I am a 29 year old neet that never had a legal job and I'm getting into computer science and coding...

I am a 29 year old neet that never had a legal job and I'm getting into computer science and coding. Is it too late for me to get a job in the industry?

Attached: 1535335481493.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

Only if you're "trans"

Of course not user, it's never too late to turn your live around!

Now go, became a productive member of society, get Jow Forums and find yourself a nice girl!

Attached: Zack-Snyder-at-the-Berlin-001.jpg (460x276, 24K)

Find work as a QA engineer. It's a good way to get in the door as someone with basic computing knowledge and can be a good stepping stone towards becoming a developer if that's what you want to do

No. Just do what you want to do. Life is short.

nice trips and no

I'm older and doing the same user, so good luck buddeh

Attached: 1516896902767.jpg (2536x3381, 930K)

>Find work as a QA engineer.

Pretty much this. Don't try compete against the younger programmers... it's too late for you. Just get good at something for which there is steady demand and that most programmers find too boring to specialize in, like SQL.

Attached: eng.jpg (687x389, 45K)

what am i looking at here

>things that never happen

>interaction engineer
>engineer

Attached: 1530356182822.jpg (247x250, 8K)

40+ here.
daily job is writing hundreds (sometimes thousandds) lines of T-SQL stored procedures.
pretty boring but it's comfy and gets the job done.

What country?

>get Jow Forums and find yourself a nice girl!
what an absolute waste of time

what gives her flesh that unnatural texture and sheen?

I kind of like these depressing family photos, but I always wonder how they end up online in the first place.

You mean the "aura"-esque shine around her legs ? That's the light of the flash bouncing off her moistened up legs.

become a girl
show how serious you are about wanting to work in tech

grandparents facebook

Her skin looks unnatural all over. Her face is especially disturbing.

What's in someways worse is that he doesn't realise fully yet that he has a family that loves him dearly.
Many 20 years don't have familys that love them, or even have a family.

No, never give up in trying to change yourself for the better.

>living a healthy heart-disease free life is a waste of time
>having sex is a waste of time
Disgusting fucking blob go contribute something to the world

If we told you it was too late, what would you do differently?

It's the texture of the foundation she's using, have you never seen a woman before?

>wasting your youth on basic things anyone could go instead of learning before your neuroplasticity clock runs out
Nothing wrong with being healthy, but if you're one of those guys who turns it into a major part of your life, I think it's a big timesink and distraction. Finding a gf is an even worse waste of time if you care about doing anything meaningful.

I hope you're not implying that women are supposed to look like that because make-up can make you look like that.

sounds like the kind of job where you could put on some instrumental music and get into a comfy flow.

how much do you make for this?

Just specialize in something. Look for Job Offers in your area, and see whats more in demand.

Some old geezer might have died and he was maintaining some archaic database for some company, or some shit.

It will work out as long as you actually learn. Good luck.

I suggest you get some assistance in finding a part time job, just to get accustomed to scheduled work, it will help in the learning process.

Humans need schedules to be productive.

I am 27 years old and spent my 20s drinking several times a week. I have a crappy college diploma and a job as a CAD monkey drawing lines on a computer for 8 hrs a day. It's probably too late for me but I can't stand working so much that I decided to at least try going to university for CS before offing myself. YOLO and all that. It's be a terrible shame not to at least try doing something you might enjoy rather than slaving away doing something you hate.

Don’t listen to this fag, do what makes you happy and forget the rest, remember the only limiting factor in your success is yourself and your own level of motivation

Good luck OP

That looks so much like me in the past it's kinda creepy. Same look, same hair, almost same shirt but fixed it before heading to uni at 18. I feel sorry for him.

yes

>software """" ENGINEER """" getting upset

>t. I take no pride in my body
You belong here

I think you're focusing on the wrong parts here. I don't think anyone should be obese, I just think that it's more important to pursue knowledge while you're still young.

assuming that you're not exceptionally smart. you're fucked.

