Nvidia Allegedly Terminates Sponsorship for Stance Against Preordering Hardware

>Nvidia Allegedly Terminates Sponsorship for Stance Against Preordering Hardware
hardocp.com/news/2018/08/24/nvidia_allegedly_terminates_sponsorship_for_stance_against_preordering_hardware

Attached: file.png (263x383, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/245507/revised-nvidia-reviewers-nda-raises-eyebrows-our-thoughts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think what's more fucked up was him losing the other sponsorships for talking about pre-ordering NShillia hardware
what the fuck do the others have to do with Nvidia? or is it because those other components were part of the rig he had to return? either way, fucked up for telling the truth

>talk in a negative light about a company sponsoring you and giving you free shit
>They don't want to work with you anymore

HMMMMMM

Absolutely nothing wrong with a sponsor yanking their sponsorship if they feel your words are against brand. Its not censorship at all. They didn't take their channel or block any of their content. NV, LG, HyperX, and Zotac simply took back their equipment they provided for free to the streamers.

If you want to be sponsored, and get free shit, it comes with rules. Sponsors pulling equipment/support due to what the sponsored person/entity says is not new. Its called business. Don't like toe the line then don't accept a sponsorship!

That's right, the goyim shouldn't be allowed to say bad things.

>Company terminates sponsorship after you recommended not purchasing their product
Woah, next you'll tell me the water is wet. Nobody gave a flying shit when Science Studio basically got put on a blacklist for all AMD shit, cause he said factual information, which was that Ryzen will not outperform Intel in gaming at launch but because it's MY COLOUR/BRAND, we get all mad. Fuck off AMDshills are just the fucking worst and give people like Adored a bad name.

so that's why JayzTwoCents made a dedicated video calling everyone who criticized nvidia for butthurt amd fanboys

i guess he didnt' want to lose dem free review sample graphics cards huh

That's right if the goyim wants MY money, they need to generate me more money, oh wait... that's how every business ever has functioned.

He is definitely a kike like linus, don't watch those shills.

Linus has been up AMD's ass for like the past two years and that doesn't satisfy you faggots. You want him to simply lie and put it in your brands favour and then he'd be /ourguy/

you bring up a good point, if they provide the hardware, you're contractually obligated to shill the products
oh wow, one reviewer got his products yanked as opposed to how many getting their shit yanked by Nvidia? fuck Nvidia, its about principles, not fanboyism

>Oh wow one reviewer with far more of a viewership get's his shit yanked, who cares!!!!!
>Wait, the brand/colour I don't like did the exact same thing to some random (who) podcast?
FIRE UP THE COUNTER-SHILL TEAM BOYS!

>All these reviewers on the internet are paid shills
Wow, how surprising

>Over the years, NVIDIA has tightened its grip over product launch cycle to ensure non-signatories or violators don't have access to samples, and so the NDA cannot be interpreted as a directive to only post positive reviews (lest NVIDIA ends up killing the credibility of every launch-day review, and jeopardizing its own product launch).
techpowerup.com/245507/revised-nvidia-reviewers-nda-raises-eyebrows-our-thoughts
fuck Nvidia on principal

Attached: 38Yiq3nZyfd5SR6x.jpg (724x993, 337K)

This.

No surprise to see HardOCP posting this since essentially the same thing happened to them, looks like they're now out of the loop with Nvidia and posting stuff like this and constantly reminding their readers about it, it's just them being spiteful.

Are you legit retarded or just lying? In every Situation possible he puts novideo above amd

Please don't slander my boy linus.

>Get free shit for saying good things about the company that gives you free shit
>Be surprised when that company terminates their agreement with you because you talked shit about them

How fucking entitled can you get.

>techpowerup.com/245507/revised-nvidia-reviewers-nda-raises-eyebrows-our-thoughts
Literally the article you posted
>Public perception of NVIDIA has already taken a beating in the wake of the GPP controversy, and it's the duty of the press to point out similar misadventures by the company, but maybe not based on misinterpretations of internal documents. We feel that Heise is overreacting and possibly looking to become a martyr, by just following the trend of bashing NVIDIA.

How about fuck AMDshills on principal?

Because their GPUs fucking outperform them what his audience cares about, gaming. He presents the use cases of where AMD does better but his conclusion will be that if your main purpose for buying this product is gaming buy the Nvidia product because it does.

