/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>News
• user's Ugreen cables arrived • user wants to fucking lose his house • user likes his Ruizu A50 • user posts plastic chinese ice cream • user's putin scares him • user's cables are all gronked • These degenerates talk about sex toys • user gets some cat cases and a love bracelet way too late • user gets a bunch of computing goods but his keeb is gronked >Last thread

Attached: dong.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClSch3zLC0k
gearbest.com/screwdriver-screwdriver-set/pp_696715.html
banggood.com/Bakeey-3A-Flowing-Light-Type-C-Smart-Power-off-Fast-Charging-Data-Cable-1M-For-Smart-Phone-Tablet-p-1341237.html
banggood.com/ru/XIAOMI-Wiha-25-in-1-Screwdrivers-Kits-With-24pcs-S2-Steel-Screw-Bits-and-Aluminium-Alloy-Screwdriver-p-1187158.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S67265106
aliexpress.com/item/-/32890022014.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.2aa12e0eZ8FMdz
s.aliexpress.com/2myyUZZR
s.aliexpress.com/yuqyIBZJ
xiaomionline.aliexpress.com/store/bigsale/2178148_224021.html
de.aliexpress.com/store/3104045?spm=a2g0x.12010108.0.0.70813d09wSdsv6
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi-Max-3-6GB-RAM-128GB-ROM-Mobile-Phone-6-9-Full-Screen-Snapdragon/32901855654.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for t. comfy reviews

My 2013 Razer Deathadder has a faulty middle mouse button. Took it apart, cleaned out hair, dust, and oil. Must've missed some inside the button, cause it's still faulty sometimes. Think I'll try pouring isopropyl on/in the button, the hand moisturizer (that's all it is I swear) is definitely soluble, so should wash out.

So close to just buying a new mouse. Logitech probably design theirs to keep disgusting junk from getting in and ruining the components.

Attached: razer-deathadder-2013.jpg (1440x961, 937K)

TRN V80 or Revonext RN-QT2?

my Deathadder is 6 years old and even though I have replaced both main buttons, I've never had problems with wheel button, its just werks

Attached: Vv91T7HBJeM.jpg (1280x960, 276K)

that better be RoHS my dude

best chink precision screwdriver set?
is pic related better than xiaomi?

Attached: HTB1fs4lkrZnBKNjSZFhq6A.oXXar.jpg (790x1228, 187K)

Yeah I think they fail for people who use hand moisturisers.

I used to get very dry hands, especially in winter, due to isotane/accutane (anti-acne drug that just werks; also makes people depressed/suicidal).

Redpill me on Bluedio and chigger BT headsets in general. It seems like their lower end models are very prone to breaking. Should I just get the Anker stuff?

Attached: download_20180710_133455.jpg (1898x2048, 459K)

had a soldering job for a month, fuck everything about RoHS

Like frosted tips, Bluedio headphones don't look good at all.

Alguno de Argentina me puede decir como es el tema ahora para comprar en el exterior? Acabo de leer una noticia que dice que las aduanas estan cerradas.

First they made you farm green dragons to survive. Now the government has closed customs? RIP

Attached: Full time employment.png (687x542, 73K)

Mixing solders is worse than anything about RoHS. Apart from the slightly higher temperature I find it solders just as easily.

>as seen on Big Clive! youtube.com/watch?v=ClSch3zLC0k
this dude's bear moment may as well be onions boomer moment
my god why do i find so many things annoying

Best cheapo bluetooth earphones? preferable around 20 dollarydoos

I learned my lesson today on Aliexpress
>ask for full refund with return without thinking of cost to ship item back
>cost is absurd
>try to contact seller
>never gets back to me
>closed the dispute while still in buyer protection period
>opened a partial refund dispute
>Ali decides that the previous arrangement is better so they want me to ship back the chinkshit I bought
I opened a dispute with my bank/credit card and hopefully they don't give those chinks my fucking money

Attached: 1507268748081.jpg (415x317, 17K)

What's the meme about not getting tea from Aliexpress?

>ask for full refund with return without thinking of cost to ship item back
Congrats, you chink'd yourself

Never buy anything you're planning on ingesting

Or plugging to the wall outlet

I have similar set I bought for cheap on local shop - haven't really had an issue with bits, there's okay selection of them. My only issue is that the driver's handle is bit crooked, but the set you linked is different so ymmv.

I just got my V80's in
equal to the t2 in feel and quality, but they have a warmer less neutral sound
I like em a lot, both are worth keeping for the difference in signatures

Attached: aaaaa (1 of 1)-104.jpg (1000x785, 87K)

dude the xiaomi one is literally from wiha so an okay is not going to do
it's embarrassing to use those cheap chink tools; they're better suited to be given as gifts to broke 12 yr olds or something

Just got my Xiaomi MiFi botnet Router 3G in the mail today. Flashed it up to Openwrt in about 15 minutes.

Still setting it up since I just got home from work but everything seems to work pretty good, although stable release has some wifi bugs (can't enable 5ghz and 2.4ghz at the same time), I think snapshot build fixes this but all my shit is 5ghz anyway so I won't bother just yet.

