Is Bluestacks safe to use?

Is Bluestacks safe to use, or should I use something else? I want to run Terrarium TV on my PC.

Attached: bluestacks-logo-only-800x516.jpg (800x516, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anbox.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What ever happened to bluestacks? Used to be a great tool for mobile development until they pivoted to "angry birbs emulator".

HAXM

Or Qemu

too much ads

android-studio + android-emulator

yes why make our lifes way more complicated

whats next gonna propose to the user to cook his own rom first?

Are there any Android emulators that DON'T force ads or install sponsored apps behind your back?

Guess you don't know how brainlet simple avd is.

Leapdroid is good but it's windows only as far as I know and was taken down as they were bought by Google and it didn't pass CTS.

You'll have to get it from softonic or some shit like that. It's definitely good though, minimal bloat and no ads.

MEmu will show you a small ad (app-sized icon) on the bottom of the screen, that's it. You can even install a different launcher, if you don't want to see that entirely, the default launcher isn't forced. There's no forced ads besides that, and it works rather well.
Last I used it, Genymotion also had no ads, it was just a pure Android emulator with no strings attached, but they've moved to a pay-to-use model with no free option (only a trial, I believe), so if paying is not an option, that's out of the table.

Noted. I'll check it out.

having to properly set up avd
vs
bluestacks that is literally few clicks and set up of the android box

hmmm
i dont think you understand what OP wants

I decided to download MEmu. Seems alright so far.

Has anyone tried anbox.io yet?

"setting up" emulator in android studio is same few clicks, you sorry excuse for a retard. Instead you propose to download same repackaged emulator but with ads and god know what other stuff like trackers. How the fuck you managed to get to Jow Forums board being that sorry brainlet? Go shit stupid stuff out of your mouth on Quora or something.

OP here, I'm using Memu and it's alright but it's a bit slow. Is there anything faster? I can set up a more complex emulator if I have to. I don't really care about ads or tracking.

Attached: Dle3uGWVAAAwgkt.jpg (564x714, 45K)

OK, Memu is kinda shit, it's already crashed on me. What else should I try?

android studio emulator

or just keep using bluestacks since your just going to use it for terrarium

unfortunately bluestacks is the best overall.

Giving Leapdroid a try. Am I putting myself at risk since it's based on an older version of Android?

>setting up the vm
>setting up the exact phone
>setting up the bbs
>then setting up the phone

its the same as bluestacks that only have ads inside of the vm that literally takes only the installer clicks..

wew

you should be fine its a vm after all.

I connected it to my Google account though

if your paranoid about it you could just change your password and setup a different account to use with the vm

>install and run android studio
>click "avd devices"
>choose model and os you want
>wait for it to download
>run

wew.

No, you dont need to setup vm, studio does that for you. What the fug is bbs? Thats all I did, everything just werks. Maybe you tried to setup it yourself, like, 4 years ago? Everything is ezpz now

>terrarium
piece of shit malware that is unusable even with lucky patcher's patches
use peerflix or something sane instead

doesnt matter its in a vm

it's still slow and garbage

Yeah it's a kludgy POS. Gonna try Peerflix.

AMIDuOS is great, but it's discontinued now

OK, fuck Terrarium TV, and fuck all this slow ass emulator nonsense. What's a native app for PC that provides similar functionality? Is Kodi still a thing?

Attached: DlZKTfdVAAEChuk.jpg (643x1200, 53K)

I used TVMC once and it was good but I think it's discontinued.