600-700 burgers for 9900k that's also defective

>600-700 burgers for 9900k that's also defective

Attached: 1525353398975.png (1066x600, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/5zxir7/ryzen_am4_is_not_the_best_consumer_videocontent/
hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/77176-amd-ryzen-5-2400g-ryzen-3-2200g-review-6.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it really? I'd pay $300 for a 9900k, but 6-700 is too much in my opinion.

>$300 for a 9900k
In your dreams lol

Still not buying an amd cpu.

Retard

Attached: DELID.png (2518x1024, 468K)

I dare you to say that again in a decade, you fucking faggot

Good goy, the JIDF is very proud of you

>Good goy, the JIDF is very proud of you
I can render a 4k video for youtube with a kaby lake pentium in 13 minutes in adobe premier. Not bad for a few bucks. Can you do that on your amd cpu without crashing?

Your fault for using shit-tier software.
>13 minutes
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

was that you: reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/5zxir7/ryzen_am4_is_not_the_best_consumer_videocontent/
>go shill Intlel on plebbit
>get roasted
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait this shit is 600-900 freedom coins?
never building a new pc then with current intel and Nvidia pricing then

Attached: images.jpg (292x173, 7K)

>13 minutes
With the highest bitrate (and you can't do it with ryzen in any minutes at all so fuck you)
>Your fault for using shit-tier software.
What should I use davinci resolve? WelI got news for you buddy intel is still better than AMD with that (and it's all ogre for amd when you use temporal noise reduction, or use the timeline).
>hurr why u use the only software available
>was that you: reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/5zxir7/ryzen_am4_is_not_the_best_consumer_videocontent/
>reddit
No. Only faggots like you go there, and you need to leave faggot.
>get roasted
a dual core from last year is doing better than threadripper
>roasted
This is why you need to leave.

>implying I use shitty proprietary software
Stay mad, kikelord.

please don't buy it, stay with Incel.

>using faggot as an actual insult
>on Jow Forums
No, you need to go back

>be tard
>fell for the zen meme for vidya
>can't vidya
>lie to my self cuz "content creator" now
>crashes in adobe premier
>can't do simple shit like noise reduction in davinci resolve
>drops frames while content creating vidya
>lags with daws
>can't content create with all these damn cores
>niggas with a cheap ass dual core from intel is doing better at creating content
such is life for an amd tard

>implying I use shitty proprietary software
If you aren't using proprietary software for content creating then you on't content create retard.
This faggot actually got her faggot cunny insulted. What a fucking fag.

>samefagging
You really need those shekels, don't you?

>samefagging
One was addressing the thread the other was to address the retards. It's not quite samefagging you absolute dumbfuck.
And you can't even play Arma you faggot ass hooked nose nigger baby. Oh hoh hoh ho

You're exactly the kind of trooper Incel needs right now. Don't care that their products are useless trash, just stay loyal to the brand! Viva la Incel!! We are all proud of you, user. Maybe you could be in one of their ads too if you would just wipe those Crayon stains off your teeth.

Attached: 1481700758341.jpg (775x577, 132K)

Rendering in Premiere and AE has zero issues for me.
The timeline also has no issues.
Using Cubase with lots of VSTs has no lag either.

Sounds like a (You) problem.

blatant PEBKAC

>Don't care that their products are useless trash
The cpus can play vidya, and actually content create without crashing. That is the opposite of useless trash.
9th gen i series cpus are coming out, so is everyone ready for amd to lower prices again (reminder that you won't be able to use their platforms for vidya gaming, or content creation at all...ahahahahahaha)

>You can't use AMD for gaming at all because you get 150 FPS instead of 160
OH NO THE HUMANITY

>Rendering in Premiere and AE has zero issues for me.
The timeline also has no issues.
You're either using an intel cpu, or you are literally just lying on the internet right now, you fucking loser.
macaca

Have fun with your gimped performance when they're patching some of those security holes. It affects everything so it includes gaymes and content creation. If you don't mind that some of the vulnerabilities will still be open then yeah it won't be totally useless, just practically a joke compared to AMD CPUs. Other people mind the vulnerabilities too so Incel is out of the question.

