Hi Jow Forums i recently got a job as a dell sales promoter (basically hard shilling dell products in store)

Hi Jow Forums i recently got a job as a dell sales promoter (basically hard shilling dell products in store).
I'm not particualrly tech minded but the pay is crazy.

The biggest competition for Dell is HP, which is often cheaper and thus receives the most attention.
Can any of tell me some things that will persuade a typical laptop buyer into going for dell instead?

Attached: file.png (800x600, 113K)

Dude
You're getting a dell

I dont like your tone young man.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 813K)

Hey... you got the job so you should know how to persuade buyers. Right?

The sad part is that you are just an incompetent fag. Hey, but it pays crazy...

>hey Jow Forums, do my employer's job and train me
fuck off faggot

Seems like you will be fired in no time then. Enjoy the big salary while you can.

hp makes cheap proprietary garbage

so does dell

Owned! So you should trust none of them.

At least tell us how much they pay you to do the brainwash work. So that we know how ashamed you should be because you are not the right person for the job.

This. OP wants us to earn his money for him without telling us how much we're earning...

... For him.

Buy a Purism

Dell is pretty bad so I dont know to be honest

Dell likes to parade their perceived quality and reliability, as well as their customer support. Enterprise support in my experience is maybe a little better than HP in terms of fixing things right the first time, but consumer support is going to be the same shit anywhere. They use the same parts as other OEMs so their claims of greater reliability and quality are questionable too.

HP laptops are filled with aids and ebola, and have a 1 in 25 chance of randomly burning your house down when you switch them on.

It is well-known in the industry.

Tell them they don’t want an HPiece of shit.

Basically

I'm about to pull the trigger on the Dell XPS 15 9570. Got the 12% off and if my roommate can get it for me, a potential student discount on top. Am I making a mistake?

dell shit generally jus werks ootb with linux and they seem on top of fixing their broke ass nonfree botnet firmware. bootloader includes a tool for running firmware update blobs too.

expert mode secureboot is pretty sick. most of their laptops seem to have it.

I haven't used an HP ever, but i've heard of their firmware doing stupid shit like nuking non windows EFI bootloader variables and ESPs that don't have a windows efi application. that alone should tell you everything you need to know how retarded HP is.

probably. check if they are still using the stupid ass SHARP panels with the broke ass CABC horseshit.

You should suck off the customer and then your boss, faggot. Sage.

Its OK. Too expensive for the specs though and all you're paying for is plastic and aluminum in a little thin package and a nice screen. If you're OK with that, whatever. I like latitudes but the XPS temps me at times.

6 core, 16 GB ram, 256 gb nvme sad, and 1050TI with 8+ hrs battery life and a good screen for $1300 is too expensive?
Can you expand on this? Never heard about this before

it's apparently a toggle in the firmware setup menu so nevermind. it's basically this horseshit chip on the panel that looks at the content and then decides to arbitrarily fucking ruin contrast for no good reason. it was a huge issue and sharp for some retarded reason insists on leaving it on by default. before you needed to fucking command the panel over some i2c bus that apparently exists over DP to unfuck it but dell finally got it in the firmware setup thing.