Why are programmers becoming trans/gender-fluid? You see in the 80s and 90s the coders had cop mustache and were fat

Why are programmers becoming trans/gender-fluid? You see in the 80s and 90s the coders had cop mustache and were fat
Today they have colored hair and spend all day spreading progressive garbage on twitter
People like this are spreading poison in the FreeBSD and Linux community - in the near future there won't be any decent person maintaining those projects and everything will end up being controlled by Google

Attached: 00.jpg (395x513, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KitfoxGames/status/1031629760714170369
unqualified-reservations.org/2007/05/castes-of-united-states/
unqualified-reservations.org/2007/05/bdh-ov-conflict_07/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they aren't. it just appears that way because of a phenomenon known as confirmation bias

>Why are programmers becoming trans/gender-fluid?
no more so than society at large
>Today they have colored hair and spend all day spreading progressive garbage on twitter
the opposite of what you're doing here, i don't have a problem with either
>in the near future there won't be any decent person maintaining those projects and everything will end up being controlled by Google
[citation needed]

It's an extremely loud minority.

>progressive garbage

fuck off.

/thread

>getting triggered over a person on the internet
take a break user

programming doesn't require you to lift heavy objects, shower daily, talk to strangers or even be good at science (usually), of course it attracts those people.

What garbage is OP spreading and why do you think noticing spewing of progressive garbage equals its opposite? Are you liberal perhaps, signature trait being brain damage tier logical fuckups all the time?

its almost like its trendy to do certain things some decades :o remember when all unix devs looked like dicky stallaman?

>i can't control my anger over someone on the internet, therefore i must bash their appearance and their humanity
get help

Who are you quoting and why didn't you answer my questions?

Interest in computers and programming is correlated with autism

FreeBSD and Linux are full of red colored freaks who treat to call CNN and the police if you don't get their gender pronouns correctly
As a result Linux is becoming infected with bad code and serious security problems. The community is based on greedy and egomaniacs

do you actually think i'm the same person as the user you replied to?

>Why are programmers becoming trans/gender-fluid?
They aren't coming out as trans anymore than other professionals are, really.

Progressives so triggered and desperate to use cheap psychology tricks they can't even quote
It's almost like you know progressive people are a cancer to humanity but you can't admit it

>What garbage is OP spreading and why do you think noticing spewing of progressive garbage equals its opposite?
both are promoting an agenda, one is radically progressive the other is radically conservative

This, but treat them like they are majority because they scare others to lick their boots by calling them names and organizing internet lynch mobs with prog media help. I keep a name list of these people and deliberately ruin their lives at every possible turn by for example denying career opportunities and giving false advice because they don't hesitate for a second to do all that and worse given a chance. These people must be rooted out and permanently sidelined just for sake of survival.

Literally every female in emudev is trans. I think the most entertaining was the one that worked on gamecube for a while, got a job, and quit that to cosplay weeb games.

>progressive people are a cancer to humanity
do you even know what 'progressive' means or do you just brainlessly repeat buzzwords?

What's radically conservative about noticing? Is noticing that it rains radically conservative agenda pushing?

trannies arent female

>linux was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT until the tranny faggots came in >:(((((((
go outside, user

The fuck you're on? Programmers were always mainly outcasts, whether it's some fat dude, some smelly Syrian or a transgender whale with violet hair.

fpbp

>noticing that it rains = kill all trannie faggots
lmao

I am a non binary programmer.
This only means i like dresses and i think man should wear them without being judged.

This generation is just a bunch of kids discovering how retarded people views of the world can get. Other than cutting your body and turn into a transgender abomination there is literally nothing wrong with modern times.

Attached: Arnold.jpg (264x368, 13K)

>noticing
is that what you're doing?

stick to facebook user...

Progressive means proponent of All The Good Words without giving any thought to what they mean, psychically somewhere between parrots and monkeys, typically very low IQ 12-something good boy incels who never get laid and take their anger at other males who are more successful than them, or in case of females, 30-something childless hambeasts or 20-something genuine retards with race mixing fetish.

The people doing the dirty work for jews; promoting every new agenda out there because ''society must progress'' and ''because it's 2018"
Since society must ''progress'' the progressives will always be political prostitutes

attention, fetish, narcissism

why are conservatives such a bunch of triggered snowflakes?
Just do like everyone does and ignore them.
Chances are that you'll never meet someone like that in real life, anyways.

why is this so prevalent in western countries compared to the rest of the world?

Every "female" I've ever seen who was good at programming turned out to be a trannie.

Progressive means progress
If it's a cancer to society it's not progressive, it's regressive

probably media-consumption

It's autism. Programmers are more likely to be autistic and every tranny is also autistic.

wait which views are you saying are retarded? the ones about gender fluidity or that people actually have an issue with people with dicks wearing a flap of fabric?

Because western countries embrace freedom, so people make use of that freedom as they see fit.