>It's ok if companies abuse their power to silence people
Americunts are worse than niggers.

>one person's interpretation of a document versus another's
>pretend the one you agree with is factually accurate
You're definetly not a fantard though, right? Just an unbiased, impartial observer. :^)

People who think corporations are obliged to give you literally anything, regardless of what you do are the biggest fucking retards of this earth.

why's that again? because one publication got their contract pulled for bad mouthing Ryzen compared to multiple publications being forced out setting an example of how Nvidia forces them to tow the line or else? yeah, fuck Nvidia on principal

People who think that companies can take back shit that they gave you because you disagree with them, regardless of what you disagree with are biggest cucks on the planet.

Attached: 1501572356575.jpg (630x472, 86K)

>Posts an opinion piece that literally concludes the exact opposite of what he's saying
>Is surprised he looks retarded because he didn't read past the first paragraph.
Nobody made the claim of being unbiased or impartial, the document is inherently something up for interpretation but you're doing the exact same thing you're calling me up for, holding Heise one above everyone else because it's the color you don't like.

lick those boots harder pleb, Jen-Hsun wants to see his reflection in them!

Did that literal kike linus hired a small PR or asked his lackeys to spread his word on Jow Forums.
Everyday someone is shilling that kike's channel.

I can say the same thing about those who unironically think that corporations are people and should have the same legal protections as such.

It's not taking your shit back, it's taking THEIR shit back, it doesn't belong to you retard and the contract clearly says that. You're a fucking faggot, who wants free shit AND to be able to bad mouth the company. Here's how you do it, get an audience large enough that your opinion actually holds weight and as such, wouldn't stop sending you free shit or shut the fuck up and buy your own stuff.
So basically because the other side is doing it, you care but your side, you don't care? OK, fuck AMD on principle kiddy.

>Cancelling sponsorship because of peoples opinions
Yep, that really is good PR right there, and you will just take that wide cock up your ass and tell everyone how good it feels, wont you?

They aren't people but you're not entitled to free shit, get a fucking job, you're not an employee of them.
>Get's his points refuted
>YOU'RE A SHILL XD!!!!
Like clockwork.
Don't worry Su will give you tendies if you keep posting this!

>AMD ends one contract
>Nvidia makes it a practice to yank contracts eith multiple publications
not seeing the equivalency here

you're one sad little autistic fanboy, I own a 1070, but this is just bullshit

Get in a position of power and then people would care but clearly, this guy isn't and nor are you. Nor does Nvidia have to worry about PR because what the fuck else are you gonna buy? The only reason why Nvidia can do the things you hate so much is that AMD hasn't presented a decent competition (without any serious flaws) for the past 7ish years. Vega is a disappointment, don't blame Nvidia for it, direct this energy towards AMD.

>Nvidia makes it a practice to yank contracts eith multiple publications
So it's not really a principal then? It's based upon HOW many contracts you pull? Or rather the action you're taking and I'd love to see a source for this claim of "multiple people."

Nn-n-n-n--nn-o ur fanyboy XD!
Well refuted, upvoted!

nVidia reputation is steadily falling, if you think that people wont buy AMD if they perceive nVidia as bad company you are more mistaken than Bank of America

>AMD this
>AMD that
Why the fuck do you bring AMD into this? This isn't AMD vs NV topic, this is NV topic leave AMD out of this you absolute shill.

lmao
these new rtx cards are the biggest jew scam i've ever seen, i wouldn't buy one if chaim jensen gave me the money himself

You're delusional, it's really that simple, people bought Nvidia, even when they performed worst than AMD. Another j-j-j-j-just wait, AMD WILL MAKE A COMEBACK!?!?!?!??! This time, it's not even based upon performance, it's based upon the perception of a fucking brand? Get out of here and stop being a fucking shill and just buy whatever performs best for your use case.

>NO YOU CAN'T POINT OUT MY FAVOURITE BRAND/COLOUR DOING THE SAME THING AND ME NOT GIVING A SHIT

PR is huge part of the nVidia sales, it's most arguably only reason why they are number 1 right now.
>AMD WILL MAKE A COMEBACK
AMD was never ahead of nVidia, ever. Why are you so blinded by your own fanboism? for them to become better than nVidia would be first time, thus not a comeback.

