Went with cousin (normie) to the apple store so he can buy an iphone x

>went with cousin (normie) to the apple store so he can buy an iphone x

>sales guy tells us how the iphone x's display is amazing because it's one of the only phones with an oled screen at a high resolution

>proceeds to "impress" us with the camera that take "great portraits at low apertures" compares it to a DSLR.

>shows us the "clips" app, because you're buying a $1000 phone for a fucking social video app with filters

>says it has a star wars filter

wow.. i never want to go to a pretentious apple store again

Attached: o.jpg (960x720, 64K)

why did you even go in the first place?

I like the tables they have there, where can i buy the tables from?

>>sales guy tells us how the iphone x's display is amazing because it's one of the only phones with an oled screen at a high resolution
>
>>proceeds to "impress" us with the camera that take "great portraits at low apertures" compares it to a DSLR.
Cringe.

Attached: 1520666509275.png (719x990, 850K)

who cares, fuck off back to plebbit

Only retards own applel products

well, their job is to shill their product

Sometimes when you're with family or friends in public you do things that aren't your favorite thing to do

good blog

yes but i don't do bad things for them

nobody cares, faggot

>working at fapple store

>see two faggots come in

>pay piggies rise up to the desk and ask about the goodgoyphone x

>give them a scripted sales pitch that has worked on a many a faggots before

>one of the faggots is endulged, whereas the other is judgemental

>silently, I think we 'knew', but I've got a shit job to do

>sell another shit phone to another shit user

kek

>Go to bestbuy
>Pick up iPad
>get swarmed by some drone that really wants me to buy it
>I start raging over its flawed operating parameters and outdated hardware
>blank looks, blank looks everywhere
>I scream, "I'M A GOD DAMNED COMPUTER SCIENTIST, YOU FUCKING RETARDS"
>everyone in the store looks at me with awed filled faces
>I ask if they have an SSD drive
>the guy doesn't know
>I flip shit and ask to speak with his manager
>the manager comes out and says they don't honor that, but they can sell me a viewsonic tablet
>a viewsonic tablet
>blank looks
>I rage, "GOD DAMN IT, WHY CAN'T ANYONE FUCKING USE THEIR BRAINS AROUND HERE?"
>my homie asks me to calm down, I'm like "no, bro, these people are fucking gay"
>he tells me that this is going to end up with us going home and me ordering all my shit online
>I tell the gal at the front kiosk with obvious damp spots where her nipples were to put her tits away
>we leave
I ended up buying all my electronics online after all, but holy fuck those people make me upset.

Fun fact, each Apple Store uses a tablet design unique to that location. For example the blueprint for a table from an Apple Store in New Mexico would be different from that of one in Kentucky.

Table* not tablet

I can't tell if this is ironic or if you think you come off favorably in this story.

Dude you're autistic as fuck, behave yourself

>Go to store
>Pick up thing
>Pay for thing
>Leave

I can't be the only one, right?

Attached: 1484966990277.png (372x508, 239K)

It's annoying when people are slow.

I hate 'convenience' stores because they all sell smokes, scratchers, and booze now. I just want to buy some food and leave. I don't want to wait for Latisha to buy her 8 counter only items.

It must suck worst in game/computer stores when you have autists ramble.

My dream is for stores to never have anymcoupons or special discount prices. Just go in, buy, leave.

If it was anything other than an Apple store I would believe this.

This. I'd like to know too.

>OH MY GAWD THE SALESMAN TRIED TO SELL SHIT
What were you expecting?

meh I like the apple store even though I've never bought anything apple. I just got there to talk to someone and be less lonely

I really like some Apple products, but their stores are toxic and everything Jow Forums imagines they would be.

why buy a phone in a store where you'll pay taxes.

