Stance Against Pre-ordering Nvidia RTX GPUs Results In Nvidia Pulling Streamers Sponsorship

PC Peasants co-hosts Rohin Bhaumik and Archishman “fett” Pradhan were doing a podcast where they talked about the upcoming Nvidia RTX GPUs and how Nvidia has not shown any numbers that would help consumers to decide whether or not this is something that they needed. They talked about their stance regarding pre-ordering something like that, without having complete information regarding the matter and it seems that Nvidia pulled their sponsorship deal.

segmentnext.com/2018/08/25/stance-against-pre-ordering-nvidia-rtx/

Attached: 1535124580dbiwq6qfc0_1_1_l.png (593x400, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/245507/revised-nvidia-reviewers-nda-raises-eyebrows-our-thoughts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nvidia? More like NOVIDIA LMAO

Attached: 1490042646578.png (639x349, 158K)

how much more proof do you need that the nyidia should be gassed?

Attached: r_1236135_vmd5X.jpg (471x308, 24K)

Good. Fuck Curries.

Nvidia blowing out poos, based nvidia, based and redpilled.

>literally being a cuck and using hardware you don't own
I knew streamers were retarded but not this much.
Also, all the companies mentioned will be added to my "do not buy from" list.

You would think that with all the shekles you made, you could just BUY the equipment instead of getting it donated to you for brand loyalty

>nVidia is a shitty company with shirt morals and shitty business practices

Stop the fucking presses!

Based Nvidia BTFO AMD pajeets. Absolutely based.

|
>Just buy, goy!
|
|
|

those are some giant balls for a weeble man

based

Begin tiny hands.

???

Attached: Untitled.png (417x161, 6K)

I never said or implied those jewish balls had a giant dick
>Faggot

>AMD pajeet
>Going back to his older Nvidia GPU after his newer Nvidia GPU was taken back
>AMD pajeet without own any AMD

Attached: 1489534825515.png (1424x320, 172K)

Why do these companies shill on Jow Forums of all places?
Kia, Hyundai, and Toyola always spam /o/.

So we're looking at a 20-40% performance increase in games, at best.

Kind reminder NGG (which couldn't be enabled by drivers in Vega due to hardware bug) meant a real world 60-80% improvement. AMD has had over a year to fix this, and is releasing its first 7nm vega GPUs soon, which by process alone should mean further improvements.

Just some food for thought.

You'd have to be retarded to fall for the NVIDIA preorder scam.

Attached: 1532997510694.png (1280x720, 314K)

Is this guy 12 oder why can't he afford a proper gpu?

Maybe because they are good and they don't suck.

>large car manufacturers spam one of the slowest boards on Jow Forums

sure thing buddy

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they took my FREE hardware ;_;

Toyota is actually extremely reliable
Using the same parts for decades in every model really pays off in that regard
Kia and Hyundai are just chinesium crap as far as I know, my uncle was a car mechanic for more than a decade, worked on all kinds of cars. He swears by Toyota and Mazda

probably not driver ready to show numbers

>mfw he buys a new novideo gpu to replace his 970

Attached: 1456580843382.png (572x731, 881K)

Attached: idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg (500x282, 33K)

They're not even good at shilling. Fuck em.

if amd just shrunk polaris, it would be 1070-1070ti performance,
If amd just shrunk vega 56, it would be 1080ti tier performance

games really dont have much to gain with rasterization, but ray tracing is a good 4 gens to eirly at least, voxel cone looks promising, but i need to see more demos of it.

honestly speaking, I don't believe there is going to be another massive game changer outside of ray traceing / ray assisted rendering, and all this shit is years to early...
the next few gpu generations look like they are just going to be being more and more 4k ready, more and more fps at the lower resolutions, along with gearing up either through dedicated hardware or through software for ray tracing to finally get there.

t. nvidia bootlicker

This is what happens when you take hardware "for free".

Weird because so many Mazda's share engines and transmissions with Ford

>get hardware for free
>insult your sponsors
>cry like a baby when they take it back
what a fucking faggot

>Mentioning that buying a card before you see 3rd party benchmarks is equivalent to insult in nvidialand

>Paying money to novideo
I don't know user, I think they did pretty well using tehir hardware without feeding the leatherman or selling their ass out.

Remember the NDA placed on tech blogs earlier this year? Don't expect any useful rewievs from all the blogs who signed and defended it.

techpowerup.com/245507/revised-nvidia-reviewers-nda-raises-eyebrows-our-thoughts

>work a job
>get paid for it
>insult your bosses on youtube
>cry when you get fired
why are streamers so stupid?