>OH no, AMD does the same thing as NV!!
>This vindicates NV from being shit!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shill

>This newfag doesn't know of the days of the Fermi
I'm sorry, I'm talking above your head here AMDshill, but once upon a time Nvidia made a trash GPU it was the GTX 280 and it got mopped the floor with regards to price and performance by AMD/ATI. People still bought the 280, why? Because it performed 10% better and people perceived the brand to be better. If you think people are willing to buy a literally worst product but will draw the line in the sand at taking away free shit from a random no-name podcast, you're delusional.

Nobody said that batty boy.

Fermi outsold AMD GPUs
Try again

Attached: list2.png (1874x1407, 686K)

That's my point, not your point retard.

>buying amd ever

Attached: 1535151108609.jpg (638x558, 64K)

>OP falseflags because his thread was dying

>Comeback
>Nowhere to come back to
>that was my point
Good job on being retarded

what are you, 12? go back to /v/ you fucking child

>hardocp
>hard cp

>but once upon a time, Nvidia made a trash GPU it was the GTX 280 and it got mopped the floor with regards to price and performance by AMD/ATI. People still bought the 280, why? Because it performed 10% better and people perceived the brand to be better. If you think people are willing to buy a literally worst product but will draw the line in the sand at taking away free shit from a random no-name podcast, you're delusional.
You're actually a complete, illiterate, retard. Stop fucking posting.
You really showed me there.

OP's cant bump their own threads dumb fuck

Are you mentally retarded?

>He doesn't know that if you add to the post count, more people will be able to see because most people have their filter set to amount posts, rather than bumps.
Clearly, you've never attempted to make a bait thread before.

>putting filters on Jow Forums

Attached: 15d.gif (500x382, 167K)

This shithole gets like ~1000 unique users per day, why the fuck would anyone pay to advertise here?

>hardCP.com

>hardocd.com

now you know why you shouldn't care for any ''reviewers'' except the like of buildzoid

Objectively AMD gets more done with a thousand times smaller budget, my 900 series card has had endless WHEA driver issues and then ran into speed losses with later drivers.

I have nothing good to say about AMD drivers but at least their cards gets constant speed improvements across all generations, NVIDIA only enables optimizations on specific cards on specific drivers, even Intel has never stooped so low.

>AMD drivers but at least their cards gets constant speed improvements across all generations
Want you to think about that for a second. How can a driver update some how improve performance? Is because zero-budget AMD cracked the code and came up with brilliant new optimizations? Or is it because they ship new hardware with crap drivers and are dribbling out fixes and speed ups years late?

I'm going to let the state of OpenGl on AMD speak for itself.

Zotac is shit, what are you talking about lol.

AMD is doing just fine right now, Intel and Nvidia is enjoying all the bad press and shitting all over its customers.

Have you noticed that - aside from the bottom text - a handful of the brands in the picture no longer exist in any physical fashion?

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ALL THE SHILLS IN MY Jow Forums!!!!
standing against preordering hardware is not
>words against brand
>recommending not purchasing the product
>talking shit
WHAT THE FUCK?
Nvidia is in the wrong.
And it's becoming too many times. If Intel did half the shit Nvidia has done Jow Forums would have a meltdown. Go back to shilldias.

(((illegal opinions)))

>AMD is doing just fine right now, Intel and Nvidia is enjoying all the bad press and shitting all over its customers.
Can't shit on your customers if you don't have any.

Also
>nVidia releases a new feature = shitting on customers.
>Radeon is praised for shipping with shit drivers and eventually fixing them a bit.
>President doesn't know what a flag looks like
This is literally the darkest and stupidest timeline.

on with the tripcode Shroud

>Radeon is praised for shipping with shit drivers and eventually fixing them a bit.

its been proven that AMD drivers > nVidia drivers

>hard'o cp
Not clicking that shit. I don't wanna get r@ytraced

>its been proven that AMD drivers > nVidia drivers

Have a look at amd opengl, finewine, and FineWine2.

On Amd, certain Windows games run better under Wine on linux when using community written open source drivers.

AMD Developer forums have reported bugs 5+ years old still unresolved. The only reason gamers don't notice is because developers have been writing workarounds so long they've been merged into the engines themselves.

Attached: 1535239269953.jpg (481x406, 48K)

Dont forget Gamers Nexus. Steve is on the level.