How hot does your PC cores get at full load? Here's mine

How hot does your PC cores get at full load? Here's mine.

Attached: pc temp.png (290x79, 3K)

corelet.

Attached: 1530849025367.png (713x611, 26K)

like 150 F

Attached: bottom half of your pic you (conveniently) forgot.png (460x80, 3K)

>full load
>26°C
[x] Doubt
Post pic of the humongous cooling system you've installed or gtfo

I had my Pentium 4 yesterday reach 95 Celsius and shut off.
Thermal throttling was on and the computer got slow as fuck so I knew its a problem I previously encountered.
The fucking plastic bracket for the socket 478 gets brittle after few years probably because of the heat.
This is the second time this thing snapping in half.
I had a loctite around so I patched it but it wont hold for long,it hovers around 56 Celsius.
Now im on a hunt for such bracket on ebay or aliexpress.
fucking intel

Why the fuck are you on that house fire?

Why would you go onto the Internet and lie like that?

Attached: danger_liquid_nitrogen-500x403.jpg (500x403, 50K)

Why the flying fuck are you on a pentium 4

What the actual hell dude

My Prescott P4 used to get to 80 degrees running Notepad. Intlel housefires aren't a new thing.

It a POS machine.
Im hoping to get a cheap bracket and assemble new PC in the next month.
After that pay the "premium" license for the software for the remote assistance feature so they could install the fucking database of my clients and configure the damn thing.
Proprietary software,not even once.

Why didn't you just do it yourself?
>Proprietary software,not even once.
Oh, you're a retard, that's why.

- i5 laptop with atom sized heatsink - 95C throttling after 30 sec, smell of burning plastics
- PC - 140W AMD housefire - 65C - smell of burning plastics and intense stream of super hot air coming from under the desk

Attached: Summer_time.jpg (939x514, 77K)

The software uses Ministry of Health servers,protocols and information for handling 3000 patients in my office.
I have to be connected with other practices for scheduling treatments,emergency procedures ect.
I do not have the time to write a large scale software like that i rather pay the money and cry.

>After that pay the "premium" license for the software for the remote assistance feature
>don't know that RDP has been built into Windows for two decades

Attached: 1518851119168.gif (245x180, 967K)

hmm... I've never smelled burning plastic even though I've had several housefire pieces of hardware
are you sure you're not burning tires under your desk as well?

I suspect something on mbo is getting extremely hot since I have some bad caps there that need to be replaced.

56°C idle
89°C+ at full load
I don't give a fuuuuuck

Attached: 1528560993448.gif (400x240, 1.99M)

>Pentium 4

Attached: 1457745650793.jpg (800x600, 202K)

Oh i do but firebird wont configure itself

>Be 14yo
>Tropical island, 35°C outside
>42°C inside
>Dusty office of my farmer father
>Old Pentium II
>Fan's sound like it's about to fly off the case at any time
>Boot up Star Wars Racer
>The whole thing goes WRRYYYYYY
>Really get into the race
>After a minute realize the fan sound disappeared
>Uhoh
>Suddenly the theme of "King Under The Mountain" in motherboard sounds goes off full volume for 5 seconds
>Pc shuts off
>Burnt plastic smell
>My dad's worksheets were in there
>Wait an hour on the edge of crying because i thought I was fucked
>Pc boots like a charm
>Fan noise is ok
>mfw
I was never able to find any information about some classical music coming out of a pc case in case of overheating. Anyone?

Attached: tumblr_inline_mu4cfjXsd91qmmjkq.gif (245x184, 841K)

Zen 1600 3.8ghz/stock cooler @ 1.35v - Idle no higher than 40c, under load 75c max after playing mhw for a few hours.

Ryzen 5 1600, stock voltages (after some toasty Prime95):
>stock (3.2): 66
>3.6: 74
>3.9: 91
>mfw didn't win silicon lotto

Attached: 1512570284779.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Can keep 140W cpu

~70°C i5-6500

hmmm

Attached: Untitled.png (743x586, 20K)

>ryzen 2700x @ 4.35ghz 1.4v
>noctua d14 cooler
>hits 98c+ under load with prime95
>56c idle
I'm pretty sure the temp sensor is inaccurate as hell because it hit 110 once and didn't shut off or even feel particularly hot when I put my hand behind the case

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1200x776, 40K)

havent changed thermal paste in 7 years, 40 deg idle

>I'm pretty sure
yes, it's offset for some stupid reason

Dude get a liquid cooler.