Again, who are you quoting? It's again observable that very low IQ below reading comprehension is requirement for being progressive. It explains why niggers and spics are overwhelmingly prog.

this

>what is Brazil/South-East Asia

Because mainstream view of sexuality is incredibly basic. They're exposed to some minor philosophy, learn about attraction both sexuality and use it as a gateway into more extreme thought.
It's like a highschool kid that feels communism should be a reality, because they heard about how well-fare works in europe.

trannies are over-represented compared to women and that's actually a bad thing

>Progressive means progress
Just I said
>Progressive means proponent of All The Good Words without giving any thought to what they mean, psychically somewhere between parrots and monkeys, typically very low IQ 12-something good boy incels who never get laid and take their anger at other males who are more successful than them, or in case of females, 30-something childless hambeasts or 20-something genuine retards with race mixing fetish.
>Progressive means proponent of All The Good Words without giving any thought to what they mean
>Progressive means proponent of All The Good Words without giving any thought to what they mean

sorry i dont speak retard

humans don't change. Progressive agenda is all about political agitation
>b-but today we don't burn witches! We are so progressive
there are a number of things today that are more cancerous than burning witches today and people consider it normal, healthy and beautiful

>humans don't change
debatable, but society definitely changes, and if it's a change for the better it's called progress

Jews are getting free pass on everything they do post-Holocaust and even noticing them is another shoah oy vey. Then there is that boomers got all the levers of power in 90's.

>incels represent progressives now
Your parallel reality is as amusing as it's sad.

based and redpilled

They aren't.
Programmers are still programmers,
while meme-"engineers" are memes.

Attached: Communism Nazism Americanization.png (1200x1200, 2.03M)

No, you genuinely can't read with your parrot monkey brains. Like I wrote above:
>It's again observable that very low IQ below reading comprehension is requirement for being progressive. It explains why niggers and spics are overwhelmingly prog.

I think you might have autism. Your attempts at making a post sound like unintelligible gibberish. Black people aren't progressive, they're usually regressive

>It explains why niggers and spics are overwhelmingly prog.
Are you high?
Blacks are the biggest church goers in USA on the level even surpassing rednecks, to the point of stupidity that even gang-bangers have crosses and jesus tatted on themselves no matter how retarded and contradictory.
The only reason they go with Democrats is financial benefits due to affiliation, not ideological.
As soon as a "progressive" walks out of the room the Latinos and blacks always start killing each other.

Attached: 1452489387322.png (273x354, 162K)

>society definitely changes
no because humans don't change. The technology progress you see is a product of engineers and scientists being sponsored by corporations or religious institutions it has nothing to do with society being more left-wing or more ''tolerant''. Concentration of money and optimization is much easier with electricity. It's simple as that. It has nothing to do with Civil Rights, Freedomâ„¢ or Women Suffrage

Ok, we learnt two things:
disregard mgba
disregard freebsd

I don't why freebsd attracts so much mentally ill people

This is how developers look now.
It's fucking disgusting it makes me puke.

twitter.com/KitfoxGames/status/1031629760714170369

Attached: DlEU8ILX4AA2x9s.jpg (2048x1536, 417K)

We can see that incels are progs, they have brought into feminist bullshit so they can't get laid. We can also see that in birth rates where progressives are so far below replacement rate they are already dead. You guys really don't get laid. Trying to paint incels as some far-right group is projection at its finest.

Blacks and Mexicans are usually conservative. Who do you think still goes to Murican churches outside of old white people?

guys realize you can get hired as a gurl coder and not have to compete with every white guy who grew up on the internet
Also being an internet autist opens you up to weird fetishes anyway, so why not become a girl and be a living fetish of yourself?

The user you replied to means progressive not as a """political movement""", but a progress in culture of a society. Or it's at least how I understand it.
An idea wouldn't be mainstream if it wasn't at least able to survive when compared to other ideas, or rather make the people that carry those thoughts survive.
Survival of the fittest and shit.
So if eating half a jug of Nutella daily suddenly becomes popular, and we don't die, that's progressive.

who said anything about left wing? I was talking about progress. Societal progress isn't the same as technological progress either

So it's a feminist idea to hate women and blame them for you not getting laid .... uhh ... a-alright.

>hey have brought into feminist bullshit so they can't get laid
lmao, you're delusional

>confirmation bias
Not just that. They're talked about in the press and encouraged to self-promote.
>no more so than society at large
I am pretty sure AGPs are overrepresented among programmers compared to other professions.

That image is offensive user. Plz delet.
We just want to raise our kids on safe streets. And live without jewish bankers robing us.

Attached: garfield.jpg (2048x1365, 156K)

This.
Had a programmer on reddit correct me to call them "she", looked in their post history and a bunch of MTF subreddit posts

There is no such thing as societal progress you dumb yuropoor

go emmigrate to saudi arabia then

The former.

I think people not giving a shit about rules is an improvement, of course most probably do it to get accepted like any other trent but thats to be expected.