This thing is $38 and it's got twice the specs in every way over my Archer C7 V2 I had before.

Attached: d7ee9e38bfd30587d53e04c9baa16ac8.png (1202x753, 47K)

Chink gel insoles. Pretty comfy so far, only used them a couple hours though. They're 31.5cm with lines showing where to cut to shorten if needed. Seem pretty solid for 8 yuros. Seen pretty much the same stuff locally for 15+.

Attached: IMG_20180823_171952.jpg (1920x2560, 1.97M)

any good meme type C usb cables?

Orico and uGreen.

>the xiaomi one is literally from wiha
Really? I mean, yeah xiameme tends to have quality stuff, but I'd be surprised if they get whiha to do an OEM run for them.

thanks

gearbest.com/screwdriver-screwdriver-set/pp_696715.html

Anxious tracking user here
> might be correct somewhat, 17track says "Delivered by air transport" for 3 days later for each item, so it seems plausible that it is stuck outside of china.
but then on the other hand, I'm not in Mexico, but in Austria, so it seems unlikely that it got lost or stolen. Sure, it might take a while to process, but 10 days without the item even going through a scanner that gets its barcode? That seems weird.
Still, I don't think it will make it to my doorstep today.
Anyways, the weather forecast turned to bad just yesterday (which technically is good, with the insane drought we are having all over europe, but still, I'm going on holiday tommorrow, for fucks sake…) so the gf probably won't need another skimpy swimsuit, so it's not too terrible.
Lesson learned, I guess, assuming I'll get at all.

yeah they even did this one in which the bits go into the butt of the screwdriver and it's much more expensive

Attached: HTB16TkwXpyZBuNjt_jJq6zDlXXa0.jpg (1000x1481, 153K)

will this cable start my house on fire?

banggood.com/Bakeey-3A-Flowing-Light-Type-C-Smart-Power-off-Fast-Charging-Data-Cable-1M-For-Smart-Phone-Tablet-p-1341237.html

Attached: 689f4d88-90b9-4e47-b30e-139fa085dab4.gif (235x235, 136K)

>gearbest.com/screwdriver-screwdriver-set/pp_696715.html
Oh, wow, nice.
Now if I only could figure out which store on aliexpress is the official xiaomi store, then I'll get those.

It will give canceraids, that's for sure.

banggood.com/ru/XIAOMI-Wiha-25-in-1-Screwdrivers-Kits-With-24pcs-S2-Steel-Screw-Bits-and-Aluminium-Alloy-Screwdriver-p-1187158.html
And try coupon 59f4e9 at checkout.

>realistic 20$
yea those are the ones I was looking at
and they look really good and realistic according to comments, but if the material is TPE then its a problem

Or f234e3
One of them may or may not work.

Still, quite a bit cheaper than the (simpler) wera set I have, so it seems kinda doubtful.
But I guess Xiaomi is trustworthy. Probably have some deal going that they're not supposed to target the market outside of china!? (which technically, they are probably not doing with their offiicial ali et al stores)

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-08-24_090333_www.bauhaus.info.png (1181x723, 231K)

whete do my money end up after I cancel aliexpress order? back to card?

I'm already in the aliexpress ecosystem and most sellers there have the same price as gearbest with the (((big discount))), I just have to figure out which Xiaomi store to get it at.

just as expensive as the euro made one, but made in china

ew

More power to you.

it says made in germany on it's face

Bought a pair of chink gloves for work in and around my parents-in-law's vacation home after an intense bleeding from cutting my hand on a brick.

Attached: IMG_20180824_091256.jpg (1080x1061, 229K)

>trusting chink images

>after an intense bleeding from cutting my hand on a brick.
you seem like a bitch.

leave your mother out of this

Yes

Can somebody please recommend me a good USB solar charger for phones/PMPs/radios?
I am going camping on some islands without power. I'll want to charge my phone.

Attached: solarwifi.jpg (540x960, 111K)

>not trusting xiaomi master race
you don't deserve good things anyway

what is the chinkshit approved laptop of the moment?

Just ordered mine,cant wait to try them

People recommended me the kz hdse some time ago, but I wouldnt recommend that.

I might have a faulty one, but battery only seems to charge to just over half. After about 20minutes it says "battery medium" and another 20 minutes later it keeps repeating "battery low" every 5minutes or so. very annoying

Well, chinkpads, of course.

If you want reliability, don't go chink. Otherwise take a look at whatever has the most orders and see if it suits the bill.

I was thinking of buying a couple of pairs. Could you give link dear friend ok?

2 packages arrived today. I am the user that ordered the 0.01$ sim card adaptors (with 0.4$ delivery unfortunately ). Also ordered some sim removal tools because I got tired of pulling out my sim tray with a paperclip.

Attached: IMG_20180824_110851.jpg (3120x4160, 2.81M)

>>>/tpg/

This rule is violated repeatedly by anons shoving things up their butts.

Unless it's a reputable brand.

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67265106

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

really? I saw people here shilling those logoless laptops here for a long time...forgot the name

What pouch for HDDs or otherwise does csg recommend? Are the Orico ones good?

