Ama singaporean

I am singaporean
AMA

Attached: E849674F-974E-429E-9A93-BF6D89BC36BB.jpg (434x393, 137K)

What do you think about white Singaporeans.

why can't you chew the gum

how does it feel to live in a real safe place ?
have you ever seen a nigger chimping out in your life ?

Is it true that it's impossible for a local to be a construction worker there because of foreign labour?

Is LKY a force ghost watching over Singapore?

Attached: JediGhosts-ROTJ.png (1900x816, 2.67M)

whites who move here are boring and they always steal our women

My 28 years of living here and I've only seen 3

No, not true at all, Singaporeans don't want to do labour jobs, so we get foreigners to do our stuff, cheaper too.

I visited there for a few weeks. Lovely place.

Expensive, but probably cheaper than Vancouver/Toronto. It's incredibly how safe it is; people would leave their laptops lying around in fast food places, women walking down dark streets at night, etc.

Don't fuck it up. Are you Chinese?

Lky can suck my 5 inch chinese cock

chinese. dont like it here, does the west really suck? thinking of moving to america when i can.

You absolute mad lad. Stay put. Murrica is better than Canada, though, and is probably the best Western country you could realistically immigrate to.

I'd like to go there myself, if not I'll probably fuck off to some Asian country. Canada is lost.

Are you rich?

waiiiit, hold up, we were told by shills that you're the perfect multicultural society but without niggers, sand or otherwise, then you can't be multicultural
kek

why are you chinese?

kek you are... of course

are you singaporean?

When is that fucking ant hive gonna be burned to the ground? You're giving our soulless bug-people ideas that they shouldn't be having.

Attached: graph.png (702x653, 99K)

Why did the PAP tighten the immigration rules to drive out all the decent looking hookers? Did roasties take control of the PAP?

InB4 reported and EP revoked.

whats your favorite pierogi, poland?

What is your favourite;

Hawker centre (with a mind for chicken rice)
Roti Prata house
Rub and tug joint.

Thank you.

Singapore sucks if you're singaporean, 20% of your monthly salary is forcefully put into a savings account which can be used to buy a house or a vehicle in the future. housing and vehicle prices are in the 100,000s, usd$1.3-SGD$1
you only can withdraw this money at 65

What is your favorite anime?

No, but my dad is.

20% of our country is muslim, malays, think of it as asian niggers, drug abusing and stupid. I've never met a smart malay person in my lfie

the big man above made me this way, and ill have to deal with it.
5'6 and skinny fat

i hate anime, very into american music and film

rub and tug baby

>20% of your monthly salary is forcefully put into a savings account which can be used to buy a house or a vehicle in the future
That sucks, but at least you get the money some day.

Keep in mind your income tax is absurdly low. If you moved to Canada or the US, you would be paying that same 20% (more, actually) in taxes and you'd never see it again.

Your housing is expensive, but that's true of any densely populated city. And you really need a car? Your public transit is the best I've ever seen.

Come to USA and breed with white women.

its the one of the best, but singaporeans in general are not nice people and seeing a packed train full of them in the morning sucks am i just spoilt?
is america still the land of the free or have i been watching too many movies

thats the plan baby

No I meant of each, I'm going there soon, I have places I go, but i'd like to try something new.

>is america still the land of the free or have i been watching too many movies
Yes and no.

America has more personal liberty than you, especially free speech and the right to bear arms.

Singapore has far more economic liberty, though.

And yes, you probably are spoiled. I can't overstate the difference in safety between Singapore and a typical North American city.
For example, you don't like public transit because Singaporeans aren't "nice". Public transit in a lot of North American cities is legitimately dangerous, niceness is not a concern. Getting stabbed because some future neorusurgeon followed you after your stop is a concern.

nothing much to do here, other than touristy stuff, prostitutes are cheaper than average and pretty good looking, prata is great, chicken rice is great too but ive ate it too many times

You are, singapore is paradise compared to most western cities, your nanny state cares for you very much, yeah some people cant be a bit cunty but they dont know any better, you should appreciate it, most governments dont give 2 fucks about their citizens

Its work/visiting friends, i know the place well.

its really boring here, theres nothing to do at all and the people here are horrible, frowning all the time and stressed out, is it not worth to move to somewhere in the west to play music and be happier?

i dont know if caring is the right word, theyve constantly screwed us over, they take millions of dollars in salary but in return we get safety, cleanliness and low crime/drug rates.
as a white, moving here would be amazing, as a singaporean native, not so much, theres no freedom to do and say what you want here, and you're basically a npc

Yeah definitely lots of drones, but maybe you just need new friends or a change of scenery to see how good you have it.

you ever seen someone spit on the street on chew gum? how much does a pack of gum cost on the blackmarket there?

I've been to america and australia a few times, and being there in the nice weather and experiencing what i've seen in movies and music is undescrible.
have a great group of friends who stick by me all the way, but sometimes it feels like a us vs the world type thing

Couldn't say, it might be. Just understand that you've got it pretty good. If you do move somewhere in the west, I wouldn't go to any major city.

Since you're a richfag, can't you just go abroad for a few months and see yourself?

Also, I kind of understand what you said about Singaporeans not being nice. I'm used to greeting people by saying something like "Hi, how are you?" and having them respond "Good, you?", yada yada, but in Singapore when I asked someone a question like that I'd just get weird looks. I figured it was because I was foreign, but maybe that's just normal?

everyone crosses the border to malaysia to buy gum, police do not care if you chew gum at all, if you openly spit it on the floor in front of a police officer he'd probably tell you to pick it up and throw it away, if he was a dick he'd fine you

Why do people from your country never shut the fuck up about Singapore?
I can join a server with smelly Indonesians, crazy Thai, and the niggers of europe the Tagalog fagalogs, and none of them will start memeing hard about how their country best country.
But when a SG guy shows up, it's all discussions about what part of the city you're from and saying "leh".

