How does screenshot naming work with phones?

Title speaks for itself - what's the naming scheme behind the default filenames?

Attached: confused pepe.png (612x491, 22K)

iPhone (iToddlers such as myself) and memedrones both use different naming schemes.

iPhone uses date-screenshot-time

memedroid depends on what rom and such but it's time-date sometimes or just a MD5 hash of that information sometimes with tagged metadata information such as location

Jow Forums since a few months ago turns that data from phone posters and rips all metadata and turns the filename into a MD5 hash

testing

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-23-22-10-55.png (720x1280, 149K)

>date-screenshot-time
what do you mean by screenshot here? Say I take pic on 01/01/2018 at 12pm. What's the title going to look like?
>Jow Forums since a few months ago turns that data from phone posters and rips all metadata and turns the filename into a MD5 hash
I know metadata is ripped by Jow Forums, but I've seen lots of images with original file names. Does that mean that pic was not uploaded from a mobile device? Also how the fuck does Jow Forums tell if you're posting from your mobile

Your browser has a user-agent string and it tells the server what device you're using and screen resolution etc etc.

look at this anons title This is what the title scheme is like on memedroids and iPhone it's similar but backwards with date-time and screenshot (correction)

I'm guessing it was taken from an iphone? Pretty well labeled with a date and time. Android filenames are usually diarrhea
Does the iphone screenshot file type default to a png?

For example

user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/68.0.3440.106 Safari/537.36 OPR/55.0.2994.37

My user-agent shows I'm running 64 bit x86 Linux that supports Safari/Chrome/ and Appleweb kit

Android screenshots have a date and title too but sometimes there's a random string of numbers appended at the end

>Does the iPhoneâ„¢ screenshot file type default to a png?

>Yes

May, I, inquire as to why you want to know this information?

I don't know about that so I cannot give you an answer as to why it does so

Where'd you fetch that?
While we're on the topic, Chrome (on android) has a "request desktop" checkbox
idk if you've ever used it but it loads the pc version with a bad screenfit and sometimes broken page interactions
Is Chrome sending different info to the website there?

I have an Android and it defaults to a png so I wanted to know if the iphone does the same

From network request headers and yes most browsers have that feature now if the mobile requested version isn't correctly working for some strange reason.

>Is Chrome sending different info to the website there?

It changes your user-agent string from a mobile compatible one to a desktop user-agent string so you get served a desktop version of the website

Gotcha
Can any android fags dump some screenshots? I'm curious if there's a filename ending number string on other phones as well

Bump

ifag here
that's interesting, bumping for this

Ok

Had to get unbanned, some idiot on /b/ used their phone to post cheese pizza

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-23-21-35-17.png (480x854, 108K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-23-21-35-53.png (480x854, 56K)

I thought iPhone was just image.jpg

Last one.

>fuck you floens

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-23-21-36-10.png (480x854, 276K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-23-22-49-09.png (720x1280, 132K)

Ok my screenshots seem to be

Screenshot_year-month-day-hour-minute-second-some arbitrary number

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-23-21-49-37.png (480x854, 129K)

I'm an idiot there is no arbitrary number

nice one faggot
Android v/phone model? If you don't mind of course

>turns the filename into a MD5 hash
>all these screenshots
????

Some chink phone from Walmart

ZTE

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-23-21-57-37.png (480x854, 54K)