Trying to learn about Netflix decryption, unsure of a jumping off point. Any help would be appreciated

Trying to learn about Netflix decryption, unsure of a jumping off point. Any help would be appreciated.

Gotta get my rips, man.

Attached: tumblr_nb6zw3lCGT1tvaq8go2_1280.jpg (614x443, 53K)

>Gotta get my rips
Good luck defeating the embedded DRM software in your browser.

Why would you use Netflix for that

Attached: 1534357868940.jpg (544x383, 27K)

This is the most retarded thread of the day.

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1440, 274K)

I have the toolset for widevine decryption, just unsure how to use it. I know this isn't a plug-and-play solution.

Always looking for fixes.

Look for recent web-dl releases on a platform, you know it's vulnerable, so just "figure it out."

That's all you can do. These methods aren't open to everyone

I'll look for a platform.

I miss Jow Forums being a scrut clb

Attached: doorman_nightclub.jpg (300x200, 46K)

Just capture the video/audio output. VGA probably since the others have DRM.

Just because I'm scrubby, doesn't mean I like it lossy

Buy high quality, short cable. You won't notice any difference.

I'm more concerned with archival, not my perception of quality.

Well... A few years ago the DRM keys for one of the versions of HDMI was leaked. You might be able to find some hardware or something to read it. But since Sony said they would sue anyone who made such a project, it will be hard to find.

Noted. I stopped looking at capture methods a while back, figured it's a better use of time to do it right, initially.

Might be useful for more temporary content. Cheers.

Be aware that it is common to add small defects to audio and video by streaming services to identify who it was that copied the video/music. You will probably be caught if you distribute the material.

Best of luck.

I didn't mean to sound unhelpful; I don't know how to do this stuff either. It's just, if AMZN/whoever knew how these web-dls were made then they would be able to fix it.

I appreciate that. Not looking to pump and dump. Thanks~

Distribution isn't on my mind. Ripping this data is easier than getting a broadcast license and acquiring masters.

But thanks, for the word of warning.

People watch Netflix a lot, it's like cocaine lol they can't stop XD follow me on r/justsoythings

>Distribution isn't on my mind
so you want to archive, but not distribution

isn't that kind of pointless, what if you have a fire at your house and lose all "archives"

Redundancies. More than one drive, more than one location.

If there was demand for this slightly-higher-quality content, I wouldn't need to make a personal archive.

it's an interesting thread. shut the fuck up manga faggot

>VGA probably since the others have DRM.
the content itself is DRM, just look at the audiogram of netflix rip from different sources, specifically the intro.
There's inaudible spikes during the intro that's different between the different rips, so far no one knows how to decrypt it, best guess it's contain account information, worst guess... I don't want to go there.
also it's not limited to the intro only.

Yes this is true. See

Op dropping by again~

If anyone is willing to follow up *on the dl*, temp email's in the field.

>Not using private trackers
the roof of the empire state building would be a good jumping off point you fucking faggot

>VGA probably since the others have DRM.
really makes me think

I'm on a few, but they don't cover what I'm looking for.

It's a niche, of a niche, of a niche. Otherwise I'd try to distribute.