It’s also important to explore the limits of your body at the same time, I agree you’re only young once but when you stop being able to learn new things it’s around the same time your body starts falling apart, you’ll never see your 23 year old body again, make it count.

Not to say that you shouldn’t learn while you’re young, they go hand in hand, healthy body begets a healthy mind

*crack*
*sip*

All jobs are shit and anyone get tired of monotonous work.
I have old thinkpad and clean toilets every friday 1$/h. My favorit hobby is install gentoo everyday.

>remember the only limiting factor in your success is yourself and your own level of motivation

Get a load of this fag

Attached: tony robbins.jpg (309x475, 43K)

Sorry I forgot I was on a neet containment board

Easy to forget. Upvoted.

I'm 23 and I was in doubt if I should continue studying this. Thanks for the motivation, user.

Attached: actor_keanu_reeves_being_glum.jpg (779x500, 330K)

Learn C# niggers

electrical engineer
if you didn't have calc in college or university you shouldn't call yourself an engineer

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

If you have to go to university to get a programming job, don't even waste your time with uni..

t. 90k out of grad Canadian

Attached: 1437185216571.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>find yourself a nice girl!
How to ruin your life and take huge shit on your bank account 101.

I had to take calc for my computer science major, which was in the college of engineering at an ABET accredited university. Does this mean I'm an engineer even though I have no other qualifications?

if you're not an academic yeah. i mean i wouldn't listen to faggots here anyway but if you want to be respected you should never stop learning and be expert at what you do.

I'm in the same boat, except i've had shit min wage jobs. I just pissed away my life getting stoned and drunk because I couldn't deal with anxiety. I'm going to learn anyway because i'm having a good time, but I feel like there's no way I can compete with kids who have a CS degree and have been programming since they were like 16. I can't ever think of anything useful to make either, so i'm stuck just reading through shit like w3school and making useless shit to test out the concept.

>Is it too late for me to get a job in the industry?
Being hired? yes
Freelancing? No

you are fucked. I really fucking hate that american dishonesty and fake support. You are done. It's over. You are almost 30 what the fuck do you expect from your live? No you are not late bloomer you are not another Steve Jobs you will never be successful if you have never worked to this very day. You are probably socialy inept and it shows. You will never ever be taken seriously. Just do yourself a favour OP and at least accept reality as it is don't be another asshole like those SJW monsters who live in fabricated world and would rather die than accept the true face of reality. Don't be a monster be a fucking man for once in your fucking life.

It is never too late if you aren't a brainlet.
If you are dumb, you should stick to flipping burgers.
It just makes me angry when I have to fix any code from dumb people.

>be a man for once by continuing to waste your life

Attached: e165d715bb9d88a384a7263a94bc3664.jpg (302x256, 23K)

Colour your hair bright pink or blue, claim you're confused about your sexuality, tell everyone about your mild mental illness and espouse the communist manifesto at every opportunity.

Congratulations and welcome to Google.

>getting Jow Forums for girls
You should get Jow Forums for yourself

pretty good. although i'm just an ordinary employee, my salary is on par with team leaders. i'm allowed to come anytime so i usually come around noon. i listen to game/anime instrumental music when the others go home in the afternoon.

Nah I didn't necessarily mean actively seeking one out. Just kind of having one is what I took the "find yourself a nice girl" to mean

Not always true. Stop dating plastic gold diggers

This though, self improvement should be the main driving factor

The industry is pretty big, so no. You don't have to go into software dev, you can do QA, testing, admin, devops, ux, data or business analyst, help desk, project management, or teach at a bootcamp or whatever.

I'd start raping wymyn

Attached: fed_u.jpg (1192x333, 83K)

>you have been nothing but a waste of life
>therefore should not work towards improving yourself but continue doing something
>doing otherwise is SJWYZ
Guess this explains why Jow Forumsjeets are such burn outs.

No. It is perfectly fine. Do not give up and keep it up user. I wish you to get your dream job... or any job that you like.