Only 4 cores in your cpu

>only 4 cores in your cpu

How it feels like to be a corelet in 2018? Even picture related 8 years old cpu has 6 cores.

Attached: amd_phenom_ii_1055t_1.jpg (550x513, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Pentium-G4600-vs-AMD-Phenom-II-X6-1055T/3894vs2003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More than 4cores is 4whores.

t. Corelet

lel
How will OP recover?

stay mad corelet

It feels nice to have a CPU without a hardware RAT.

Such easy fish to land.

I don't care
I'm only here to roast OP like every good user is supposed to

Attached: 1508785323494.gif (250x341, 2.88M)

Hello corelets

>AMD tards turn the MORE COARS joke into a *let joke

Too bad those 6 cores are absolutely trash in comparison to today's CPUs and even ones at that time.

>corelet
that's a background process, you dumbass

you seem pretty invested in this

I only use 2 cores

dont play games

have a girlfriend and large family

I enjoy hiking

/thread

i5 6600K here and it does literally everything i need it to do
I'll probably switch to Zen 2 when it comes out, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with 4-core CPUs

It doesn't matter that much. My 1500x runs everything wonderfully, why would I upgrade?

>tfw bought an i3 6100 four months before Ryzen came out
I literally didn't know what cores or IPC meant back then. Now I am stuck with 2 core 4 thread shitstain...
I think I will wait until 7nm Ryzen comes out. I only web dev and play old games on my pc so it isnt a big deal. I will eventually repurpose it to be connected to a TV and watch 4K videos and browse with it.

Attached: 1519167032991.jpg (633x758, 71K)

You need to work on your English some more, Pajeet. 15 rupees have nonetheless been deposited in your AMD Gold Account

Feels great, man.

I bought a pentium g4620 around 8 months before ryzen. The security patches have absolutely killed it.

All of those points aren't correlated to your success or your worth
Every idiot can have a large family and a girlfriend

Come back if you have a high+ tier education, job or invention of any sort and then you can be pro low core with a weightful opinion

I wasn't trying to prove my worth

I was listing things I do in my offtime and why I don't need many cores.

I used to play league and WoW and had an i5 2500k for that, but when I turned 18 I stopped playing video games because my time was occupied.

>Enjoy hiking

You felt the need to share that accolade? Really are grasping at straws by that point

>be me
>8 cores
>don't play games
>have a wife and happy family
>... Ehh.. I like toast!
> n-not poorfag.. eh.
> N-not.. B-BETTER THAN YOU
>HAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1513968338154.jpg (567x564, 78K)

i've had 6 cores since 2012 though

Because I used to spend my freetime playing video games.

Now I go hiking with my dog or my girlfriend instead.

>grasping at straws

What?

you list things completely irrelevant to the thread to try to make yourself look, i don't know, normal?
why?

only DX12 uses it and only if you have GPU as fast as 1080ti any thing lower 0 difference.

first time you will need more than 2cores is if you have 700$+ gpu. and even then its just for shitty single player games you will finish in 7hours so why care if its 110fps instead of 130?

2+ cores will count eventually but for mainstream games you play every day prob not till 2020 and even then only if you have top end gpu.

for midrange gpu multicore wont matter until 2025.

and if PS5 only has single 4core again (its 99% change to have ryzen3 at a high overclock)

and DX12 dies (most likely because Microsoft is dead) then more than 4cpu wont matter till 2030 and fast intel 2core will prob even be fine.

I may buy a 8c/16t but only if they get cheap and midrange gpu performance will improve (prob wont because plebs stay on 1080p)

I expect to upgrade from 4c/4t in maybe 2025 and only reason I use 4core is some games have retarded DRM and bad menus that lag on 2core in game they perform the same and if you pirate them they all perform same on 2core lol.

they don't even make 2core any more if you advice your friend more than 4core unless hes getting 700$ gpu you are a dickhead and he will get 0fps and waste money.

>runs everything wonderfully
This is just corelet meme for their poorness.

I want to learn tell me more.

>>>/reddit/ is that way

Im explaining why I have no use for more than 2 cores....

Why are you getting so worked up?

I use my computer for sending emails, buying concert tickets, looking up geocache locations, watching movies with my girlfriend, shopping for valentines day presents, etc.

