Face it

Face it.

Apple makes the best hardware/OS in the world.

Windows and Linux are a joke and light years behind.

Attached: macos-mojave-dark-mode.jpg (1920x1280, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kE_TDLAM370
warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/
youtube.com/watch?v=h1QEIu6jgkk
youtube.com/watch?v=s1C04Ir1GYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They make a good OS, but have nothing to do with hardware manufacturing and pick out shit parts.

I don't agree, the hardware is always lesser than an equivalently priced PC. Even if you max out a Mac there's a lot of regular PCs that will beat it performance-wise.

I wish software companies like Apple would stop making hardware.

You have no idea what you're saying.

Their hardware is engineering marvel.

They build their own T2 chips, which has a security enclave and NVME controller, image controller, etc.

They build their own WIFI/BT components.

They pick out the best parts possible and retrofit it in their hardware.

There is no other manufacturer on the planet that goes to the extent than they do.

Matter of fact if it wasn't for Apple, no Wangblows laptop would look like they do now. Apple streamlined cheap Chinese labor and brought out some great precision manufacturing out of that shithole country.

Attached: [email protected] (940x620, 92K)

You're one of those nerds who watches Linusfag Techpenis reviews aren't ya?

You smelly virgin.

No one gives a fuck about ~5%-8% performance difference between a MacBook Pro and some gorilla thicc laptop from Gaycer or Assus.

I prefer quiet/thin/long lasting products and I don't give a shit about that 10% performance difference, nigga.

Meanwhile, they're too cheap to put the proper capacitors in their boards...
youtube.com/watch?v=kE_TDLAM370

One, reddit spacing.
Two, claims without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Three, sage.

*the best-melting hardware in the world

Okay great. I'm going to keep using Windows and GNU/Linux

> apple makes hardware

guys it's 1990 again! I'm young again! life gave me a second chance !

terrible hardware, great but declining software

Their cooling solution for the i9 15 pros is garbage though and needed more engineering and they've taken way too long to update the mac pro line to something people want and even when they do it's going to be aimed at milking people instead of offering real pros exactly what they want.

As an audio professional its really frustrating because really the mac os is overwhelming the best of the three but apples hardware options are lacking, they're spending more time engineering the keyboard than they are the cooling solutions and port options, really stupid shit for pros.

this, its kinda like nintendo. some very nice software, but all their hardware is fucking garbage, and yet they force you to buy it if u wanna use their software

>They build their own T2 chips, which has a security enclave and NVME controller, image controller, etc.
Which runs its own OS, which has been having kernel panics and crashing Macs.

It's also preventing data recovery solutions from being used with the soldered on SSD.

And then we have the touchbar, that thing is a shit show. Glitchy mess.

Yeap, Windows laptops sure are caveman 'tech' compared to Apple products!

>Muh capacitors

If we took every laptop to test like that Jew Rossman does, we would find issues with them all the time.

>It's also preventing data recovery solutions from being used with the soldered on SSD.

Use Time Machine you stupid faggot.

What does 'Pro' stand for? How can a workplace use Macbooks when there's no data recovery option? It's not viable.

That's not my point, you retarded shill. If they cheap out on the most basic of components, just what can you expect of the quality of their custom parts?
At least most other brands won't try to convince you so blatantly that paying a premium for getting less is worth it.

Sage
We don't deal with imbeciles that can't reason

Most pros I know that use MBPs have external backups anyway.

Also like I said, use Time Machine its very simple to use and it works and will save your ass.

More and more laptop manufacturers are going to solder SSDs, are you going to complain with them to or is it only Apple you have a hard on for?

I'm not a shill you fucking nigger.

I have a high end X299 Hackintosh (boots to Wangblows for gaymen) that I love. I've built many many PCs over the years.

I also have MacBook Pros.

How does that make me a shill? I prefer macOS/Apple for actual productivity. Wangblows is a joke and Lelnux is worse (fuck off with your 500,000 distros and GIMP).

Apple does not cheap out on the components.

MBPs price out at a fair point if you take into the fact that they have great customer support/warranty coverage.

Just don't get a 4TB SSD and you can save a lot of money.

Buyer's remorse thread

I'm not the one wrong here, you doofus.

You're the one who's poor and can't afford a superior machine that keeps you productive.

I wake up every day excited to use my Apple devices to get work done.

