and Ritchie. There really is a C++ and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the language they use. C++ is the bloat: the features in the language that introduce antipatterns facilitating bugs galore. C++ is an essential part of pajeetware, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete C compiler suite. C++ is normally used in combination with the C programming language: the whole language is basically C with classes added, or C with classes. All the so-called "C++" compilers are really compilers of C with classes.

Call him std::bjarne

shout nigger really loud
I dare you user

Not sure that's a good idea

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA He will yell out the N word, hahaha he will be offensive purposefully, It will be so funny OMG srsly do this OP, shit will be cash haha if you know what i'm saying XD lol.

fuck you cunt

>why is _ bloat?
>ask him how the Go development thing is going

you're just a coward
you wouldn't dare to do it either
hypocrite

>“what do you mean when you say bloat”
>uhhh, welll. uhh you know, like...
>user turns red and voice trails off
yeah thats a great question

nigger

nothing
don't be a manchild

OP here.
Wouldn't do it, I'm sitting next to one now, would probably get beat up

"I have autism"

Too real

"just write in common lisp"

I wouldn't do it because it's not funny, cunt.
If he would just scream fuck, would you find that funny, eh?

>he cute

he said nigger, not "N". get it right, faggot.

I'd like to interject for a moment...

ask him what he thinks about rust and then ask him which distro he uses

>what do you mean when you say bloat
That it's not the most simple and efficient method of doing that particular thing

Shout "You a'ight white boy!"

BALDJOB

Die

Serious question
Do you mind OP asking what does he expect c++ to accomplish in ten years?

No problem, will ask afterwards

Question to people ITT since I haven't been following up on C++'s development: are there finally any plans to add sockets to C++?

We all will someday...