>hurr just disable psp goyims. AMD is a far superior product, because it can't use software.
You sound pathetic user.

Why would I lie about any of that? I've been using Premiere to render videos since I got my Ryzen 1700 last September and have had zero issues with it.
Cinema 4D runs like a dream too, as well as Nuke.
I also started using the Radeon ProRender engine to render with my Vega card and things have been going great.

I come from an i5 3570k and going to Ryzen 1700 has been a massive upgrade in all fronts, gaming and workstation alike. I can't wait for the 3700X to be released so I can upgrade to that.

>Why would I lie about any of that?
because it's your coping mechanism for buying a shitty cpu even though you knew deep down tnat you should not have had.
>I've been using Premiere to render videos since I got my Ryzen 1700 last September and have had zero issues with it.
Just stop. You are a fucking liar especially after this last patch from adobe.

>because it can't use software
You sound like pic related.

Attached: 1525676426107.png (457x500, 59K)

Literally what issues are you talking about anyway? I haven't had any.

So long negroes. Enjoy pretending that you do work on your shitty amd hardware. Later fucktards.

The absolute state of Incel fanboys.

>incelfag can only post every 13 minutes because he can't use his computer while rendering
the absolute state of JIDF

You're honestly saying that you did not ever had stability issues with premiere on ryzen ever (which has not been resolved even though it recently got a little better to date).

Fucking liars. All AMD owners are filthy liars.

Have fun larping like you do any actual work with Incel CPUs.

I experienced one crash once because I had my CPU overclocked too far and it cancelled the render due to reaching thermal limit. Other than that, no, I've had no issues.

Attached: Untitled.png (306x204, 9K)

I can render 4k on a $60 cpu without crashing on an intel cpu, and you can't you fucking liar.

Bye Intel shill hope you enjoy all the exploits and patches that kill performance.

1 crash...sure buddy it was just that one time.

Just drop prices again amd.
zero problems... but it was only one crash cuz overclock (a literal known issue with the software crashing on ryzen)
Me thinks you're full of shit

If (You) can't do it with AMD CPU it's a problem between the keyboard and the chair. Stop lying like it's the CPU's fault.

I see Intel's financial outlook has forced them to switch to budget shills. It really shows!

>If (You) can't do it with AMD CPU it's a problem between the keyboard and the chair. Stop lying like it's the CPU's fault.
You can't do it with amd, and premiere anyways.
I see Intel's financial outlook has forced them to switch to budget shills. It really shows!
Quick hire more pajeets from reddit to take me down.

Yeah, and I consider the render cancelling because the CPU reached thermal limit to be a user error. After I toned down the overclock I've had no problems rendering.

Why are you so butthurt anyway? Did AMD touch you somewhere?

Oy vey a known issue with adobe premiere, and ryzen just does not happen to
He's the luckiest fucking amd cpu owner in the world. Probably just a liar though.

How the fuck can he succeed or fail on any task with AMD CPU if he doesn't fucking own one? This thread gave me cancer

Both AMD and Intel are botnet all of you can go and fuck your mantits.

Attached: 1455714957194.jpg (500x577, 35K)

It's probably a terminal brain cancer which clouds your vision. That guy's been lying the whole thread how AMD CPUs cannot do anything. It's he that claimed to have one and speak from a personal experience. I was saying that if he fails miserably at something he shouldn't blame the equipment.

It will presumably cost somewhere between 500 and 800 mutt coins, we don't know exactly

good goy

It's called a return and refund.

Intlel apologists are mentally diseased.

Yes, I can. And only 2 minutes to encode.

hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/77176-amd-ryzen-5-2400g-ryzen-3-2200g-review-6.html

Stop arguing with the retarded intlel shitposter.

Intel shills on damage control lmao.