Explaining why I have no use for more than 2 cores is 100% related to this thread.

but but but I brought a ryzen7 to future proof don't tell me I wasted my money and should have brought a cheap i9 in 5 years time... bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So less cores is good as long as you don't need a PC to do something, got it.

but i dont have 4 cores
[spoiler]i have 2[/spoiler]

Who gives? All you probably do is play vidya and shitpost. 4C/8T is more than enough. I can run VMs, IDEs, have multiple applications all simultaneously on my 2c/4t i3 laptop which doesn't even have turbo boost.

Yes more cores and greater single core performance would be nice but in the end, its what you do with it that matters.

I have two cores plus intel hyberthreading meme

2 core is optimal unless you have 700$ gpu and care about getting 20more fps in games that already get 110+ and are singleplayer and you will only spend 7hours of your life playing.

only reason to get 4core is for DRM and bad programing.

any thing above that is a waste.

apart of me wants to get 7350k just to meme people and post benchmarks at every release on popular midrange gpus.

>be me
>have two cores
This was the most sad picture I could find on my dual core laptop

Attached: 1523745882256.png (433x583, 334K)

how does having a girlfriend or hiking relate to having 2 cores

same

Jokes on you I'm using a 9-year old CPU with only 2 cores.

Because I only need my laptop

I have no time for gaymes or use a computer much. What I have my iphone for.

>6 cores
>performs like a dual core

this does not answer my question and you only added more irrelevant info about yourself
you're just an attention whore

looks like someone got triggered

Attached: 12903812093.png (189x164, 50K)

I could see needing more cores if I played games, but Im too busy for that.

Not everyone is a child that uses their PC to play games

>buy things you will never utilize
no thank you

or if you had a respectable job

My 4 core is faster than that 6 core.

This

Maybe once quad core laptops like the T480s are under $300

I spend too much time hiking and going to parties and going out to eat with my girlfriend to care about how many cores my PC has.

I barely use my laptop except for shitposting here.

i still have a phenom II x6 from 2011
i still want to kill myself
how do i deal with it

What isn't respectable about my job?

Im a 22 year old paid intern

>I spend too much time hiking and going to parties and going out to eat with my girlfriend to care about how many cores my PC has.
there he goes again

>uses ellipses
>is a retard
every time.

>22
>intern
pfthahaha

Well at least im giving reasons...

giving reasons that are completely irrelevant to the topic
might as well list brushing teeth, tying shoelaces or watering the plants

A great option fresh out of college. $16 an hour and full time job after 6 months. 3 more to go.

Like I said I go on multi day hiking trips, so I'm glad I work for a programming firm that works with me on getting me that time off.

My girlfriend is an artist so we enjoy going on expeditions together while she takes photos to paint etc.

Yes at 22 im loving my life and I only wish to continue to grow.

This donesn't change the fact that I only need 2 cpu cores.

pic related me and my x60

Attached: tpg.png (194x259, 74K)

>even more completely irrelevant info
jesus christ, you're thick as a brick, or a whole fucking brick wall

not every one pretends to be a content creator and never gets paid so render time doesn't matter.

when you start earning money buy what you want but idiots like you are the worst. every one discussing performance online are poor gamers. and the people that LARP at content creation to justify their 1000s$ wasted are just said poor gamers that want a excuse to say when they realize they are a idiot.

I used a core2duo oc to 4.5ghz from 2008-2017 got 75+ fps in every game was using a HD 6970 2gb for most of the time. got 45+ in bf4 upgraded because PUBG was unoptimized peace of shit and it only got 27fps but now I get 50+ with same system.

literally think intel/nvidia Payed DayZ/Pubg 100+m to run their game like shit for a year in both cases after about exactly a year from release fps went up by a factor of 3x in dayz and 2x in pubg.

we live in a sad world.

if you only play at 60hz that mean you upgraded multiple times in a decade just to get like single figure visible fps improvement.

very very sad.

Why do I need more cores? My i7-6700k runs fine

you wont multicores are like SLI dumb as fuck by the time you will need it the CPUs that have it now will be so outdated and shit that they literally wont boot the game because of instruction sets.

My 2600k is still rocking gaming just fine though, i WANT to upgrade i just can't justify it.

br000ther my 2500k still can't be stopped

I play no video games. I have a 1.86GHz Penryn in my laptop which was released in 2008. I do not arrive at noticeable shortcomings.