Sure all computers have problems, but I've always had to do less technical troubleshooting with Macs than I had to do with Wangblows.

I was a die hard Wangblows user since the 90s until early-mid 2000s and when Apple switched to Intel, I moved to Apple and never moved back.

Yeah they have been fucking about the Macs due to Tim Cook being a faggot, but that's not the point.

No buyers remorse here.

This is my 10th MacBook Pro since 2005 and I've had 4 Mac Pros and 2 iMac Pros over the years.

I recently built a Hackintosh (10core, 64GB RAM, Vega Frontier) and couldn't be happier.

Next year I will get a Mac Pro.

>More and more laptop manufacturers are going to solder SSDs, are you going to complain with them to or is it only Apple you have a hard on for?
It's not just the soldering you fag. The T2 chip handles encryption. There's no data recovery port. You can't get any data off of a Macbook with *anything* corrupted on the logicboard, which unfortunately has a lot of soldered components that can go wrong.

I like OS X, but that is not a good hardware design in any way, shape, or form.

One sentence is not a paragraph you fucking retard.

>Apple does not cheap out on the components
Apex Kek.

Encryption is serious and I for one am fine with them removing that data recovery port, which no one used anyway.

Like I said, get a 1TB USB drive and do time machine backups. It's very easy.

Also you can do iCloud backups on an hourly basis of your drive (it does it in the background) or just use something else like BackBlaze.

Don't be a fag and look backwards, look forwards.

Poo in loo Pajeet.

Attached: 1524244089023.jpg (643x960, 256K)

So basically you're telling us that after all these years in computers, you haven't learned a single thing ?
Try gardening maybe

P.S. If you're paid for this, you are stealing your boss.

>Don't be a fag
>uses fagOS

Yeah keep going with ad-hominem attacks. Let's see where that get's you.

You seem jealous and poor and have zero arguments against my superior intellect.

Historically Apple users have always been more wealthy and educated, anyway.

Cheap $500 laptop nerds are weeabos who jerk it to tentacle anime.

imagine spending your day shilling a shitty laptop on Jow Forums

"You're the one who's poor and can't afford a superior machine that keeps you productive"

Ah it's the usual schizo.
Sage

Face it.
Apple makes the worst hardware/OS in the world.
Throttlebooks, fagOS and lagPhones are a joke.

Attached: 1534417854427.jpg (656x611, 52K)

I'll look forwards when Apple delivers a solution that works. The T2 chip is horribly buggy. And once more, while using Time Machine works on a personal machine, it is not a viable answer to any businesses that want to use Apple computers. They do not fit 'Pro' criteria.

bait is a bit too obvious now
you tried

At least Apple top execs are all white.

Microshaft and Google are literally pajeets at the top.

Keep trying faggot.

I bet you I've been using computers longer than you.

I keep backups of backups and most importantly, that is the only way to do things. If you don't keep any backups of your shit, expect to lose it.

Either way if your SSD chokes on a Wangblows laptop, your data is TOAST. So what the FUCK is your point idiot?

SSDs are not like hard drives where you can remove the platters and still recover if the heads/motors/chips die.

If your only excuse is the lack of the recovery port, then you're a fucking idiot.

>Shitty laptop
>Makes me over $150,000 a year

Yeah, weeabo. Keep living in your mums basement.

>board dies
>data goes with it

>board dies
>literally just remove ssd and plug it in to another machine

Why is this so hard to understand?

>it's this same pathetic cringey reddit spacing street shitting appletoddler spamming Jow Forums non-stop
Literally LMAOing at your street shitting life.
How many times have the mods range banned you at this point Rajeet?

Attached: 1513701840288.png (813x1402, 405K)

They fixed that in 48 hours via a software update.

Would Dell ever do that?

No.

Not everything is bait you paranoid idiot.

I know Apple is hated on Jow Forums but I got tired of seeing really terrible threads with people posting ugly shit with zero taste thinking they are superior for some reason.

It actually makes me sad you people exist.

>$150,000
Is that supposed to be impressive?

It makes me sad that you shit in the street. You do realize you're an embarrassment to your country right?

Boards rarely die. Unless you drop your shit and kick it around.

I'm on my 10th MacBook Pro and I haven't had issues in the last 10+ years.