>they're both bad g-goy now s-stop shitting on intlel

Attached: 1535238777119.png (2000x1543, 58K)

Outdated image or more likely sourced from your asshole

Attached: image_1.png (880x844, 922K)

You're right, it's probably outdated, that 22+ should be way bigger now.

>macaca
UMA DELICIA

DELID CIA

STOP GLOWING IN THE DARK, WE CAN SEE YOU

> can't vidya
> can't content create
> a Ryzen 2600 is running a VR setup in my office that is used for model creation
Nigga what are you on

That's literally the cost of a Skylake-X CPU. So either they're going to raise those prices or they're going to severely eat into those sales. Selling for more over 600 makes no fucking sense given the platform it's being sold on isn't X299.

I dont really understand the whole intel fanboyism. I mean I get hating intel because of the shitty things theyve done, but what has amd done to deserve such hate?

Do the vulnerabilities actually affect cpus like the 8700k and 9900k? I read that they were already patched anyway. Previous patches ended up dropping performance (for games) between 0% - 3% (although far more for certain workloads on clusters). Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm looking to build a pc with an 8700k and have been reading up on this stuff the last week.

Don't underestimate the power of kike brainwashing propaganda. Maybe they think they're just joking or something but the fact is that they've being conditioned.

Yes, they affect all CPUs since the origianal Pentium. "Proper" fixes are only coming on Cascade Lake (I say "proper" because only one of them are fixed in hardware, the rest still relies on software fixed). Dunno how much it affects games and I'm yet to see any proper benchmarks on the matter.

> cheaper hardware is a bad thing
The absolute STATE of incels

CIA NIGGERS

>hes not using westmere

Attached: shit.jpg (399x385, 27K)

>sub-Bulldozer-like IPC

Attached: b60.png (680x435, 474K)

This is BAIT

>dat pic
>10Watt lower power draw
needs updating to 1500 Watt more power draw.

>AMD shill shilling that the newest i9 will cost more than the 8700k
(lol

*1770W

Attached: Intel_Computex2018_5Ghz_Demo_1.jpg (755x457, 99K)

Shitlake-X is DOA

>just wait a decade

>mfw they upgraded their branding numbers instead of their tech

Attached: 1535027559718.jpg (268x269, 8K)

this is euro dollaroos where they pay 40% more for every thing

it will be a 433$ cpu in amerimut coins and work on 30$ z170 motherboards at 5ghz with a pencil trick and fanmade bios.

its cheaper and superior perofrmance to ryzen7. bulldozer2.0

Keep telling yourself that.

>Retardation is leaking

>because it's your coping mechanism for buying a shitty cpu even though you knew deep down tnat you should not have had.
Get a load of this, everyone. This is what projection looks like.

Stop kvetching goy LMAO

kek

i10 will be ready for the next year

Attached: 1534788108322.jpg (653x726, 155K)

A 8700k costs 400€ over here, buddy, so you're getting your 6-700$ cpu, I'm afraid.

NOOOOOOOOOO SHUT UP MY BUYER'S REMORSE IS TELLING ME INTLEL WILL NOT JEW US

Attached: 99B7AE4B5B814C082F.png (600x166, 95K)

561€ = $655 LMAO INTEL BTFOREVER

>DDR4-2666.
The absolute state of Incel.

>Brand loyalty

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

I'm not poor so I buy Intel of upu can't afford a 9900k, you can't afford PC gaming.

I'll sell you this exclusive piece of shit for $1000, it's exclusive and different, obviously better, than any cheap turd you can get for $1.
You're not poor right? So you'll show those poorfags how rich you are and buy my exclusive turd.
It's more expensive so it has to be better, right?

>buying an inferior more expensive product for no reason other than being retarded

Sourgrapes.

I know that I'm paying for performance, you're buying the cheaper product because you have less money than I do.

Which means you are an inferior being.

Too bad it can't win at anything with its post-patch core2duo IPC

Same with their retarded diseased architecture

inhell