I have an E8500 in my desktop that I never use.

pro tip CPUs don't improve for like 10years at a time. its always been like this that moars law shit has always been bullshit.

people in the 90s used computers from 91 in 99

if you know what your doing you only have to buy a new cpu once a decade and even then it doesn't actually matter when you buy it or even which model that much (but a unlocked one is best obviously)

like you could buy a AMD Atherton XP in 2000 or a intel in 1998 and use it to run every game at basically optimal fps till 2008 then if you got a core2duo Exxxx oc it to 4.5 or wait 2 more years and get a AMD and use that till 2018 and get 50+fps in every thing.

you have to upgrade Mid range GPUs maybe once every 5years and top end every 10.

but beside that its pretty easy. hardware isn't as complicated as people think. its mostly marketing bullshit.

8 core 16 threads master race reporting

Attached: 61IsA3O32GL._SX425_.jpg (425x371, 22K)

9900k will run on z170 motherboards that cost 50$ or free as many have them since 2015. even if 9900k is 200$ more expensive than ryzen7 it will be cheaper to upgrade to one and it will perform like 30% better.

ryzen is fucked. will take them till 2022 to catch up to 9900k and at that point we will have 10nm and 12900k :( paid 300$ for worse performance Bulldozer2.0

poor AMD 5ghz 9900k 8c/16t on 0-50$ mobo :( poor amd.

Attached: f16t3413p50647n2_jGhDLkZl.jpg (1015x1024, 362K)

>2 core is optimal unless you have 700$

You are a fuckin brainlet. This wasnt the case even back in 2006. Kys corelet.

>9900k

Still vulnerable to spectre n meltdown. 300$ more and you want to run a 600$ cpu on a 50$ mobo? Gj you are a full blown idiot inside.

>gf
>large family
enjoy getting cucked and having to pay most of your $16/hr in child support when she leaves you

So what you're telling me is you would be perfectly fine with a tablet. Fag.

E6500 here. no fucks given

>9900k will run on z170 motherboards that cost 50$ or free as many have them since 2015

Stfu lol

tfw office computer has ryzen 2200G
corelet for life

glad you like to use your nigger
sell it retard return it
turned 18
played wow
wow underage

>6 cores
>still couldn't keep up with Intel's 4

Though I have to admit it's better than today where AMD's 8 cores can't keep up with a last-generation Intel quad.

Q6600 was quad core and is 12 fucking years old.

Even my phone has 8 cores. How do corelets survive in a 6+ MAGA world?

>No mention of FX when that shit had moar coars back when it was a pun

Attached: FXCPU_Die.jpg (2249x3119, 3.65M)

>8 years old
>made in 2009
you need to update your bots "op"

YIKES

Attached: BF1 Benchmark.png (832x213, 138K)

I'm not calculating flight plans to Enceladus. I think I'll be fine with whatever I am using, you shill chink.

Attached: 134695588453.jpg (465x364, 27K)

And yet it its not faster than a Pentium with two cores. Not even joking.

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Pentium-G4600-vs-AMD-Phenom-II-X6-1055T/3894vs2003

My Ryzen 1700 has 8 cores.

tell us more about your sex life

Oh hey that's my CPU.

Anyway, how much are they paying you, shill?

Why do people shill outdated hardware that isn't produced or sold anymore? Are these poorfags justifying they can't afford 200 € a Ryzen 2200G rig making these circlejerk threads for their old shit to feel better?

we will all have 8c/16t soon when 9900k comes out for 550$ can run it on 50$ z170 mobo with bios mod and pencil trick.

hahahahah AMD loose again!

Your trolling is too obvious and not funny just stop it's not meant for you

>Not OCing your current FX8350 to 5GHz and saving money

>My PC is over 7 years old.

Attached: Hans_Moleman.png (220x309, 52K)

my 4670k at 4.4 is still enough for what I do

>have a girlfriend and large family

cuck

Haswell was a fucking beast clock for clock, and if you bought a 6 core i7 on the X99 platform, you still don't need ryzen.

I own a 4770k and I'm still not buying the Ryzen meme

Maybe if the new Intel CPUs aren't priced to the moon I would upgrade along with my new memetracing GPU

Oc'd 6 core 8600k is enough for me. Can edit, stream and game