Stop watching Rossman videos you dweeb. The majority of Mac users don't have these many problems.

Also read what I said about backups you idiot.

I don't even have a reddit account. Keep dreaming fa/g/got.

Report and hide.

>it's the no-life appletoddler reset his modem until he got an IP the mods haven't range banned and is spazzing out on Jow Forums again episode

Attached: 1521708499779.jpg (720x405, 23K)

It's more than you make or anyone on Jow Forums makes.

I live in USA.
Not Indian.
Irish.

>Stop watching Rossman
Says everything really.

>No one gives a fuck about ~5%-8% performance difference between a MacBook Pro and some gorilla thicc laptop from Gaycer or Assus.

>I prefer quiet/thin/long lasting products and I don't give a shit about that 10% performance difference, nigga.

Only basedboys and women don't care about performance

Apple products have terrible build quality and repair ability due to being built form over function. They're extremely anti consumer.

Better to have a thick laptop that can actually cool the hardware vs a itoddler book that has the dual purpose of being a hot plate.

>if it wasn't for Apple, no Wangblows laptop would look like they do now.
This is actually why I hate Apple the most

>Report like a snowflake

Did the truth hurt your fee fees, commie?

?

[Throttling on]
Just buy it, goy.

Reminder that this iPajeet shill outed himself.
>makes fake celebrity account
>sends himself messages for "le ebic trole xD"
>forgets to remove his sim
>exposes himself as a literal pajeet on vodafone india
>actually tries to pull a "i-i-i was just PRETENDING to be a pajeet" "i-i-it was just a joke!"
warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
>even tries to hide it with airplane mode
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/

Attached: 1506438191288.png (195x200, 65K)

based

I like the guy, but he's a typical subhuman.

>Terrible build quality

LMAO

>they are anti-consumer
Uh so you're saying Microsoft isn't? hahahah

>thick laptop
kek

Apple figured out that a computing device is supposed to be like an appliance. Think Braun, etc. This has been their methodology for many many years.

If you think that's anti-consumer then you do not understand product design.

The ONLY thing I fault apple is their shitty 1 button mouse, but I always use a Logitech anyway.

Post a picture of all your Apple shit and your Hackintosh instead of LARPing.

Samefagging.

>14 seconds apart
>samefag

Attached: samefag.png (500x1500, 5K)

I don't get it user, why do you love Macs so much? I had a 13" rMBP.

I really like the OS, it's pretty useful and intuitive. The software is usually... garbage. iWork was worse than Office, Office for Mac sucked. The best video player was unironically VLC because mPlayerX didn't remove previously watched videos from memory. iTunes is bad, and you don't have as many simple options to replace it with like Foobar2k. The Adobe stuff didn't feel any better on a Mac than it did on Windows, save for the fact it didn't have a background and the windows just sort of floated around. 3D modelling and CAD software is significantly limited compared with Windows. They've slowly made Expose/Spaces into something completely useless in the form of Mission Control.

Honestly, I found myself being too precious with the computer because it was expensive, and not productive enough because the software was lacking.

>Reddit spacing

Every fucking time

Everyone knows you shit in the street Pajeet. Your street shitting around Jow Forums is so laughably recognizable it's pathetic. Tell your supervisor we're not impressed. No rupees or toilet paper for you today, guess you'll have to wipe your ass with your hand after your daily street shitting.

Attached: 1519433060901.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I love the OS.
I love the trackpad.
I love the screen.
I love the integration and standardization of hardware across the platform. That means less troubleshooting.

Look, I was on your side for many many years and even went out of the way to make fun of Macfags. But ever since I got into the professional industry I've always been a Mac first.

It's just a great platform.

I do not agree with what Tim Cuck is doing with the Mac, and I hope the Mac doesn't disappear in general because I would lose my mind if I moved to Wangblows full time. I would probably commit suicide desu.

I cannot live without Adobe and the apps that are on macOS. So I cannot live with Lelnux.

I also like Apple Care. I take that shit in and they fix it within a few days, no questions asked. And sometimes they give me a brand new Mac if they can't fix it. Top tier.

I try to avoid the smelly onions-filled Mac stores so I just call support and they send me a box and I send them my devices.

Are you going to post your shit or not, LARPer?

Also VLC is pretty bad.

Try IINA. Very beautiful and there is no Wangblows equivalent at all.