But anyways I have the Ryzen 2700x at stock with the stock cooler which usually boosts to 4.5 to 5 GHz and reaches 75C Max. Highest I ever saw it was 81C. I use HWmonitor so I don't know if this includes the 10 degree offset.

91°C desu

X series Ryzen has a 20ºC offset.

D14 is better than whatever liquid cooler you have. Retard.

Then get out of that tropical bongo shithole you live in because benchmark reviews never got that hot at 4.35ghz fag.

Attached: coolasice.png (251x19, 1K)

Attached: ouch.png (328x62, 4K)

yeah my 1600 uses 20w at full load so it doesnt get any hotter
inturds btfo

>16-22c ambient
>massive tower case with xboxhueg fans
don't know what to tell you user, its almost like you can't treat reviews as if they're the crucible truth, but rather more of a baseline to think about.

>Ryzen 2700x at stock with the stock cooler which usually boosts to 4.5 to 5 GHz and reaches 75C Max
My father also works at nintendo!

>Dude get a liquid cooler.
Had one on my 9370 which was actually at 5.0ghz and all the liquid evaporated within seven months. I'll keep the noctua, unless you can find me a AIO with a fill port that costs less than 80$.

Attached: it says here you're a faggot.jpg (276x366, 28K)

>all the liquid evaporated within seven months
Cooler master AIO's leak like nothing else.

Do you roast cows on this thing

Asus n43sl laptops here almost same when idle and get to 100°C after a while gaming and wi be throttled after 20 minutes on full power.

still hasn't cost me too much and dependable.

>speedfan in 2018

lmfao

It might have just been a built-in alert that plays over the motherboard beep speaker that you mistook for a song, and you just remember it that way. No idea what “king under the mountain” is though.

I also didnt run prime- I just went with voltages everyone said was good for 3.8ghz
I had my voltage offset too low at first and I had some crashes playing rs:siege and mhw (very cpu heavy games) but I turned it up and walla
I had my offset at .04 per an asus OC vid but put it to .1 offset after reading more oc guides.

100C when under load and running on integrated graphics. i5 4670k.
How screwed am I? I've had this one for about 2-3 years.

> battlefield 4
/v/ confirmed

fine

Attached: 1533829501177.png (336x63, 2K)

I don't even run at 26c at full load

My laptop would hit about 63C max for short periods when compiling shit in Gentoo.

i5-4440S
Didn't go above 60.5°C with a 120s stress test. Stock CPU cooler, one front and one rear on chassis.

OP BTFO

Or you could stop being cheap by buying something better than the 5€ coolers they sell on ebay.

My laptop with an i3 370m usually idles around 40°C, but I never load this thing, I use it because of the 15W average draw.

Things are different with my AMD housefire 8350, which alone can warm up my room in winter, idle is around 50°C under maximum load (all 8 cores at 100% computing a colossal mandelbrot set) it can send the motherboard into thermal protection, so around 120°C. I'm planning to upgrade the cooler as I've been using the stock one, obviously not enough.

Went up to 70 celsius during full load, otherwise it hovers around 30 celsius idle. I haven't changed the thermal paste in 5 years.

Forgot to say it's an old FX-6300

Peaks around 70 when it turbo boosts a single core to +4.2 most of the time all 6 cores run between 4.0~4.2 ghz @ 60c, Idle is ambient..
Darkrock TF which works great at keeping the VRM cool and is dead silent.

Prime is not a valid stress test anymore because its not complex enough

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1048, 264K)

This but 35 idle and 90 encoding HEVC

Server dual xeons = around 30C
Desktop i7 @ 4.0ghz = around 25C

Neither have ever gone above 50C. Just Noctua fans + heatsinks. A/C during the summer and natural cold during winter.

> making your own liquid metal thermal compound

Man why not just put the whole shit on a core 2 duo or some similar shit? Make a clone of hdd and try to forcefully load it into another machine.

Anyway I know this kinda shit. 3d printer use a shitty Citrix x86 emedded that stopped production 10 years ago. When the shit dies, even if you use a new Citrix CPU it fails, the shit rely on some thing of the specific model, that 3d systems have a bunch of stock and sell for 1000$.

Attached: CINEBENCH Windows 64 Bit_2018-08-24_19-09-12.png (1230x753, 521K)

try prime95 next time

Nothing wrong, my x200 is on a celeron lol also dual core

CPU was like 50°C and GPU was at 80°C when it was 30+°C in my room the last few weeks