/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

THE ALIEXPRESS SALE STARTS IN 19 HOURS! POST DEALS!

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>News
• user buys chink shit on Amazon • user overpaid • Anons arguing about HAM radios autists the lot of you
• user orders big ass fight stick • user's boss is impressed with his Daniel Wellington, thinks it's real • Finally some chink shit gets posted a chinky DIY powerbank • user rates the Xiaomi Bluetooth adapter compared to KZ's • user wants bluetooth headphone recs • user considers buying a PS2 shaped wallet • user gets Oni demon chain necklace • user buys transparent case on his Nintendo switch • user's taobao purchase arrived TADA68 and some fake YEEZY's Previous thread

Attached: mitu stuck in box.gif (700x700, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67303903
youtu.be/cqi3-zWQLjQ
aliexpress.com/item/MIXZA-Christmas-Edition-Memory-card-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-micro-sd-card-class10-8GB-C6-flash/32781459061.html
aliexpress.com/item/meme/32836000633.html
time.is/PT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's one of my candidate too.
I'm in a crossroad between this one, or TRN V20 or TRN V80.
Thoughts about it?

How do I search for Nintendo stuff on aliexpress? It always ends up with 0 products. Through google I get tons of stuff tough. Is this some kind of trade mark bullshit from Nintendo?

The app

I may be responsible for you buying those Yeezys. How are they? Keyboard looks interesting too.

Now two anons have said the bluetooth adapters for headphones are bad. Is this a good enough sample size for /csg/ to say we should avoid them?

I'm not installing spyware on my phone, wtf.

The cheap $10 ones are bad. I'm going to buy a $23 TRN one in the sale. We'll see. Generally I looked at the feedback for 'it cuts out when it's in my pocket' kind of comments and the TRN one seems decent enough to not get loads of these comments. I found one comment like that though, but that's not exactly a pattern.

>THE ALIEXPRESS SALE STARTS IN 19 HOURS!
remember to add 10 different items to your cart to get your daily 50 coins ez. some stores give you x discount for each y amount you spend and you can get this discount for any amount as long as you have enough coins to spend on select coupons.

Console names directly are banned for some reason, so you have to work around it, try searching "game card" or "72 pin" and then go from there on

>Now two anons have said the bluetooth adapters for headphones are bad.
Only one user said that the KZ receiver was bad.

My gf has the kz adaptor, has had no issues with it to my knowledge.

complaining user from earlier here, the KZ adapters I had were stupid inconsistent. You couldn't have the strap hung over the back of your neck, any movement you make with it would impede the signal and cause a skip. Likewise it would skip if you put your phone in your pocket

did you open wide your mouth when you typed nintendo?

Can I add stuff to my car, and then remove them without losing my coins?

yes

Try looking for Nintend instead

Neato, thanks senpai

And thanks RegularOP for
>user wants bluetooth headphone recs
If anyone can help me

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67303903

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

biased and bluepilled

based and redpilled

Are these good enough for everyday use? I want to get one for my dads tablet and another one for a chink security cam.

Attached: mixza-memory-card-64gb-32gb-micro-sd-card-class10-uhs-1-flash-card-memory-microsd-tfsd-cards-for-mem (700x700, 79K)

Get the ones with the Shark on them

Those badboys are a staple in /csg/, they're great, but it needs a shark on it.

What's the difference? The non-shark ones are V30 and XC vs V10 and HC for the shark ones. Seems the non-shark ones are faster?

Attached: Screenshot_20180826-175151.png (1440x2560, 708K)

Yeah but the non-shark ones don't have a shark on them

Gotta admit, the shark looks cute

Check again, the 64gb shark is SDXC V30 just like the 64gb non-shark, and the 16gb shark is SDHC V10 just like the 32gb non-shark

Coupon rain not working?

It's on PT timezone, so wait 4 hours.

Attached: 1508628003846.png (339x222, 16K)

You're right. Should I leave them all in the cart or remove the non-shark ones? Will it affect my coins? What are they for anyway?

