youtube.com/watch?v=L8jqGOgCy5M

Is he /ourguy/ now?

Attached: linusgook.png (890x681, 721K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Qd-EXQIAEI
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=RISC-V-Not-All-Open-Yet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>open sourced back door

Attached: twdv3jrniezz.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

fuck off shill

>ShillTechTips being /ourguy/

Attached: goodgoy.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

I fucking hate his face.

No, his voice and delivery sound like pure distilled clickbait

how is it that linus has been doing this for over 10 years yet he still seemingly has only a cursory understanding of things

Couldn't watch the video to the end, that idiot is soooo dumb and ignorant, yet the people that watch him are even more.

You don't get much understanding if all you do is randomly plug pieces together without any thinking
Also keep in mind that his core demographic is retarded teenage boys

>be Jow Forums
>shill open source garbage 24/7
>Linus does it once
>gets called a shill

It's an act. He is literally standing in a studio set, not a real kitchen.

>Also keep in mind that his core demographic is retarded teenage boys
I thought it was tech normies and gamers

He looks so dead inside.

>Is he /ourguy/ now?
He sure is.

Attached: Linus.jpg (500x635, 67K)

>Pay $1000 so you can play Quake 2 at a mediocre frame rate

Freetards.

Because he shows off hardware, reads a script and then goes and games all day. He doesn't give a fuck about learning nor doing anything other than being a manchild.
When that fat linux guy was on his show doing the linux gayming tutorial linus stood back and was like holy shit

He's right. The only person I've ever seen watch LTT is my autistic Minecraft-playing cousin who could hardly be called a gamer at all. When he said he wanted a Bengal cat, I immediately knew Linus had one.

He's a paid shill so no.

I actually like how he does stupid shit with standard consumer hardware. Nobody else does it anywhere near the volume he does it in.

Attached: smug.png (293x270, 41K)

What you expect from freetards?

what's that image from?

Its called a job

Daily reminder that Steve from GN is and always will be /ourguy/

Remember to google or youtube search his videos by "linus cuck tips" :^)

I like that, not so much "we play minecraft 4k thanks to the newest geforce" videos or box reading.

Also the video in OP is informative, but still feels like shilling.

>dee'bian

Attached: 834823784723947928374.png (96x170, 32K)

@67285291
Really bad b8

At least he's shilling for the greater good

Attached: 1532105457728-fourchan-g-67258680.png (854x663, 27K)

So has anyone actually tried that board?

linux is a kernel

I can tell by the way he talks and presents the products that he is paid to promote every single piece of shit product that he shills on his shit-show.

Attached: a.jpg (563x375, 156K)

I'm from Singapore, and my friend who works at SLS (a computer mall) met him when he was there to buy a router or something. Said he had no idea what specs he wanted, or what to look out for when buying a router.
Apparently he would ask them basic illiterate questions about something, and then turn the camera on and film himself repeat what the store worker told him.

Attached: Ahmed Muhammad.jpg (198x144, 9K)

Isn't it like 1k? The core design is weak af too

Wait for it!!!!

youtu.be/3Qd-EXQIAEI

the price of botnet free PC

It's another botnet
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=RISC-V-Not-All-Open-Yet

nobody said it wasn't

I remember that video. Doesn't really surprise me, since as far as I'm aware, the only computer related education he's ever been given was marketing material.

Also, I've got to ask, are all women there as ugly as his wife? I'm pretty sure they went to Singapoor to visit his wives parents,

I'm glad you guys are able to expose the marketing here. hell, his own shit keeps being posted once and once again in this board... what else could it be other than paid shilling?

He always looks like his skull is trying to get out of his skin.

$1000 is just for the processor board, you then need the pci expansion board and a gpu

In some strange way I have a very big problem with him not beeing gay. He gives out all the vibes, look at his fucking earrings. I can't imagine this guy as a husband or father, it seems so much as a lie to me, it's unnerving.

Now that V-ray can use GPUs to do double-precision math for final renders, he demonstrated a real-world comparison to CPUs that, in its leisurely way, is as good as it could be. A 1080ti is roughly equivalent to a 1950x, which is nice to know even if you don't have the big bux to setup a compact-but-potent renderfarm. Separating hype from fact is one of the things he does best, another being that he addresses adults whose interests are broader than gaymetards' could be at any age.

>guy

Attached: Capturee.png (681x747, 644K)

>are all women there as ugly as his wife?
No. His wife doesn't even look like the other Chinese girls here, she looks like she's mostly southeast-asian stock (indonesian, malay, etc) instead. She's probably a 5.5 here.

Yes it is a dev board from a company that exists simply to kickstart it and set the risc-v standard.
litterally was made so that people can port their distros packages.

I have a copypasta somewhere that states why LTT itself is against Jow Forums board rules, so no

>Shill garbage for 10 years
>Discuss Linux once
>Get called saviour of human race
You must be a real dumb mother fucker

No, he is a shill for consumerist shit.

at least he made videos showing himself being redpilled by louise about Apply repair "services"

i'd just use it for shitposting

>feels like shilling.
I would unironically shill the shit out of risc if I had any platform at all. We need off the x86_64 meme wagon. Then again litterally anyone saying litterally anything about litterally any product on youtube is shilling, apparently.