Prove it.

Prove it. I live in Seattle. There's literally nothing on my body that is pajeet at all.

What do you want to see? Let me grab a pic for you.

All of it. Timestamped.

>the jobless neet mactoddler found an ip range the mods havent banned and is sperging out again from his pozcum encrusted toddler toy

Attached: 1534828078579.jpg (540x540, 52K)

A computer is not an appliance but a tool to any real professional or power user and Apple makes shit tools in comparison other than their os which is admittedly pretty great.

I guess Itoddler shit is great for shit posting on Jow Forums from your moms basement in streetshitterland ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Prove it street shitter. Take a picture out your window of a car with a Washington license plate.

found OP
youtube.com/watch?v=h1QEIu6jgkk

This. Do it faggot or this is another one for the archives.

There's a ton of shit I don't like about Windows. I don't like that it has 2 fucking control panels, I don't like the shit apps it downloads, I don't like how overly sensitive the 'minimize all' window wiggle is, I don't like how it handles updates, or nags, or that the desktop notifications suck ass.

But Macs are really expensive. I can't justify that money on a computer that runs butchered software. I can't justify it on a computer that makes poor design choices (with no real option otherwise) like the touchbar. My job is literally writing, and I feel Macs were lacking even for that task. Shit like not being able to set proof language in iWork, or a lack of effective referencing tools. Even Excel had half of its formulas ripped out on the Mac version.

Shit in the UK you can't even buy a Mac for under £1000 unless you buy an incredibly outdated, baseline Macbook Air.

I really like the idea behind them, but they just aren't that good.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 11.19.11 PM.png (593x850, 756K)

wow its literally just a normal computer
you better post something else

Don't mind the shoes

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 11.19.24 PM.png (616x786, 767K)

Truthfully, this fag is probably just a masochist. He enjoys being shat on, as well as shitting in the street, so he comes to Jow Forums and acts as retarded as possible. Apple faggots have some pretty weird fetishes.

Attached: 1526291358791.png (798x770, 676K)

What is this supposed to prove? It could literally be any fucking machine.

You asked for the Hackintosh...

All my other shit is back at my office.

And no I'm not a onions boy, I don't keep the boxes and masturbate to the Apple logo.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 11.18.45 PM.png (584x352, 101K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

>You're the one who's poor and can't afford a superior machine that keeps you productive.

Equipment cost has literally nothing to do with productivity. That's just an old racket that Apple uses to justify the ridiculous markup on their machines. I stay perfectly productive on my $150 LinuxMint ThinkPad, and I've never had to troubleshoot anything.

>no timestamped picture of monitor and about mac
>"All my other shit is back at my office."
Nice one faggot, saving.

This

>street shitting appletoddler from new delhi can't take a pic of a washington license plate
youtube.com/watch?v=s1C04Ir1GYw

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 11.25.50 PM.png (2100x1300, 3.89M)

>still no timestamp
epic

>street shitting mactoddler lied his way into a corner about living in seattle and can't take it back now
LMAO

TAKE

THE

POO

TO

THE

LOO

Where's the license plate, faggot?

I don't get it, why'd you Hackintosh instead of just buying an iMac Pro?

>b-b-but apple hardware is good!
Fucking hilarious. Saving this shit.

Meh you justr want to see my reflection in the monitors so you can "le expose" me for being indian ;)

I'm a graphic designer, you can't catch me, nigga.

TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO

Honestly in that situation I think I'd rather have the 5k display.

Waiting for 2019 Mac Pro....

Apple dun goofed with the Mac Pro line (no updates since 2013).

Not buying an iMac Pro for a very good reason. I can totally afford it though.

Also I'm one of you guys, I like building things...and this was kind of a fun side project. It works flawlessly.

I haven't booted into Wangblows for Gaymen related stuff for 6 months.

HE FUCKING DID IT
HE DODGED THE QUESTION

PAJEET BTFO

Is this the DESIGNATED thread?

Attached: 1521442948548.jpg (622x767, 191K)

I don't know any pajeet graphic designer that's actually good.

So you got the wrong guy, bud.

Me neither. Guess that's why you're a jobless loser that just sits at home jerking it to fruit shit all day and taking breaks only to shit in the street.

Attached: 1504417077722.png (594x648, 152K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1511012428903.png (695x1614, 1.06M)