(((google)))

being this blatantly biased

Attached: 1535290053669.png (655x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

googletransparencyproject.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1535290472089.png (604x190, 17K)

REMOVE John McCain

>dude jews lmao
I miss 2000s Jow Forums where that shit was clearly just a joke

>Fought the communist menace
>Was tortured for his troubles
>Refused early release from the POW camp
The man was a true patriot.

googletransparencyproject.org/

who the fuck cares, nobody, the people who care only do so because they want to change the narrative to fit their worldview, the rest pretends to care and despite disagreeing with a service's political stance to the point of publicly sperging out still continue to use it every day like the well-trained idiots they are
Serbia is a shithole anyway so it's not like McCain was wrong

Attached: attracted to.png (543x477, 36K)

Same lol. I don't even like Google and McCain is a warmongering asshole but they're just following trends.

if he supported drumpf do you think they would honor him?

>I'll say it again: the fact that commie pinko slimeballs and nazis alike hate McCain shows what a great man he is.

>Every decent person should aspire to be hated by those two groups.
from reddit, but you can't deny this is true

I don't know or care. Depends on what happens to be viral. As a random example, Mike Tyson supports Trump and is a violent dude, but if he died they'd probably honor him. And I'd still not notice because I never visit the Google home page.

I wish rest of the Jew puppets went the same way.

>muh reddit jokes

>muh radical centrism
You guys don't matter, you are either behind right or left depending which side society's wind blows.

You could say the same about Donald Trump, but he's the exact opposite of McCain.

>dude being level-headed with your opinions and not instantly jumping to violence is unreasonable
'radical centrism' is the most cringeworthy meme there is, you're just proving based McCain right. The triggering provoked by horseshoe theory proves its accuracy.

Far-rightists love Trump, or at least consider him an ally

>quoting reddit
You have to go back

reddit is better than Jow Forums these days, given that every board here is now infested with far-right cretins

Still better than the far-left though, since you guys are at least easy to get a rise out of

stop kvetching

>reddit is better than Jow Forums these days, given that every board here is now infested with far-right cretins
Great, now go back and stay there

Attached: 1501958112054.png (831x720, 363K)

He blew up a flight deck trying to show off and killed dozens of sailors and then when he was captured he sung like a bird (hence the nickname song bird of hanoi)

How do you know it was clearly just a joke then?
How do you know it isn't clearly just a joke now?

Posts like this encourage me to stay purely to piss you off, nazi rat

Libtard lies.

What makes you think I'm a Nazi, reddit scum?

...That's not the same as Nazis.

Reminder that disdain for Intellectuals, among other things is a sign of facism.

Attached: 1526711875239.png (906x960, 940K)

Attached: lzLBusx.jpg (1881x2047, 142K)

>an american hero
He should have been one. An hero I mean.

>How do you know it was clearly just a joke then?
because back then, a solid 90% of threads did not contain long, autistic rants about white nationalism, the jewish menace, 'niggers' or whatever other minority/boogieman you paranoid retards will be told to fear next.
it's incredible how little self-awareness you people have, you don't blend in at all and are laughably transparent. most sane people from the old days have already left, and I don't blame them

A very conservative friend I know in the Navy told me about it. Had he not been an Admiral's son he would have been kicked out after that incident.

Attached: Untitled2.png (1040x936, 36K)

what if jews larping as nazis? I mean Jow Forums nazis, not real nazis supporting a nazi state like Israel

Shut it down!

>Reminder that disdain for Intellectuals, among other things is a sign of facism.
It's a sign of authoritarianism in general be that of the far-left or the far-right. It isn't exclusive to *Fascism, and internet commies who consider themselves 'intellectuals' are some of the most delusional people I've encountered, perhaps even more lacking in self-awareness than their far-right counterparts.

Go to bed grandpa...

Attached: structurally-subversive-no-yes-doesnt-act-like-a-meme-doesnt-3047571.png (500x445, 95K)

nazi stormfags can't stand his associations with jews and his support for israel

He's no hero, heroes don't get caught

if you can't tell the difference between now and then,

A. you weren't here at the time
B. you're one of them and are feigning ignorance
C. you're clinically retarded, and I mean this sincerely

Fuck off newfag, stop pretending to be an oldfag.
Even back when it was /new/ it there were still tons of unironic nazis.
There used to be more libertarians back then, but it was at most 50/50.

Yeah well a very liberal friend I knew that was in the same POW camp as him said you're full of shit.

you're right with respect to /new/ and Jow Forums, but back then it was contained on those boards. Now it's fucking everywhere and if you can't tell the difference, you're either feigning ignorance or only started browsing this site in the past few years

But /new/ was a self-contained shithole and was not an initial board.

And Jow Forums is still self contained.
The difference now is that the political views of Jow Forums have become mainstream, so even people who aren't regulars of Jow Forums seem like Jow Forumstards.

Found the ruski pig

It really isn't mainstream, they just congregate here. /b/ used to be the "starter" board that drew people in and now it's Jow Forums.

>The difference now is that the political views of Jow Forums have become mainstream
>this is what Jow Forumstards actually believe

Attached: screech1526675468317.jpg (800x800, 62K)

Do you ever leave Jow Forums?
Jow Forums-tier beliefs have become commonplace on reddit, twitter, facebook, youtube, pretty much everywhere.

trump won

Attached: 1477024356284.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Attached: wojctr2.png (809x743, 740K)

>Jow Forums-tier beliefs have become commonplace on reddit, twitter, facebook, youtube, pretty much everywhere.
>this is what Jow Forumstards actually believe
yes I had a profound convo about the jewish plan for world dominance with my coworkers yesterday
you brainless fucking mutt, if anyone needs to take a break from this site it's you
lmfao

>yes I had a profound convo about the jewish plan for world dominance with my coworkers yesterday
Depends where you live.
Political beliefs on the internet don't have the segregation of geography.
There are plenty of places you could go and hear those type of conversations in the workplace.

They're a loud minority in various places

>dude you just need to be surrounded by neo-nazis to hear these conversations lmao
no shit you spastic, that's why these aren't 'mainstream' beliefs
jfc

t. never spent time outside of major cities

and just buy it

>neo-nazis are the 'mainstream' 'outside of major cities'
L O L

F. true American hero

OwO what's this

They're not neo-nazis my dude, they're people who need to blame their own sortcomings on "the other".

Tumblr operates on the same logic, ironically

I like people who weren't captured.

you're not jumping to violence only because you're a pussy

>The man was a true patriot.
greatest cuck in existence.
He was embarrassed because he got captured and forced the army to rescue him.
He was a useless man and joined the army only due to family tradition.
another verification of that even if you are the most useless piece of shit in the earth, you can have a career in politics.

>nazi rat
doesn't compute
unless you mean ashkenazi ?

well maybe earlier there were less offtopic political shitposts on other boards, so the polips weren't as apparent immediatly back then?

youtube comments are profile tailored

It's fun that the white nationalists hate NATO for stopping the genocide of white Bosnians and Albanians.

but they were muslims

What gets called "nazi" nowadays is.

>white Bosnians and Albanians

Attached: 1531019938269.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>white Bosnians and Albanians
cockroaches are not white.

>What gets called "nazi"
so nazism?
no it isn't sweetie