There are 1.2 billion Pajeets learning to code RIGHT NOW so they can move into your country and get your tech jobs

There are 1.2 billion Pajeets learning to code RIGHT NOW so they can move into your country and get your tech jobs
It's dead, never go into tech unless you plan on competing with the world street shitting hordes.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (320x240, 100K)

How true is this?

On one hand that means superior White-written code will become more rare and as such more desired. However on the other hand the pajeets will more than likely take any amount of pay for their garbage "work" which will ruin both the reputation of coders and their worth in the eyes of a company.

and I'll earn ten times what they did cleaning up their mess

They are the Mexicans of the new era yessir.

i've already broken into the industry so i'm not too worried
it's not like most industry code isn't pajeet-tier already

Not a problem. Trump will block all immigration. No one is getting in to this country until we've got ourselves all settled out.

the ranjeets are working for me though, not competing with me

If you can't compete against street shitters what does that say about you?

They've been doing this for some 20 years now. Most people have grown wise now and they understand that for every dollar they save on outsourcing something to India they'll have to spend ten dollars trying to maintain the heap of garbage those Pajeets produced and ultimately to rewrite everything from scratch using real developers. The ones who don't will learn this the hard way.

>he's afraid of competing with pajeets
LMAO

It's laughable how many people here are worried about this. What, you don't want to compete for shitty IT or Java jobs? If you can't compete for even that, you're too much of a brainlet desu and should actually leave the industry. Capable people with actual skills, experience, and technical know-how aren't worried at all by this shit, whether it be immigration or outsourcing.

Fucking zoomer pussies don't want to compete in anything these days. What you just want to be handed a job or something? I'd gladly give a pajeet that has to work his way through the immigration system a job if he offers more to the company than you do in terms of technical competency. In general, if you're so insecure about your capabilities that you're worried about this, get out of the industry. There are even proposed changes to H1B to raise the minimum salary to $130K to help you people cope with the competition in the brainlet tiers.

ahhaha, yeah right, I'm ganna be their boss

/thread

Those 1.2 billion have been brainwashed by an educational "system" that puts rote learning above problem solving, which inherently makes them unsuitable programmers.

Sure, a few sharp tacks here and there will be good enough to work in the US and displace an american programmer, but they are extremely few and far in beween, not enough to worry about.

> he really does not believe that 60% of people who browse Jow Forums are pajeets

t. smelly pajeet

This, the only ones you have to worry about are the ones that do post-grad studies in western countries. They tend to be very gifted mathematically but can also apply their knowledge to practical things, something most of them can't do. Some of the smartest comp sci and EE wizards I've met fall into the category.

Attached: institute.jpg (729x237, 93K)

I support unemployment since it will push basic income desu.

Then that means study harder, if that fails then abuse the American system and boycott the companies that employ mass H1B workers

my indian coworker says that their schools focus much more on theory than on actual programming. apparently a lot of people get out of school and haven't written a single program. then they throw them into consulting farms where they make $20/day writing shit code with no experienced people to mentor them. doesn't matter if they have to rewrite it 5 times, they'll still end up being cheaper.

and we'll only get tge greatest Pajeets of the lot thanks to the H1B changes

thank you based President Trump

gz on your $1 an hour wage.

Attached: 1335209762407.png (200x200, 34K)

i'm assuming you're 17 and still live in the basement because anyone who works in IT sees this shit everywhere
>more rare and as such more desired
you're literally retarded. cost outweighs any and everything tenfold
>and I'll earn ten times what they did cleaning up their mess
kek
e
k

sometime i think nuking the pajeets may be the solution to all worlds problem

>nuking a country full of based people like webm related

Literally more skilled that 90% of Jow Forums

Attached: 1535172942891.webm (400x230, 2.71M)

if u study history it doent matter who is skilled or not , what matters is if they are like you or not , i dont see these cow pee drinker evil worshiper like me

All pajeets in my country just drive uber eats, there is not a single pajeet in tech.

>double reddit spacing
It's you that have to go back

Don't knock cow piss til you've tried it. Shit's more energizing than monster zero ultra

i am a christian and believe that god created Adam over all beast

on a evil devil can advocate to drink animal pee

it's weird reading this on Jow Forums

Sorry pajeet, we get enough diarrhea from mexican food

>eggs and toast is difficult to make

im just a neet so it does not matter

Attached: comfy.jpg (601x601, 60K)

yeah i watched the entirety of the video waiting to be surprised by some magic voodoo but was disappointed

>superior White-written code
>only 1000$ for that goy
or
>pay some pajeet 10$ for the same code

Capitalism amirite

Nope, not my country. Now go and suck a cock you obeese burger fuck while i laugh at you.