>Not getting the Christmas shark

Attached: IMG_20180826_150334.jpg (800x506, 104K)

TRN 80 beat T2 according to youtu.be/cqi3-zWQLjQ

T2 also hard to fit ( ear hook help), Dunno about V20

Attached: IMG_20180824_162055_HDR.jpg (1040x780, 260K)

Is this some christmas special? Didn't see it when I searched microsd shark.

see the sale starts tomorrow
you can remove stuff from your cart without affecting your coins

aliexpress.com/item/MIXZA-Christmas-Edition-Memory-card-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-micro-sd-card-class10-8GB-C6-flash/32781459061.html
yup

Ah, I see, thank you.

People who only post about Chink IEMs and chink SD cards really should make a separate thread. Literally every thread is half of these two items. We wouldn't need a /csg/ thread every single day if it wasn't for you faggots. I want too see interesting and obscure Chinese goods, not the same autism/onions devices all day.

Attached: downloadfile-34.jpg (1200x800, 14K)

Yeah I know the sale starts in 17 hrs, but should I spend the coins to get a coupon now or what?

Have you guys ever used package consolidation service?
I'm buying a lot of small trinket and I think it'll better for my custom fee to just make it into 1 package.

You know you can get the filter to hide posts you don't like automatically, right?

>I want too see interesting and obscure Chinese goods
they're all meh when you've seen it all, the useful/novel things make their way to the mainstream pretty fast

Fake yeezy guy here. I was the user asking for chink things to buy and posting a qt Thai girl.

Seller said my size 45 should be bumped up to a 46 and he was correct. Will take them for a walk tomorrow, so far comfy/10.

Anything specific you wanna know?

Attached: 20180826_183626.jpg (2560x1440, 1.32M)

Is there better alternative?

Attached: 2016-New-Xiaomi-Mi-TV-Box-3-pro-Android-5-1-Smart-4K-HD-MiTV-MiBox.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Oh and the TADA68 Pro appears to be DOA.

Not detected over USB. Won't switch between USB/BT modes. Won't do anything at all except have a power LED when plugged in. This is going to be a pain to return to Taobao.

Attached: 20180826_183815.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

I got this recently /csg/. Skywolfeye brand headlight. It's pretty good, micro USB recharging, good user interface, induction mode, and comfy. Very lightweight at 2.62oz (74.4g).
Too lazy to link, just search "Skywolfeye induction headlight" on Ali or eBay. If you need a general-purpose headlamp I recommend this. I paid $6.81 for mine.

Attached: IMG_0031.jpg (3648x2736, 2.36M)

Big battery too, and it's a common type with a 2-pin connector so you can replace it if you need to. This is a smart light and great for the price.

Attached: IMG_0034.jpg (3648x2736, 2.12M)

yeah how tall are you

CHINKED.COM

What kind of castrated keyboard design is that

Stitching on the front of the show looks shoddy and uneven.

That'll blow your forehead right off.

just like the real ones

So I contacted a seller on alibaba listing the Huawei P20 Pro for 80 bucks. She sent me to another website where it was for full price (~$900).

What happens if I place an order alibaba instead? I'll only pay $80+whatever the shipping is, and my amount will be safe in case they dont sell it or whatever. In case they dont sell it, I could report them to alibaba for fake prices and shit.

Give up. You can't outchink the chinks.

> Dear Friend
>Please forgive our mistake, our store lists the wrong price.
>Please pay the remaining amount with western union.

They don't send phone.
You contact Alibaba Ann's you only get 80 dorra back.

Try reflashing the firmware from ydkb.io - I have a custom board with a YD60BLEv2 and had a similar problem, reflashing fixed it.

>Dear VIP valued customer
>Dear friend
>Hello dear

>brands shopping week starts soon ;) heres a $1 off $100 coupon

Someone must've done it.

As long as I get my money back, I guess.

As long as you don't make the extra payment.

