What kind of faggot ass commie bullshit is this?

what kind of faggot ass commie bullshit is this?

Attached: %22globalwarming%22.jpg (2108x1456, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFTcmORherM
youtube.com/watch?v=pA602kBb_Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=-HJkR2xtilc
bp.com/en/global/corporate/energy-economics/statistical-review-of-world-energy/co2-emissions.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/19/the-united-states-didnt-sign-the-paris-climate-acc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the holocaust and now this
lol

(((they))) don't want you to approach the subject with an open and rational mind, so they prime you with their opinions before permitting you to watch videos

>rational mind
no rational mind would look up anything on youtube

go back to the shitbucket you belong in and dont ever come back

Wow an excerpt from wikipedia, how controversial.

>le science is wrong and my opinions are right
Climate change deniers are the worst.

@67326767
low quality bait

Can you tell the difference between scientific method and a guy in a lab coat?

$67326767
Fuck off, nobody give him (you)’s... weak b8

I don't need a fucking talking point from fucking communists. The same liberal elites used climate data in the 60s to show the earth was fucking cooling as an excuse to regulate business. Now they are doing the same shit for warming. The climate changes, and we don't need fucking parasites to use that as an excuse to let use give them more power. spineless fucks, eat a dick bitch

doesn't appear in my youtube disable polymer script

So... how this is related with Jow Forums

the numbers are going up and
>makes false correlations
>instills feelings of guilt in the public
>gives massive amounts of money to meme fuels like ethanol and solar instead of nuclear
>creates "carbon tax", which is basically a tax you have to pay just for existing in the modern world, a governments wet dream.
it's our fault!

pls leave to Jow Forums and never come back

Internet, and more specifically the world wide web, has been the most impactful invention for our society in recent history. Discussing large corporations using it to bring cyberpunk closer step by devastating step, is exactly what Jow Forums is here for.

At least you don't deny the climate change.

>meme fuels like ethanol
My country, Brazil, basically runs on Etanol, our hippies hate it, since you need shitons of antitoxins, machines and is extremely polluting.

enjoy your ChiCom social credit score you limp wristed cuck

sure is summer around here

Make no mistake, I'm not on your side.

There're are no sides other than "pro-nuclear patriot" and "Hippie Scum", what is your side?

Exactly
Global warming is a communist kike scam and I don't like when people disagree with me, I'm the rational one.

LOL, fuck off

Nice bait, you almost got me.

Very few people deny it, but as soon as you point out the research done by China and Russia that quite clearly points to the solar activity as the primary cause of it, the liberals label you as climate change denier.

So we have some green earth loving scum here, enjoy your meme panels while I have clean, cheap and infinite power from fresh atoms.

This thread doesn't belong in this board

Please, China don't even research global warming, and don't disclose it's climate research, go back to Jow Forums shill.

[Citation needed]

So you do deny that we had a hand in global warming since there is data of the earth warming that correlates with the industrial revolution, you know, the time when we didn't care or know about pollution?

But you want to deny it because it's liberal propagandist.

The true redpill is that people don't care and would rather drive around in their fossil fueled lambo and live life and let the next generation worry about it.

belongs on every board
Its about time you neckbeards matured and woke up

this

Fuck off retard, and take your Jow Forums trash back to Jow Forumsthe_downald

I don't like to cringe post, but this is deserving.

it's time to boycot big tech

Cars probably pollute the least, and are nothing to worry about given strict emissions. From catalytic converters to more efficient engines, cars are pretty clean. It's factories we need to worry about. A factory will produce 10 times more pollution making a single car than what that same car will put out in its lifetime. Want to go green? Buy a used car

I support the idea of climate change but I don't use YouTube.
Out of curiosity, I visited the site and tried searching for the keyword "climate change myth".
The message at the top showed up like it did in the OP, however I could not find any user who opposed the idea of climate change in the search results.
Do they abstain from uploading their content to YouTube? Does YouTube filter their content and prohibit them from displaying such content on their site?
I tried searching other keywords such as presidents and countries to see if this was the case. I found, however, that such messages don't appear for the respective queries. I have only found the message to appear when the queries "climate change" and "holocaust" are entered.
It appears the messages are manually added by YouTube staff, and that there is no algorithm to pull key information from the respective Wikipedia article to present to the user after they have searched a keyword.
Either way, I find this to be very troubling, as Google (and the YouTube subsidiary) now have a crucial portal into shaping a user's initial open mind (as stated here: ) if put to further use.
I have previously heard about Google's supposed involvement in removing search results from its search engine that aren't particularly against the law, but rather present information they deem incorrect or otherwise inaccurate. I don't know if this is true, but if it is, I feel this could give Google more power over information that what should otherwise be allotted to them.
This is all very perplexing, and I find it to be a severe, possibly even cruel, abuse of Google's supposed monopoly over clearnet web searching and community-curated video services.
Google, as a company, should understand that many users seek and gather information served by its content creators, and as such, should limit their intervention in sensitive matters and let users learn about these topics for themselves by fellow members of the community.