So much this. I was at GM in late 90s and they were importing PhDs from India and China for cheap to run analytics. I got the hell out of that dept. Working with cio in other industries, none will outsource anything strategic but NOC and support work is out the door... which is fine that stuff sucks anyway.

Whereas Amerisharts are taught common core "discovery math" and as a result can't perform simple arithmetic.

>same code
have you actually seen pajeet code? i have literally no reason to fear the poo-man for the next 60 years.

Irrelevant, introducing a single pajeet, just 1 to the codebase increases the cost of the whole project by up to 237%, the more you add the worse it gets until it caps at around 31255%, this is private research we were asked to do at our fortune 500 company

Attached: 1533769229001.jpg (750x476, 72K)

I'm a pajeet and I'm developing a new language called .poo
It will take the world by storm, not only will we flood your country - you will also have to code in .poo

The thing is that the market doesn't care too much for quality. There's a reason McDonald's is a multi-billion dollar company. Even if you think you're insulated from this because you work in a more demanding domain, there are over a billion Pajeets in the world. There are more Indians with 150+ IQ than there are people in Norway and Sweden combined. Globalism will ultimately kill everyone except the technocrats who run it.

to "make it" into coding you need atleast a triple digit IQ so i'm not afraid

>bragging about living outside the usa
>unable to consume as much beef as he/she wants without getting fat
good 1 dude

>just 1 to the codebase increases the cost of the whole project by up to 237%
yeah im gonna need2see those citations mr.research

Poos are only taking the Java jobs. Web development remains the domain of the European. Come home, white man.

Attached: 209682469236.jpg (800x800, 100K)

They will drive you crazy. Trust me. Yes sir, I can do that. And eventually they couldn't, budget wasted you will get fired.

underrated

For anyone who has worked with indian coders/programmers, are they actually competent on average? I've always wondered if they actually do produce garbage code or its an exaggeration by Westerners who want to retain their jobs (a fair thing to do desu)

Someone post the youtube video where you have the whole class of 100 people just repeating after the "teacher"

I'd rather kill myself than touch javascript, you stupid piece of shit.

Nope, mostly garbage code which works at first, but doesn't scale or is just not maintainable.

>1.2 billion Pajeets

And I'm better than every single one of them.

They produce semi decent code once you’ve invested about 6-12 months to teach them independent decision making, feedback culture, that it’s okay to say “no” and “I don’t know”, etc.

In the beginning a lot of guidance is needed. Ideally you have a based Indian who acclimated to western working standards on-site to kick everyone’s ass the first few months. But even then, you still have to be very, very detailed in terms of instructions or you won’t get shit at the end of the day. Other people’s experience may vary, but I went through that twice and hear the same story from practically everybody who leads offshore teams

The problem is they will do exactly what they are asked, but not a single thing more.
They never think about the big picture like how to maintain the code or even if it will work in a production environment because they don't consider that their responsibility.

> tfw you're that pajeet
:^)

>The problem is they will do exactly what they are asked
That is true for the vast majority of people

Thank god I'm a data scientist and am, mostly, shielded from this kind of shit.

if you are competent you don't have to worry about them
incompetent people will rather get rid of the competition rather than put in the effort to become competent

Attached: 1496024114750.jpg (567x437, 142K)

see i've been working for 5 years at a large enterprise software company in basically qe/devops roles that are basically all just h1b folks and i'm trash. you don't even need to be good to be competitive.

Not programmers from Western countries.
Most of them think for themselves and don't worship their manager like some elephant God.

based and redpilled

Attached: theyaretakingourjobs.png (1075x177, 18K)

Unless you really suck at programming this isn't an issue. It's laughably easy to get a job as a developer.

reminds me of operation palantir

There are only 1.2 billion pajeets alive so I'd say untrue

are you retarded ?

>There are only 1.2 billion pajeets alive
OP statement confirmed true

>thinks that beef is exclusive to murica
Being retarded hard are we? I wont even get into the topic of shit quality of food in general and especially meat in burgerland. Just kys faggot.

It doesnt really mean much. I work with indians and indian Americans and many of them can code very well, In the US, we only get like the top 1% of Indians and most of them were already rich in India. Most of the bad pajeet code is mostly from lower caste indians who really couldnt code their way out of a box. None of these bad ones move to the US or if they do, they are removed quickly

>There are 1.2 billion Pajeets learning to code RIGHT NOW
Implying I'm a dirty code monkey.

Whats the right answer to pic related? I am a white male

Attached: 2018-08-24-185743_412x274_scrot.png (412x274, 17K)

>compete with
Not really. You're either in a company where Pajeets took over the department and only hire or promote their fellows OR you have to deal with them little or no time because you're in another class above their self-imposed visa serfdom.

