What happens to Oregon once Intel goes bankrupt?

Attached: 1520821291686.png (382x402, 248K)

Yay, when will glofo?

delid dis

Intel slacking off, once Intel goes bankrupt nothing survives. Unless TSMC move into Intel's old factory

What happens to the fractional chips on the edge of a water?

end of this year, then after taking all of AMD's money they will come back with 1% yields

Artisinal, small-batch chip companies sprout up.

>chip at the edge
Nothing is printed there. They were either discarded or used as stock for the next batch of silicon crystal

No. Prolly the reason why low end (even mid end) chips is produced in country like taiwan and malaysia is because of relatively low cost and good infrastructure these countries have.

Can’t wait for my local micro-grown craft silicon

>Intel goes bankrupt

lmao, never happening. Intel is more than just selling cpus to consumers or even servers. Unlike AMD who is barely staying afloat thanks to Zen Intel over the decades have gotten themselves involved in a lot more than just selling cpus.

Not to mention Intel's history has shown far worse times than they are in right now.

>implying one of America's largest processor makers will go under
AMD shills and their fantasies.

The CPU industry is a duopoly and AMDrones actually want an AyyyMD monopoly.

>doesn’t get the joke
Here’s a (You) for your effort.

Attached: image.jpg (575x1024, 290K)

nice o-scope

>intel
>bankrupt

user...

what will happen to israel you mean.

so much of north Israel economy is completely dependent on intel. some towns will literally see their unemployment rise to 50%+

It will be Oregone

Genuinely curious, can you cite something that confirms that, or are you pulling that out of your ass?

He is well over exageratting, but as Intel is the largest private employer in Israel with around 10,000 employees, the city where their fabs are located (Maybe 50,000 citizens) citizens, might see their unemployment rise to 5 or 7%. It will be a blow, but not even close to what he's describing.

This applies to Oregon as well.

sorry, I thought you understood modern Jow Forums hyperbole speak

Tektronix is based (in Oregon)

The return of the king

they gonna wait for the invetiable tsunami from cascadia to wipe them clean from the heathens of intel

I had no idea oregano spices were involved in the spectre/meltdown controversy. Learn something new everyday, huh?

>Not to mention Intel's history has shown far worse times than they are in right now.
So Intel is fucked? You just admitted they are in bad times. Does your employer know that you're telling this to people online?

i believe it!

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

Fewer Pajeets.

cheese continues to subsidize their existence

I'd be more worried about Costa Rica

>he doesn't use free range silicon from the local micro-foundry already

Made me chuckle, have a (you).

thanks

Not really. Oregon would be hit, but it wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as Israel. We would lose a bunch of out of staters so that would be fine, but there are other fabs in the silicon forest. Hell, look up Lam Research, they are still expanding. Maybe someone would take over their fabs and open up some NAND production or something.

hopefully all the Californians leave, but doubtful

> largest employer
> not disastrous
It wouldn’t destroy us but it would take years to recover because everyone else doesn’t have as large an impact.

Let's be honest here. Those foundries would be gobbled up by Samsung or some smaller company producing obscure shit like Lam Research does. There are several foundries in Oregon. Hell I think the old Fujitsu plant in Salem might have gotten bought up and be in production again.

Someone would buy the foundries and they would get put to work. Would it take time? Yes, but there are already skilled foundry workers here in Oregon, they just might have to take a pay cut since intel overpays so much of their staff.

Are you retarded or just pretending to be retarded?

yes