Aliexpress has no official Xiaomi store, even people larping about buying chinkshit know that.

Wiha is a German manufacturer. MFW Xiaomi has taken over global manufacturing.

That 26-in-1 Xiaomi Mijia Wiha is game changing. Good potential buy for on-selling to normies.

Neither of them work Russian user.

This.

Attached: necessary.jpg (620x349, 59K)

Don't worry about it, it's just a mith. Also, don't forget to get them mangoes

>This rule is violated repeatedly by anons shoving things up their butts.
Who cares about them? Let the chinks do nature's job

>wait a month for chink shit
>only to realize I've been chinked
Long story short: 3x 15 W LED bulbs with specific wavelengths. They are only 5 W. Time for a dispute I guess.

aliexpress.com/item/-/32890022014.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.2aa12e0eZ8FMdz writes :
"Does the Mi PAD 4 have Multi-language, about system update ?
WIFI Version and LTE Version Support Multi-language, it's custom ROM; Support Google play, but don't support OTA"
When it's written it doesn't support over-the-air updates, does it mean over LTE or do the updates through wifi still work? Or is it impossible to update it?

Attached: Original-Xiaomi-Mi-Pad-4-Tablets-4-Snapdragon-660-AIE-8-16-10-Screen-Tablet-AI.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 82K)

I'm trying to buy a Mi Max 3 (128GB) over here and I noticed that on my phone it says it takes 7-10 days, but on my desktop it says 29. Same page on aliexpress. Any ideas?

shipping method?

>Aliexpress has no official Xiaomi store, even people larping about buying chinkshit know that.
Fuck, really?
Because there's dozens of Xiaomi stores that try to appear legit, so I figured one of those should be the real deal.
What is their legit store, then?

Here you go dear
s.aliexpress.com/2myyUZZR

Good luck. The Chinese are fucking jewier than jews. Anyone got that green text story about the guy who learned Chinese only to get Chinkd by "INTERNATIONAL CHINESE GRADE STEEL"?

DHL.

This one?
s.aliexpress.com/yuqyIBZJ

>Aliexpress has no official Xiaomi store
wait, what about xiaomionline.aliexpress.com/store/bigsale/2178148_224021.html ?

Either shipping method, or location might be different. Can't tell without seeing the product

Any recommended chastity cages?

Check archives from a month and a half ago

>s.aliexpress.com/yuqyIBZJ
for example.
>de.aliexpress.com/store/3104045?spm=a2g0x.12010108.0.0.70813d09wSdsv6
This one also tries to appear like it's tied to Xiaomi.

>This one also tries to appear like it's tied to Xiaomi.
so how do we get reliable Xiami stuff then?

There's no official store, you brain dead potato
you can check xioami's official store for the US, but they only sell accessories as of now, and it's not related to Alyexpress. It doesn't fucking matter which "official store" you buy your stuff on Aly, you'll most likely get the same damn product. If you're really worried about its legitimacy, then check the reviews and the numbers of orders for a certain seller.

Thanks senpai

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi-Max-3-6GB-RAM-128GB-ROM-Mobile-Phone-6-9-Full-Screen-Snapdragon/32901855654.html

Same shipping method, picked the same location as well.

It means the store has installed a custom ROM on it that won't get updates, you need to either find a store that sells it with the official MIUI ROM on it or flash it yourself. Or just ask the store to ship it in a sealed box.

It's fucking impossible to clean the logitech g502. I am amazed by the amount of dead skin and how long it takes to clean that little bastard.

>tfw the gayming mouse I bought on DX 4 years ago is still working perfecty and is relatively easy to clean
wish i could find another one just in case though

Are smartwatches actually useful when you get one more complex than a Mi Band?

Attached: 36614398_895585277278523_6004147817751248896_n.jpg (557x960, 50K)

im glad ugreen and orico put chinkrunes on some products' branding
makes me feel like im in a cyberpunk anime

yes i am diagnosed autistic

I loved it too, also diagnosed.

oh, nice!
glad im not alone in this, user

Haha I'm autistic is the Jow Forums version of teenage girls diagnosing themselves with bpd

>Want to cop a baofeng
>Literally can't even own one without a license

Thank you west-Euro

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

anons have said the xiaomi wiha is not quite as good as the german-made wiha

Diagnosed usually means you showed signs at a young age and then got diagnosed through a psych/therapist, ever since the DSM update it's been much harder to get re-diagnosed, which I have been.

Is there a East Asian version of this?

Attached: file.png (1301x1000, 2.64M)

Customs doesn't care, and it's impossible to catch as long as you don't transmit on the wrong frequencies.

I just want to listen really, will I be able to catch interesting stuff this way or is it all radio?

I might get a license, it's just 25 euros with the test.

A lot of the radio comms on those bands are digital at this point, you won't hear anything inteligible. You'll be able to listen to the 2m and 70cm amateur bands, and the band around 430MHz is often used by off-the-shelf walkie talkies, so you might get something interesting on those. Jow Forums loves the radio because it's cheap as dirt and if SHTF people will have to use walkie-talkie for communication.

Also, you don't need a license to listen.