Drama thread

Imagine unironically naming yourself "Namefag Mcretard Pants". how dumb would you have to be to think that's a good idea?

Attached: (1037).jpg (359x347, 22K)

Attached: 1537866857105.jpg (1242x1235, 273K)

fjuck off you fucking stupid fucking nigger, i bet you eat shit and piss crack babies, you fucking aids child, i will fucking find where you live and shove my 2 inch 1 inch thick fucking donger down your throat if you ever talk about me again, you fucking shitpants mcgee, i'll also fuck your cat, your dog, and your fish, and give them all terrible nigger aids

It's just memeboi/chicanon xd

Big if true
This is an image of me taking a picture of myself taking a picture of my wife akari next to the safe that holds the hope diamond. Please say something nice about it

Attached: (1254).png (1920x1280, 1.64M)

fucking stupid pink haired nigger wife

Attached: gay xD.png (461x447, 434K)

there was no trip i don't think i could be a spur of the moment type of thing to do

Attached: 1200453968298.jpg (423x477, 12K)

mhm? mm? hmh? mhmhm? mm?

Based and redpilled
Now suck my dick

fuck off you fucking gay nigger, i hate dicks and i hate you, you stupid nerd, you fucking gookchinkbanana shit

stop hiding in the closet

that is how i post on my gaming form when i'm drunk

Attached: 1526824795029.jpg (500x495, 26K)

you know I had to do it to them

leave me alone you stupid fucking incel, i will come and give your cat aids and lick your dogs sweet little nutsakc i mean bagina

Ok just say no homo so it will be halal when I eat them

Serves estrogen enriched pee
Hmmmm
I see

Attached: (1238).png (640x470, 362K)

no homo

Thanks. Some of you Kaffirs are alright

shut up you nerd

suck my dick in the name of anal jihad

eat a penor you fucking turtlefucking jewpants

My pants are not Jewish Inshallah you will be struck down for being such a heretic

Attached: earings.jpg (1024x730, 70K)

>unironically making a drama thread
okay

shut up you niggercrackerpisspussy i'll kiss you straight on the mouth if you dont

Jesus Christ this goy is just like a less original and less hyperbolic version of the satire character I made a long time ago
I just like totally want attention man

Attached: (1157).png (301x520, 71K)

I would absolutely HATE that so don't you even dare do it

GIVE IT TO ME, DO IT, IT'S HOW I LIVE, GIVE ME MY ATTENTION, DO IT. I'VE BEEN A GOOD GIRL DADDY, FUCK ME, FUCK MY TIGHT ASS

no

that's gay