我爱中国
毛主席爱你们
习主席是我的爸
天安門廣場大屠殺從未發生過。

Wouldn't do anything outside alibaba or anything not involving credit/debit cards.

Are there any DIY 18650 powerbanks with usb C?

Attached: vn6WwuH.png (466x441, 249K)

>CHINKED.COM
lmao, it actually exists, but is just a wordpress blog with cryptonigger placeholders
that domain needs to be acquired for /csg/ purposes

user wait!

I had the same thing happen to mine and fixed it. If this is an aluminum shell then it is the same problem:

- take key caps off
- unscrew 5 screws or whatever to open it up
- put paper (old magazine cover or paper towel) under PCB
- put back together

The bullshit PCB placement is shorting against the case. This fixed mine. Good luck based Yeezyposter.

My amp has only one input, an A/B switch costs $20-30 on Amazon. I could do this myself with three jacks and a DPDT but this is just as cheap at $3.99

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1350, 211K)

That looks like a time bomb.

Reminder that RegOP gets free products from Gearbest for making these threads.

Attached: 1526840865308.jpg (823x960, 153K)

How do Meizu phones compare to other more popular chinkphones?

if not, what's the best other option?

>that pic
based and redpilled. Say about Muslims what you will, but they are raised from childhood to despise Jews and the degeneracy they bring with them.

found one
aliexpress.com/item/meme/32836000633.html

In a sense, it is

Coupon rain time!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-26-19-58-26-815_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x1920, 1.08M)

Has someone ever had that issue where I ask the seller if he can put lower price on the package and he responds with "this is the best price we can offer wait for discounts" thinking I want to bargain for the price lol

Here we go!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-26-20-00-17-360_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x1920, 490K)

Well if you're chinese everyone is trying to haggle. Their society is really messed up when it comes to honest commerce. The concept is entirely alien to them.

Ebin $5 coupon

I tried to explain myself in simple english but still, no response :(

i agree

How does this even work? You need to be on the home page at exactly that time?

thoughts? redpill me on bm-800s. is this really the lowest price for these items?

Attached: Capture.png (986x509, 93K)

Honestly if you're spending that much you'd be better off ust getting the amazon basics condenser mic

thanks for the heads up asshole

FUCKKK missed it, when is the next one?

actually
>amazonbasics
Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 18 kHz
Sensitivity: -35 dB ± 3 dB
>floureon bm-800
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
Sensitivity: 45dB±1dB
>plus ok quality shock mount, chink arm, xlr cable, and shitty wind filter

Attached: Capture.png (844x467, 239K)

You missed previous thread where more that half of it was discussion of HAM radio laws in Netherlands.

>The bullshit PCB placement is shorting against the case
Now that's just dumb.
QC? QA? The fuck, chinks, have some respect —this is PREMIUM KB.

what are those wing memes?

>MTK SoC
Don't, just no.

Good for him. Can't see anything wrong with that.

What's the biggest size they do?

once every 6 hours they do a coupon rain
open the app a few minutes before that, if you don't get a countdown then force restart the app
random shit will move across the screen and if you tap the right shit you get a coupon

Is there a /csg/ recommended cheap chinkphone?
I need to pick up a phone for my aunt who needs a decent sized screen because she refuses to wear glasses.

Budget is a low as it can be on this because I know she'll lose it soon. Was thinking of getting a refurb off ebay but she wants "something new"

Attached: csg bingo.jpg (1280x1472, 510K)

i want to buy this stick but i have no idea what you'd use it for other than some shitty chinese moba

Attached: TB2XCHsJKuSBuNjSsziXXbq8pXa_!!3326754015.jpg (790x887, 474K)

Attached: 1530873198571.png (1280x1472, 2.42M)

Redmi Note 4.

Is there any risk in buying a HDD or SSD enclosure from a no-name brand (non Ugreen or Orico)?
Could a bad connector corrupt data?

>Could a bad connector corrupt data?
yes

thanks a lot, user

time.is/PT

No problem!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-26-21-04-36-148_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x1920, 306K)