t. kekistani nationalist

kys

>green earth loving scum

I hate the green earth as well.

*snap*

It's counter-productive. Look at electric car subsidies for example. It's well
known that for something like 80% of the United States electric cars do more
damage to the environment than their gas burning counterparts through
coal-burning power plant utilization, not to mention what it takes to produce
all of those lithium cells. But the government doesn't care, since the "green"
power lobbyists make it worth their time to keep pouring tax payers money into
the pockets of large corporations.

It's fun how green countries press you to buy a new clean car, because it pollute less.

They are most likely being paid by manufacturers to shill

Politicians are not that smart, they just want to look nice on tv.

Attached: B48CEBCF-598C-42C6-BB5D-C7C533A9E7FA.jpg (728x546, 198K)

You're right, but in a country like the US where factories and businesses have so much power over the government, it's safe to say things will have to get a lot worse before we see change, if ever.

Ethsnkl doesn't polute like petrol retard.
The problem the cars aren't either ethanol or gas so they are always inneficient.
This plus costly gas laced with 27% alcohol

Attached: 1532930422080.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

xD wow that really shows those anti-environmentalist backwoods Trump supporters!!

This is why their is a push for green energy like solar, wind and hydro. A modern car that produces very little pollution due to the advances we have made with emissions coming from a factory that is running on renewable energy, that's the future. Electric cars are for fags

This comic is dumb because if it is indeed a hoax, it wouldn't result in a better world. That's literally the definition of a hoax: a malicious deception.

A first worlder talking to a literal ethanol plant worker... ok

Ethanol is about 50% cheaper, including taxes (we have a great climate)
In real ethanol plants, not green showrooms, no cares for being clean; we use more agro-toxins than any other culture, we set fire to sugar-cane farms, so it's easier to harvest, we burn forests to grow sugar-cane... the only place ethanol is clean it's on the news and congress.

All I know about ethanol is thats its awful for an engine and that e85 is basically NOS in fuel form

You know that you need modification engines, usually called "flex", that you can't find outside countries that use ethanol? Only a shit head would use a ethanol in a regular engine.

>ethanol is thats its awful for an engine
maybe on your 30 year old shitbox that wasn't originally meant to take ethanol fuel

it's fine on relatively modern cars

I'll believe it when I see it. In this economy why would a company rebuild their entire infrastructure out of the kindness of their hearts (and their checkbook)? Is the government going to pay for it, raising our debt to even more astronomical amounts?

A modern engine would be fucked in 4 years using ethanol, you need to change the exhausting and injection system to run on ethanol.

Didn't you hear OP corporations have a duty to maximize profit
And that's a good thing

Attached: 1519105777543.png (657x225, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OFTcmORherM
Ethanol, not even once.

Does this look green to you?youtube.com/watch?v=pA602kBb_Hc

youtube.com/watch?v=pA602kBb_Hc
Sorry. after burning... semi-slave workers cut it.
youtube.com/watch?v=-HJkR2xtilc

>GAMERS RISE UP

They’re just trying to fight Fake News, do you have a problem with that?

Wasn't New York and Miami supposed to be underwater by now? I watched shit on tv back in 2008 that said this.

2 shekels have been deposited into youre account

>A factory will produce 10 times more pollution making a single car than what that same car will put out in its lifetime.
Source?
Most source that I read put it at ~25% range, not 90%.

imagine being so fucking retarded you actually believe the shit you spout, go back to r/the_donald or better yet, kys you are self senpai

>95% of scientists asked about climate change agree
>"not real tho lol"

>cutting down on emissions so you won't expose your children to dangerous chemicals and smog on their way to school
>b-but I wanna drive around in muh gasguzzling truck because FREEDUM

>youre
*you're

Attached: 1452626153634.png (1280x1393, 629K)

Stop polluting the earth, american.

