STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE DATA

STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE DATA

GET OVER IT

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/08/the-age-of-privacy-nihilism-is-here/568198/

Attached: Screenshot_20180826-091223_Firefox Beta.jpg (865x863, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/georgegilder/2018/07/17/exclusive-10-laws-of-the-cryptocosm-n2501167
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The dude is 100% correct.

Why would you care about your private data when the gates of Hell went opened?

I make new data every second. I will not give them everything.

This, just because some data is being collected or has been collected doesn't mean you should just roll over and make it easier or continue.

this

I know all of this, but still, when I see those articles, it makes me even more depressed about the current world and what it will be in the future. Imagine a world were insurance companies, universities, employers, know everything you buy and say. Some of this is already happening, but not to the full extent. All this thanks to the three big jews which are MS FB Amazon, in the country where the constitution says literally that moneys rules everything. I didn't sign for this.
What a great future, truly.

yes, goy, nothing to worry about
keep posting your life online

He is 100% correct that we lost the battle but the recent EU laws have showed us that there is still a war going on.

Only pedophiles REEEE about privacy

our generation is fucked but we can still save the next generation

frankly it's unlikely we'll succeed, but you're correct in saying that the war is not over

It's not over yet user. This people want to demoralize you so you give in. Don't do it.

If you are normal you have nothing to fear.

Attached: DJNoABm.jpg (500x500, 62K)

guaranteed replies

laws aren't real

and people with actual political influence which could turn the system to an end

>I am proud to be retarded

t. fedoralord neckbeard who wants to be different from us

Im literally laughing at you

only part that triggers me is 'CHRISTIAN'
rest is solid

>rest is solid

Attached: 1519064829183.jpg (604x511, 71K)

Good. Normies being nihilistic about privacy give competent proles a leg up to compete with them. Use their public domain behavior against them with the latest in political correctness.

>Bob gets a promotion ahead of you
>"Hey Mrs. Goldberg, did you hear that Bob tweeted something pedophobic back in 2018? I bet he makes xir feel unsafe with their bakabazi boys in the office!"
>Bob is immediately fired. You are promoted.
>Enjoy the corner office.

Christ was a jew

>two jews, three opinions

Attached: jews.png (1302x1296, 115K)

>nail me to a cross
N-no t-thanks.

Oh boy, just wait until you get a mandatory neural implant that will read your thoughts and deliver electrical shocks when you commit wrongthink.

>not putting Zaroastrian and Egyptian monotheistic cults before Judeism
You didn't build that.

just buy it dude

This. I fucking love that every normalfag has their life story online. Digging up dirt on enemies has never been easier.

>finally notice the cock in your ass
>"don't bother trying to pull it out, it's there now, might as well just ignore it"

Tee Jeff Goldberg

>not liking cocks in your ass
enjoy your v&

Privacy isn't like virginity.

They can kiss my librebooted X200's side vent

fpwp, the dude is an absolute cuck who wrote that article

>69 meters

heh...hehehe

Getting my first smartphone soon.
Is there an all in one guide on how to gut the tracking stuff and keep all my data to myself?
Read a disturbing piece in the news lately about how google basically owns everything you do ever once to download the app-store. Seems like the best place to ask.

This chart is so wrong it’s hilarious

This.
It's only downhill now. The fact that Zuckerberg knows that I secretly watch animated two dimensional vietnamese high school girl paintings doesn't change anything.

Dont buy a smartphone. Theres your guide.

Keep GPS and wifi always off. Don't log into any accounts with the phone. Don't keep any personal info on the device (docs/pics etc). Keep the microphone as far away as possible when not using it. Put a sticker over the camera. Use it as little as possible for calls/text.

>STOP TRYING TO HAVE FREEDOMS

Attached: 1484826124594.png (374x539, 283K)

>Are you really going to stop using Google? Or quit Facebook? Or leave your smartphone behind? Or disable location services in its hardware settings?
Yes, yes, yes, yes, everyone here has done all of these, the author is full of shit

>Or stop browsing the web?
Just use UBO, Tor or a VPN, adnauseam, etc, and stay off of mainstream sites

This.

>Don't log into any accounts with the phone
How do I play games, then?

You've had the solution for so long.

Attached: 1514770435247.png (458x456, 79K)

>How do I play games, then?
The only game I play on my phone is lichess, you don't need an account for that

Call me again when FGO is ported to Switch.

Im actually awkward and a loner unironically, but still no one cares about my well nor I belong to social groups
Where do I fit?

You can end everything with literally one nuke.
All those companies are all packed in the same 300 square km or so.

>Christ was a jew

Attached: JESUSNOTAJEW.png (1860x1108, 225K)

Everything except Christian.

why would you need an account to play a game?

Can I have your social security number? Your email and password? Bank account number? Credit card number? pin code?

>2018
>implying there is such a thing called absolute security
(lol

Stop using electronics then

I DONT SEE YOU POSTING ALL YOUR PRIVATE DATA

WHEN?

kek, tards

>implying

>implying "they" will even require implants
You should look up some of the spooky tech the Chinese use.

Fuck Mormonism man

Why would he?

townhall.com/columnists/georgegilder/2018/07/17/exclusive-10-laws-of-the-cryptocosm-n2501167

Look into the author before you dismiss his predictions.

>you lost

Except we're still fighting and this war isn't over. Article trashed.

Time to stop kvetching about your privacy.

Tbh I'm against the fact that companies make monies by using my data without my direct consent.
I don't go out of my way into preventing it though. I use ublock and umatrix, don't use social media and call it a day.
As for all these "jewish tricks" (i.e. practices that aren't "fair game" but are technically legal), I just consider it another kind of bullying. A bit like taxes: some people more powerful than I am take a bunch of my income, but the opportunity cost of avoiding to do so (set up bank accounts in fiscal paradise, pay a lawyer to be sure I'm too "technically legal" and all this stuff) is too much time, money and effort. Likewise, if tech companies deploy all their clever tricks to get metadata on my shitposting, I guess I'm gonna live with it.

NO

>No Arianism in that chart
Dropped.

Attached: Fuck me.png (671x813, 879K)

Yeah? I'm laughing at you harder.

(((X)))tians
No thanks

you do if you want to play ranked and improve
>tfw stuck on 1700 for 6 months already

he's right in a sense, but we haven't lost. Just because someone has enslaved you doesn't mean we can't break free.