Cheating on exam

Hey there, does anyone have any recommendations or information regarding spy cameras that could be used during a exam?

I have a solution for communicating to the person doing the exam, but I need a method of extracting the information/exam to a external person.

The camera should be capable of capturing text on the paper and transmit it to the external person.

Attached: [ANBU-AonE]_Naruto_24_[8345025A].avi_000829.676.png (640x480, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=p3jOMD0d5yE
youtu.be/IlU-zDU6aQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just use a phone like a normal person?

Never gonna make it
sage

Stop trying to cheat Tyrone.

Weird thread.
What's your plan?

Can't use the phone, the exam is under strict surveillance.

I do own a earpiece which is small and hidden. So communication from the external person to the person doing the exam is covered for.

The problem is to give the external person the exam so that they could relay the answers back via the ear piece.

How about instead of wasting time on that shit just study the material?

Can you use a calculator?
A while ago i made one that contacted my phone on Bluetooth, which sent shit i typed in into wolframalpha api and networked back the results. Unfortunately most my math classes banned calculators (and digital watches lol)

That's not realistic in this case for my desired end goal. Hence relying on external help.

I have considered buying these spy cams concealed as shirt-buttons, but they seem expensive.

Basically I'm looking for any help/input in this matter.

learn morse code and use a small hidden button

Dude, A+ isn't that difficult. Just take the practice exams and flag the questions you're unsure of. some Answer themselves.

Attached: oh gosh.png (1152x514, 64K)

Another pajeet looking for ways to cheat huh? Fuck off and die you street shitting subhuman

morse code through radio transmitter hidden in shoe
send information back through morse with a vibrator snuck inside some body cavity

Attached: 1533873507215.gif (450x450, 278K)

Haha, that is actually genius, unfortunately the student may only bring a pen.

But my current primary plan is to just buy one of these expensive cameras on ebay.

Does anyone have advice experience on them?

Let me re-iterate: I am looking for experience or good information on what camera to buy.

Is there no one here who has experience with these spy cameras?

One concern I have is:

Are these spy cameras on ebay capable of capturing text on a A4 sheet of paper?
I expect the exam to take place in a aula or class room. Meaning the light will be coming from the roof.

As the camera will likely be worn as a garment (currently a shirt button), the paper will probably be captured at weird angles for the most part.

But I'm open to ideas.

Look nigger, the point about 4chins not doing your homework isn't for you to ask how to not do your homework. Do your own fucking homework, you lazy shit.

I am asking for people with previous experience with spy cameras and what their findings were. Basically room for improvement to make this project go as smooth as possible.

So asking about how to not do your homework? Have you tried doing your homework, Jamal?

Try this method.
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

gidgud casual

This. Fool proof

Rather than using a vibrator for information back, you could use a motor and a stick like this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=p3jOMD0d5yE

You could run the morse code through a text to speech software and then understand it a lot easier.

that is pretty amazing

The implication of homework comes stems from your imagination.

Again, the desired end goal of this project is not realistically applicable.

I don't think that is realistically possible because of the time limit and the amount of text that has to be transposed for the external operator to make sense of the questions.

Again:

The goal of this project / thread: To reliably and safely transpose examination questions to a external operator, while the student is under strict surveillance. If your comment doesn't help in this topic, please keep your comments to yourself -- we all know you learned how to spell nigger and are happy for your newly gained knowledge, but it doesn't pertain to this thread.

If you have experience with spy cameras, how did it go? What could have been improved?

Do you have any screenshots or samples to share?

Any recommended products?

Communication from the external operator to the student taking the exam has been covered for. The problem that remains is extracting information to the external operator.

The lengths niggers will go to in order to avoid reading a book is a never ending source of entertainment.

Attached: 1526058170587.jpg (480x360, 52K)

Allow me to prefix this with: fuck you if you actually do this. Cheating in uni is fucking dishonorable.
Now, if someone were to attempt this, I've seen pens for taking notes that, as you write, create a PDF that you can transfer to your computer. You could probably mod one of these, replacing the USB with a small PCB with networking capabilities, and set it up to send what the pen records to a third party.

At my uni, an attempt to cheat will get you kicked out.

But I guess over there, it's different

Thanks. I am not familiar with these pens you talk about. They sound interesting but I need it to be a camera.

This will save your life youtu.be/IlU-zDU6aQ0

Not him, but this is useful.
Thanks.

>Dude, A+ isn't that difficult
It sure is. But like you said, it does need a lot of practice.

there are pens with cameras that magicians use, and normal spy pens and smart watches, it shouldn't be that hard to cheat if you're gonna go to such lengths to cheat instead of just not being retarded

Google glasses?

The best solution to your problem is to study user, you will never go far by making things easier, come on grab your book and start. I believe in you.

The absolute fucking state of education in America

Communicate using morsecode with tongue clicking. If questioned claim it's part of your negro spearchuckling culture.