Even though English is one of the official languages there is it possible to teach English there since only a quarter of the people speak English there

whats the absolute worst thing that happened to you in canada?
have you ever been robbed/beat up?

thoughts on this guy ? (pic related)

Attached: singapore.jpg (960x600, 60K)

Please set Australia to Uninhabitable.

dude if you ever have kids and they study here in a local school, by the time they're 10 they'd be the exact same. we live in a small country so there's just a bubble of the same old shit over and over again. the government constantly tells us how good we have it in a multiracial state but how they've achieved it is through 50 years of systemic brainwashing which makes locals here only care about singapore and money

Yeah I guess seeing it from that perspective its the opposite for me, All i see are the negatives of my home when I'm there, we couldn't organise a root in a brothel with a fist full of fifties down its just frustrating to see how much Singapore has grown over the last decade or so i've been going there and how good the infrastructure/organisation etc is compared to my home town, we've gone backwards.

But yeah the weather is the only reason i couldn't live there full time, i like having a winter. But otherwise i'd be over in a heartbeat.

most people can speak english here, its taught in our school system and is the main language.
the problem is the accent is ear grating

To be fair, most white guys don't bother with SPG's, they're usually more troublesome than the foreign women. Maybe a fat one sometimes if drunk.

Never been mugged or beat up, but I live in a smaller city and grew up in 95% white suburbs. I have had my house broken into and robbed and bikes stolen though.

I suppose that's to be expected.
But do your people just not notice the internal strife in your country?

maybe its the grass is greener on the other side thing, ive been living here all my life and there's nothing to do but to drink smoke cigs and work, i like punk music and even the shows here are horrible, i just want a little substance in my life and am willing to sacrifice safety, lets put it this way, would you rather be a deer in a zoo or a deer in the wild?

no one cares, most people get their information from newspapers, which are state run anyway, many people are pissed off with the goverment, the rich here are really fucking rich but the poor here are really really poor, ive seen old disabled people standing in the hot sun selling tissue packets just to get by

Do the Malays and the Wkwkwks have gang wars?
If not, they should.

nabei cheebye dog

Singapore women are crazy for white cock

If you wanna see how low tier Singapores crime is, watch their crime stoppers or crime watch I cant remember the name, other than the bad acting, the "crimes" are a fuckin riot. I saw one about a guy stealing a phone cover.

its called crime watch, that show is fucking hilarious, just search crimewatch singapore and you'll understand everything

But even your dumbest asiatic niggers are smarter than all the niggers on this continent, this is why you all can function

are niggers really that stupid? out of every black person ive talked to they seem okay, loud and socialable

I imagine the black people who have the means to move to Singapore are probably top 10% in iQ.

>The movie description states that it gives people help on how not to fall for online scams
Oh this gon b gud

Do you like justice pao tv series

probably, i once had a black guy from new york come up to ask me where he could score weed in singapore, i told him he'd get hung for buying and he left

Im an Indian Citizen w a US green card; how hard would it be for me to move there; I'm sick and tired of paying 90% of my salary so useless niggers can live on welfare; I have a burger wife if that counts.

They are becoming cucked. So they hate LKY and will soon adopt tranny ways.

just get a job here and you should be fine, you'd probably really like it here

youths here are basically the same as americans, gay rights was recently a super big issue here after the indians legalised it, most of the population made a big petition to stop it from going through, although i think most of the people voting were over 30 years old

bump . answer plz

hes gay and can lick my balls

See. fucking millenial bullshit right here.
Fucker has nothing to bitch about so hates the government coz...reasons.
Little shit has been exposed to too much cultural marxism from the angmoh's. Probably think he is some some of people poet.

LKY made the fucking country and this little shit would turn it into Canada given half a faggot change. Bet he loves Amos fucking lee.

Cunt.

he made the country economically amazing, third world to first world in just a few years and can be respected for that, although the sacrifice that he made to do so in my opinion was not worth it and never will be, exchange the citizens freedoms, opinions and happiness for lots of money, he brainwashed the whole country and is seen more or less as a god by the general majority

haha you're not an Amos Yee type then?
Whats he up to these days.

yeah super whitewashed, still talk like a normal sinkie though, also, fuck your mother la cheebye

i was actually good friends with him way back when, dont like him much anymore, went mia, i just wanna move to the west and play rock n roll blah blah standard band nonsense stuff

also fuck canada man its fucking boring, if i had the chance id leave it the way it is, its great for most people but its not my thing man

yes, they are, the majority can't conceive of the future or the past but rather live only in the moment.
No delayed gratification possible due to lack of genes responsible for it

sounds like me lol

>Catalan flag
You guys are the worst posters on this board

Well you're about 20 years too late for down here, we had a pretty good local music scene back in the day mostly punk, rock grunge and ska etc but it died in the arse and now kids listen to horse shit so it'll be hard work wherever you go.

I hate this disgusting shit, I dunno why it's so popular abroad

doesnt matter man, im young and starry eyed and will probably not make it big, but at least im enjoying myself instead of rotting aeay

you guys have dzdeathrays and the chats man, rock n roll is just underground, id be happy if i could make a normal living from doing this shit all day honestly

Yeah i guess its not completely dead, I still see my old favourite bands from time to time but compared to back in the day the scene got gutted, venues closed because gentrified neighborhoods complaining about noise etc, kids lost interest etc

raps big short attention span phones blah blah, you know.
doesnt matter to me, ill just do what i like till the day i die

So yes?

chino chan?

sorry your housings so expensive

it's paid for for me by old friends

don't be so hard on yourself, you still have the genes necessary to be better, they don't
kek