>coding
lmao, I don't know shit about coding and I order these code monkeys around like my personal slaves

not enough time, unfortunately.

just lie.
you're a black female.
by the time you get the interview, you can show your worth.

>Be me
>Go to university
>Doing CS 101
>This fuckin' ginger kid is in my class
>Talk to them to be polite
>They tell me how they've got over 3k hours in Lost Planet
>He and his buddies start giggling over encryption algorithms
>I'm going out partying, having fun
>Get to class one day
>Ginger kid is there
>He's wearing aviators, a fedora, and a trench coat
>Look around at my other classmates
>Several whales
>Several pasty boards that look 1980s geek chic
>There's a 6'6 tranny
>Walk out
>Quit
>Change my major to English (Language) and take a minor in Law

No regrets.

why?

Your scripture advocates incestous rape among more morally questionable things.

Hinduism is far older than Christianity and stems from much older traditions, I'm open to the idea that piss drinking / cow worship may have a purpose.

Based trump cancelling H1B visas

>literally eating animals

why haven't you joined the vegan master race yet?

1. THE Kine have come and brought good fortune: let them rest in the cow-pen and be happy near us.
Here let them stay prolific, many-coloured, and yield through many morns their milk for Indra.
2 Indra aids him who offers sacrifice and gifts: he takes not what is his, and gives him more thereto.
Increasing ever more and ever more his wealth, he makes the pious dwell within unbroken bounds.
3 These are ne’er lost, no robber ever injures them: no evil-minded foe attempts to harass them.
The master of the Kine lives many a year with these, the Cows whereby he pours his gifts and serves the Gods.
4 The charger with his dusty brow o’ertakes them not, and never to the shambles do they take their way.
These Cows, the cattle of the pious worshipper, roam over widespread pasture where no danger is.
5 To me the Cows seem Bhaga, they seem Indra, they seem a portion of the first-poured Soma.
These present Cows, they, O ye Indra. I long for Indra with my heart and spirit.
6 O Cows, ye fatten e’en the worn and wasted, and make the unlovely beautiful tolook on.
Prosper my house, ye with auspicious voices. Your power is glorified in our assemblies.
7 Crop goodly pasturage and be prolific drink pure sweet water at good drinking places.
Never be thief or sinful man your matter, and may the dart of Rudra still avoid you.
8 Now let this close admixture be close intermigled with these Cows,
Mixt with the Steer's prolific flow, and, Indra, with thy hero might.

After being throw into a webdev job and spending hours browsing ASP.NET forums full of
>can make c# backend for me thank in advance
>how to make the code I not very much experienced with program thank
I can say I'm only worried about having to repair their raging dumpster fires

Honestly they have a terrible education system. Most indians I've worked with who were educated/born in the west don't do this shit. Their education system literally punishes any creativity and ability to see the big picture. People trained in that education system literally can't connect dots.

There are 1.2 billion Pajeets learning Verilog and Cadence RIGHT NOW so they can move into your country and get your EE jobs.
It's dead, never go into EE unless you plan on competing with the world street shitting hordes.

This is true but it's not really a problem, chip design doesn't pay as well anymore and it's considerably harder work with less room for error than software design. You shouldn't go after these fields unless you're autistic. I've met the top ASIC engineers of several companies like IBM, and 90% of the time they're pajeets. Nothing wrong with that, but that's just the reality. Focus on web or cloud or some shit if you want a good job. Chip design/embedded hasn't been good in a decade.

I have a security clearance and work at facilities that require a secret or above, a pajeet would literally never be able to take my job.

But web and cloud shit should be easier for a pajeet to pick up

Well you gotta pick, either you go for an easy life and good pay where you have to compete with pajeets, or a hard life with OK pay where you have to compete with pajeets. I'd take the higher pay.

Its mostly true, but you will ocassionally find pajeets who know their shit and those ones are usually quite based.

It's not hard to have good quality food when you've got only 2 farms to look after

If they are of the caliber who answer questions on stackoverflow or quora I think I'll be fine.

Indians can produce code, but lack the raw creativity required to master programming in any sort of deep way. That's why you will never see Indians working on any bleeding edge stuff, they will always developing some shitty enterprise system written in Java- the easiest to master of the six main languages.

1.2 billion people in a country != 1.2 billion people learning programming

In fact:

10 people entering a CS/IT course != 10 programmers later on

If 1.2 billion people all shit daily an amount between 100-300g, how many streets will they need to accommodate for overflow in the event of mass diarrhoea?

Even then it's garbage code.

> I've never had to fix spaghetti pajeet code before because I'm the one making it