Not using a HHKB

Not using a HHKB.

Fucking plebs, do you enjoy being wrong?

Real talk, I have a HHKB type s and a non type model. Didn't realize how scratchy the type-s was compared to the normal model. I hope this goes away after use, my current HHKB is almost 10 years old now and butter smooth but a little too loud for office use.

Attached: hhkb.jpg (425x425, 17K)

>bezeless keyboard
am i the only one who thinks these are incredibly gay

>keyboards
>bezel

Attached: jkfld;a.jpg (362x346, 36K)

you know the spaces on the sides or on the bottom
sometimes even a lot of space for palm resting purposes

>HHKB type s
Non-JP model goes into the trash.

Why should I spend $200 for rubber domes in a flimsy plastic housing, when I could spend $30 on tactile mechanical switches, and use any chassis I want?

I use a Leopold FC750R PD, have done so for the past two years, most people in the office use something similar.

>Fucking plebs, do you enjoy being wrong?
Real talk, do you know what a caricature of a Simpsons Comic Book guy you are when you're elitist about fucking keyboards?

>2018
>not getting a bezel-free keyboard with floating keys for ultra easy cleaning

Attached: 71DsubmIW9L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x750, 112K)

>2018
>still buying overpriced Logitech keyboards

And you're double retarded if you're buying them with Romer-G switches.

What does oneness with cup rubber feel like?

Topre feels great. Probably one of the best linear switches out there. But the real sell is with the layout. It's really one of the best layout if you're a vim or emacs heavy user.

Topre is a tactile though, albeit more subdued than most, it's not linear.

You're right, it isn't linear. But my point stand that it's probably one of the best layouts you can get.

it's not so much the bezels as being half sized and the absence of function row that makes it look trendy garbage

>wasting premium dollar on rubberdome pieces of cheaply built shit with thin pbt and cruddy plastic casing
no

there are many, many better options at that price range

You should be able to type 80 wpm before owning Topre switches or any other typing switches.
Why buy an expensive keyboard if you cannot use its potential?

>not building your own on a semi-custom PCB with a layout, frame, switch, cable type, LEDs, and keycaps of your choosing all on your own custom coded firmware.

Plebs, the lot of you.

>compact layout
>puts large obnoxious logo on the side

how stupid

People that use click clack keyboards are literal autism and will never get laid.

Cringe.

>no fkeys

Fn + First Row are function keys.

where's your numberpad?

small hands