What places of the world do you dream of visiting, Jow Forums?

What places of the world do you dream of visiting, Jow Forums?

Attached: 3465746346.png (811x729, 348K)

Australia m8

Attached: 1539549892546s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

btw kudos on you waifu Lapis shes a beauty

Hey, comrade, nice to see you again. I would like to visit Australia at least once too, but damn is it far. Also, if the memes are true, the wildlife is very determined to kill everyone who dares to come close.
Thanks!

le datamining gril

but what about Rome ? I want to see it due to its ancient history

Oh, trust me, Italy is a beautiful place to visit. Every city is its own kind of jewel, although Rome is probably the most interesting one to explore. Do go if you ever get a chance to, its worth every second.

My deathbed

I guess I'd love to explore Siberia and Greenland

Attached: 526643.jpg (875x970, 280K)

I want to visit either New Zealand or Cook Island again. Too bad traveling is so expensive.

Attached: 45678909786.jpg (564x1017, 92K)

No idea what there is to see in Greenland, but that surely would be an interesting experience. Siberia has lots of stuff though. Not many cities, but the nature is rich and diverse. Too bad most places can only be reached either on foot or by helicopter.
Cambodia boasts one of the biggest complexes of towers and tombs in the world. Definitely a must visit.
I've never been to either, unfortunately. The price of travelling and the amount of time it requires are the two factors stopping me from visiting many places I would love to see. Also, its always hard to organize a proper party of people to travel along as their schedules are really different from one another. Good luck with your travels though!

I like walking

and i think greenland is kinda close to siberia, I mean it's far from being 100% snow everywhere, especially in the south

oh and I forgot to mention north canada / alaska

salisbury cathedral

>Cambodia boasts one of the biggest complexes of towers and tombs in the world. Definitely a must visit.
given the context of the picture (Kampuchea since the time of Pol Pot) is especially worth
of course

>worth
must*

Not a weeb really but Japan
seems like a very cool and different culture

Attached: shinzo.jpg (278x241, 13K)

I tried to ignore that part, not really fond of what he has done with the place.
Well, I've never been to Greenland, but I've visited Iceland and if the two are at least somehow close to each other in terms of nature, then Siberia is totally different from both. I'd suggest visiting Siberia if you are a very experienced person used to surviving in forests for days. There are some tourists routes, of course, but its still dangerous.

Japan is like an entirely different world, at least to me. But I guess that could be said about many Asian countries. Would love to see it as well sometimes.

ok, its just banter
take it easy

Attached: Reimu_Yukkuri_by_z7def.png (900x700, 183K)

Germany, Italy, France, Greece, and UK.

dangerous like I could get killed by someone or dangerous because of the climate?

Actually there is nothing here, don't even think bout it, it's only good if you wanna eat good shit

The climate might be a bit of a pickle, but at least its predictable. If you know you can't handle -50 C, you can just plan a trip somewhere in November when its not that cold yet. The real dangerous thing are the animals and just nature on the whole. Siberia isn't a very hospitable place for a person to be, so you should be prepared for all kinds of stuff if you head out into the forest. But then again, I suppose there should be many tourist routes that are fairly safe.

Hey, that's just not true. Italy has so much beautiful architecture to offer, its surprising a single country can comprise that much.

Yeah, but you can't just stick to one place, you need to visit every part of it, and that can be annoyng

Attached: 1537484527562.png (968x777, 170K)

Svalbard

wait is it actually warmer in november than around july/august?

That's the joy of travelling - hopping from one place to another and discovering something unique in each one. At least Italy isn't that big and you don't have to travel hundreds of kilometers to get from one place to another.

No, but you aren't very likely to see much snow in summer for obvious reasons. If you want to go there in summer its going to be around +25 C or so, so pretty good for a vacation. But I've personally never visited that part of Russia, so I might as well be wrong about some stuff.

Barrow, Alaska.

Attached: Barrow (Utqiaġvik).jpg (1024x768, 372K)

Yeah, i guess you are right here

25°C :o I thought it would have been colder than this even in summer

I actually would like to go there in spring, to see the snow melting and the nature waking up

Russia, then the rest of Europe in the following order
>Scandinavia (including Iceland)
>Germany (and Central Europe in general)
>Eastern Europe
>Italy
>UK

Looks deserted, yet intriguing.
Yeah, it gets so hot and dry in certain parts of Siberia that we get forest fires almost every summer. Do come in Spring though, the region is bound to be gorgeous during that time.