Attached: 1534829860469.jpg (1215x1079, 155K)

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY! #MAGA! KEK MY FELLOW PEDES!

kek

bp.com/en/global/corporate/energy-economics/statistical-review-of-world-energy/co2-emissions.html

>Declines were led by the US (-0.5%). This is the ninth time in this century that the US has had the largest decline in emissions in the world. This also was the third consecutive year that emissions in the US declined, though the fall was the smallest over the last three years.

>The largest increase in carbon emissions in 2017 came from China (1.6%), a reversal from the past three years when the largest increases in emissions came from India. China’s emissions in 2017 were 0.3% higher than the previous peak in 2014. China has had the world’s largest increments in carbon emission every year this century except in four years – 2000 and between 2014-16. The next highest increment came from India where emissions rose by 4.4%, though lower than its 10-year average (6% p.a.). Together, China and India accounted for nearly half of the increase in global carbon emissions.

>Not a single EU nation is within 80 percent of its respective target for emission reduction, according to Climate Action Network Europe (CANE). In its official EU report, CANE said “All EU countries are failing to increase their climate action in line with the Paris Agreement goal.” All but five countries aren’t even at 50 percent of their current targets.

Might want to look to your own nations for the culprit.

HOT

SCIENTIST ARE ALL DUMB! BELIEVE THIS BLOG POST BY A GUY WHO ISN'T A SCIENTIST OR EXPERT IN THIS FIELD TELL YOU THAT CLIMATE CHANGE ISN'T REAL. OH YEAH, WE ALSO GOT SCIENTIST WHO BACK US UP! BUT DON'T LOOK INTO WHO IS PAYING FOR THEIR "RESEARCH".

Attached: 1527686352589.jpg (506x391, 52K)

>China, the biggest polluter in the world
>Russia, the guys who live off selling gas and oil to Europe
Gee, I wonder why their "research" would show something different.

>EU emissions were also up (1.5%) with just Spain accounting for 44% of the increase in EU emissions. Among other EU members, UK and Denmark reported the lowest carbon emissions in their history.

Yeah, let's sneak in last part which isn't even in the source to further my cause as the source actually says something else.

name the "scientists"

Moat likely their videos aren't popular and/or related to your "interest" so they don't show up for you. YouTube is one of the biggest offenders of spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories.

Forgot the second link: washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/19/the-united-states-didnt-sign-the-paris-climate-acc/

>He thinks science should be democratic

Kys
Pull a Robin Williams.

this is why you are known as the new furries

>still didnt happen
Truly worst timeline

if you're not at least sceptical of the man-made climate change meme, then you're very naive.
Ever notice how the governments solution to the problems they push is nearly always either to increase spying on the population or increase taxes?

Attached: climate-change.png (600x398, 313K)

>Ever notice how the guy whose only tool is a hammer only hammers things?

if someone who loved to hammer things started telling me that we were heading for disaster and the only solution is to let him start hammering things, I would be very sceptical that he was just making up an excuse that would let him hammer more things.

I’ll bet your against nuclear power.

I'm not against it entirely, as it's not as dangerous as coal or oil, but the long term issue of nuclear waste isn't easily fixable, so my stance is preferably solar or hydro.

whoa... its almost as if increased taxes pay for other solutions.......

You think you're so fucking funny and original using the @ quoting meme

Warming has plateaued in the past 20 years despite carbon massively increasing thru the industrialization of China and India. It's almost like man made carbon has relatively no impact on the globe in comparison to other factors like water vapor and solar activity.

Attached: dxtslkcnleg11.jpg (5308x3528, 1.22M)

> the long term issue of nuclear waste isn't easily fixable
It’s been figured out, just nobody wants to implement the solutions.
> solar
Enjoy your intermittent power.
> hydro
Destructive

Hydro is pretty good, though directly ruins river ecosystems. Solar and wind are both prohibitively expensive, both in setup cost, maintenance, and waste. Solar panels are filled with toxic shit with no efficient way to recycle it. They end up with about the same footprint as nuclear power, but in fast forward because they last fuckall even compared to nuclear fuel rods themselves.

>and woke up
You do realise that every party of retards claim to have awoken and others need to do the same?
Stop saying this pretentious shit and fuck off.