Do I need GeForce Experience or is it just for Nvidia to steal my data?

Do I need GeForce Experience or is it just for Nvidia to steal my data?

Attached: wat do.png (608x450, 114K)

It's necessary if you want the video capture/streaming tools. It also has an autoupdate tool and a few other extras like that.

Personally I said no to it, because I didn't need/want those things.

if you dont know if you need it, you might not need it

don't install it set your own settings in games and learn. if its required for shadowplay im fairly sur eshadowplay is shit unless your on like a 10 year old cpu.

Nvidia Inspector for retards

You can say no now, but you won't be able to say no once you have an RTX card ;)

Real shit Nvidia's screen recorder is the easiest way to record clips. Every machine in our office has it, and we're constantly emailing mp4 clips to people when things break or to get feedback on designs in the viewport without rendering them.

you can disable it.
Oh AMD driver also steal the data as well.

Shadowplay is just always-on NVENC, which can be used to accelerate video capture in any third-party application that supports it.

do any of you fags know if i really need the phsex plugin? will the driver complain later if i just don't install it or is it like geforce experience aka just bloat?

thread/

>Goyforce Experience
It's spyware and will constantly beg you to login.

You dont need the botnet goyim

Attached: 1523379499058.jpg (580x346, 47K)

you can install the driver without goyim experience and obs is better than shadowplay

I have it installed for gamestream even though I've never really used that.
Also provides capture or whatever but I just use w10 capture for that.

You don't need it.
Only boxes you should have ticked is for the driver itself and PhysX for gaymes

>It's necessary if you want the video capture/streaming tool

You can just use OBS to do the exact same thing.

based and redpilled freetard

>you can waste CPU time on capture instead of using your GPU's built-in functionality
impressive

Attached: jpg.jpg (500x495, 75K)

OBS has supported NVENC for ages dumbo

It's still dogshit compared to Shadowplay tho

Please. Just because you're too stupid to set it up. OBS offers far more than Shadowplay. Also Shadowplay went to shit with 3.0. The overlay is terrible and laggy.