Progressive true believers have an above-average IQ. Their pets aren't actually progressive.
unqualified-reservations.org/2007/05/castes-of-united-states/
unqualified-reservations.org/2007/05/bdh-ov-conflict_07/

>niggers and spics are suddenly conservative because my thought leaders tell me progs are smart but blacks and spics are objectively dumb underperformers who overwhelmingly vote Democrat so I need to weasel myself out of this somehow
Well it's just like one of you said: "The only reason they go with Democrats is financial benefits due to affiliation, not ideological." meaning fiscal policies resulting from ideology are not to be counted as part of ideology which is just retarded claim to anyone with over 60 IQ that can spot basic causalities. It's all to uphold "smart progressive" narrative and it works for those sub-60 IQ progs. Like said, extremely low intellligence is prerequisite to being progressive.

>You see in the 80s and 90s the coders had cop mustache and were fat
>Today they have colored hair and spend all day spreading progressive garbage on twitter
Today programmers have scraggly neckbeards and are still fat. Your color-haired sois are just people calling themselves programmers on social media. You see, real programmers are busy programming and being fat in corporate dungeons, so you don't see them all that much. The real world still exists outside of twatter similar places, which should be considered more as freakshow circuses than a reflection on reality.

Attached: a0a4657e71fd604264e3bc7bc5b1fb502f9aae0f6b3bf215c701bcbd6a663fbd.jpg (431x768, 109K)

>dead eyes virgin look and posture
>haircut from mommy on valium
>zero fashion sense
A perfect representative, really.

Your pathetic liberties are going to vanish real soon
Western society is not progressing. There are times where private property is respected and times where it is crushed. We are living in a time where everyone is working for jews to set up a very dangerous and genocidal system

Yes Saudi Arabia is better than most western countries and Russia is already becoming an option for germans and nordics

I don't know what being robed by Jewish bankers entails and I don't want to know. Sounds perverse.

how can you say others have extremely low intelligence when you can't even type in coherent english

>private property
Fuck off with your blue pilled shit.

Progressive according to logic:
- Literate
- Math/Physics/Chemistry/Biology education
- Basic Business Management and basic Economics education
- Physically fit for physical health and healthy self-respect both in one package
- Hygienic both in-house and outside
- Skeptical Mind, Cautious, Devil's Advocate
- Practices what he Preaches, because practical application is more valuable than preaching like a retard
- Doesn't waste brain cells, and time that would be otherwise spent practicing, on social media
- Puts family and the local area as a priority for maintenance and improvement (which adds up the more such progressives there are all across a region and outside) instead of having unrealistically geographically far-reaching focus which makes the individual waste time thinking big while everything nearby is wasting away without their presence

Progressive according to westcuck lefties:
Pic related.

Attached: Westcuck Dominion.jpg (1164x760, 424K)

>Yes Saudi Arabia is better than most western countries
why aren't you living there then
africa's probably cheap too, progress doesn't exist after all

Depends on what you're progressing towards I guess.

Read my comment again

No, but buying into feminism prevents males from getting laid. Again, learn to read.

Being a competent human being doesn't make you progressive

>niggers and spics are suddenly conservative because
Because they have a tendency to be more protective of their "values" than fucking Nazi Germans. To the point of killing each others and only supporting Democrats because the enemies of the westcuck leftie happen to be enemies of the conservative values of the Latino and black.
Fucking Black Panther was as Conservative and Ethnocentric as you can get and the black people ate it up by the vast majority because that's what their core belief found appealing.
Get your head straight Amerimutt.

They're not. Stop pushing the gay shit with sneaky shilling OP you fucking jew.

We're not talking about losers who manage not to get laid but incels specifically, who according to you (or maybe some other Jow Forums brainlet are progressive.

Stop with this bullshit, nazis were also a loud minority. Politicians, bankers, lobbies are all loud minorities.
Loud minorities are way more dangerous than the discrete mass

Everything went downhill about 500 years ago when german humanists wanted to ''emancipate'' humanity from superstition and create a society based on equality and progress
Everything is worse today the only thing that makes our lives less miserable is the fact we can buy a personal computer and browse shit places like Jow Forums

buying into feminism probably gets you pity sex from ugly females, unlike being an angry internet virgin

no u

Uhh, the BPP was pretty progressive for their times and mostly a leftist movement once it really developed beyond the watch.

500 years ago you would be living as a slave to your feudal lord, in a tiny little shit house, living in poverty, spending most of the day on physical chores

You're a sad vindictive bitter shitter because you spend too much time on Jow Forums.

So why don't you move to a country that barely has any of the scary process, you could even keep your personal computer and browse 4chains from there.

I'm talking about the movie user, not the movement, though the movement has branched of into a few directions that still exist among blacks.

It's not me, it's that you progressive people can't read. You are monkey-parrot hybrids.

It wasn't only niggers celebrating Black Panther. All the progressives loved it. Black Panther suit even made it to Smithsonian Museum of African-American Culture.

Yes they are and I've explained why.

you are the utmost worst at formulating an argument user