You're the minority here dude. Most people take selfies.

you mean that he did what his job was. see what kind of costumer you have before you, and try to sell the product. Your cousin is just a stupid cunt

Attached: 1464249446532.gif (420x236, 880K)

No personal experience, but have read from past workers that the tables are 10-20k. So Apple prices

Your cousin's fault for not ordering online and picking up. Plus, why order an iPhone x when the new one is coming out in a few months? Return it.

>Be Me, faggot OP
>go to apple store
>big dumb dumb moronic plebian apple store employee tells me good things about a product they sell
>little does he know i am an elite technology expert who uses four chan dot org slash gee slash

haha can you believe that IDIOT? lmaolmaolmao

>be me back in iPod touch days of iOS 4.0
>Go to Apple store at mall
>New jailbreak through safari
>Proceed to jailbreak all iPhones and iPod touch with coolstar jailbreak
>Leave

how utterly fucking pretentious.

Lol, what is that picture? iPhone X's camera is better than that.

I'm at the other side of the globe and the time i had the misfortune of stepping into an apple store the tables were pretty much the same ones of the picture, those are cool tables

haven't seen this posted for a while

>because you're buying a $1000 phone for a fucking social video app with filters
People unironically do

It's cropped

Yeah, it's great to pay an extra 15% on items marked up by a significant amount anyway.

based and redpilled

marketing targets the largest audience. 90% of the population are fools. So don't be surprised when you see stupid shit targeted at morons

It’s a shillpost.

Wrong.

no its not. iphone/samsung have a really small sensor, and zooming in shows this a lot. samsung tries to overcome this with color shenanigans. any real camera has > x3 the sensor size of a phone. megapixels are a misleading benchmark.

Did you get infected with HIV when you touched the iphone?

>go to store
lol

Don't leave house. It's pretty much same pretentious everywhere.
Also drug your cousin and rape his ass for lulz

whenever i go to the store, its filled with people just using devices as if it was theirs. one couple was roleplaying with the living room thing

> I can't tell if this is ironic or if you think you come off favorably in this story.
> Dude you're autistic as fuck, behave yourself

Lurk moar. It's pasta.

useful infographic

>wow.. i never want to go to a pretentious apple store again
well no wonder life is hard for you, since you don't know how stores work
if you went there to buy iphone x why are you wasting time on a sales pitch?
just go to the counter, pay and leave with the stuff you paid for
how hard is that?

This shouldn't be surprising, the genius training manual is basically a crash course on how to manipulate someone into making a sale.

Apple does retarded levels of oversaturation so it fucks everything up especially on zoom.

>SSD drive
>solid state drive drive

Attached: 355E5230983B4181A87202B23F79E93F.jpg (620x349, 41K)

>>says it has a star wars filter
wot

> i never want to go to a pretentious apple store again
why?

are you poor?

>family
>friends
>public
fucking normie

I T L O O K S S O G A Y

They don’t let retards work at Apple stores, so this is a LARP

Apple workers have to recognize the type of consumer fast and try appeal to their needs as fast as possible, probably he went for a safe enough phrasing since everyone knows Star Wars.
Funny enough, Apple workers or, as they are called, Apple Geniuses, have to use a specific dictionary of words when they are talking and they can not say words like "broken"

sounds like an anal place to work

>break my iPhone SE
>Go into buy another one
>Ask employee for replacement phone
>He starts running through sales pitch for iPhone SE
>Explain already owned one just need a replacements
>Continues to give sales pitch
>I leave and go buy a pixel from best buy

Now I want to go to an Apple store with a bunch of crayons and ruin their stupid tables.

>applel

i think thats just because different space is available at each place, not because some apple store specific thing

No, that's only if you get the AirPods subwoofer.

What do they use instead of "broken"?
>I'm sorry sir, I'm afraid your iPhone is br-- uh, completely fucked. Since Wave Charging malfunction isn't covered under the warranty there isn't anything I can do. Would you like to buy an iPhone X today?

>iphone x's display is amazing because it's one of the only phones with an oled screen at a high resolution
2014 wants their phone back.