Attached: 1533310532991.png (645x773, 23K)

This.

LOL pajeet gets cucked.

>It's all Nvidia!!!!!!
>Meanwhile 75% of the companies who pulled partnerships are not nvidia

Sounds more like a shit podcast cost someone his free hardware.

But nvidia!

They do. /o/ gets the car shills, /out/ gets the equipment shills, and even /ck/ gets fast food shills nonstop for the last few years. I got a temporary ban for reporting an obvious marketing thread on of these boards. Hri and some/most of the mods are getting paid to let companies shill their shitty products all over Jow Forums

/cgl/ has makeup shills, sadpanda threads had Proxy shills and fakku shills in both /a/ and /h/, /e/ and /c/ have patreon shills, Jow Forums had shills but they stopped giving a fuck about them because they were from the products they used so there were no need for shills, its like trying to shill steam in /v/.
/3/ has 3DS Max shills.
/news/ had CNN shills.
/n/ had Cessna shills.

Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /v/ have a stupid amount of companies in them to name them all.

Next time just take a picture of the archives of how the thread is a shill thread.

They got better shit for free, so they used that. Now the companies take their stuff back, so they use their old stuff again. IOW, they weren't dependent on the gibs.
So that was the least shitty part of the story.

Attached: list2.png (1874x1407, 686K)

LOL? is this retard serious?
>Spew hate against nvidia for no reason with no proof
>Get a friendly warning by nvidia
>Still talk shit for no reason aginst nvidia
then goes on facebook to complain about nvidia taking his hardware away? what a fucking retard
im boycotting "PC Peasants"

>get paid by a company to say good things about them
>don't say good things
>stop getting paid by the company

Wtf???? Nvidia bad

>powercolor

>bad

Attached: 1513595443236.png (250x250, 3K)

Who said they're just shilling just on Jow Forums?

They're shilling on every corner of the internet that has a sizeable base.

Just look at AMD shills in here, they make the same multiple anti-Intel threads everyday with almost the exact same posts. If you're easily impressionable you'd think AMD is king when in reality more people buy Intel and Nvidia.

If these shills convince a few posters to buy Vega or Ryzen then they already did their jobs. Intel and Nvidia are lacking on the online shilling game, you'd only see them during announcement and release week.

>cry like a baby when they take it back
>cry when you get fired
Where's the crying, though? I thought pajeet sounded perfectly calm about it.

>matrox
>god tier
My sides!

Attached: 1534514194121.png (778x1018, 591K)

When did saying "wait for benchmarks to buy" become to "spew hate"?

They're ostensibly not working for nvidia

that's the point of this shit. They're SUPPOSED to be unbiased 3rd parties, which means sometimes they will tell people your product sucks when it sucks.

nvidia is making it clear that anyone they sponsor is not an unbiased 3rd party, but actually an nvidia paid stooge who is nothing more than an arm of nvidia's marketing department

this should frankly be illegal, so should the unrestrained shilling taking place across the internet

Its a bait image idiots.

when nvidia marketers on Jow Forums worked overnight damage control to protect nvidia's image

Am I just fucking retarded? How does anyone have time to watch boring fuckers play video games all day live? Why not watch compilations of the funny parts? Why not watch funny videos that aren't produced on the fly? Why not watch real TV/anime/movies instead of this Youtard shit? How the fuck do you get the idea that your youtube "PAGE" is a "channel content" its a fucking webpage with your stupid videos. I get why Nvidia would fucking loan hardware out and shill the fuck out of this, but why does anyone actually watch this? Even if you are into videogames, wouldn't you rather watch something that stands out, like Quite Shallow or Dunkey, instead of the same game and the same guy yelling on stream all day?

Attached: feels.jpg (1262x709, 117K)

I like how everyone is just taking their word for it. This is a literal who channel who has no presence on the internet when you search for them you can't even find them. Secondly Kingston and LG have nothing to do with Nvidia so the accusation doesn't even make sense.

real TV is even worse

t. Nvidia shill

its mostly children and teens.

Why do people watch sitcoms and daytime dramas, every single episode is the same after all? Obviously for a large segment of the population just watching some mindless repetitive shit is acceptable entertainment.

hustle economy

It absolutely is

I remember being driven crazy by my sister rewatching the same couple movies over and over again growing up.

For me, I watch a movie, I am done with that movie. I can only stand it once or twice to refresh my memory.

But for her, she watched them obsessively, and it seems like most people are like this.

>sapphire
>bad
facedesk

the company that got beat out by facebook?