Did you get into the tech industry because of passion or you were clueless and wanted a job with decent pay?

Did you get into the tech industry because of passion or you were clueless and wanted a job with decent pay?

Attached: 1526289694945.png (640x427, 400K)

i like getting treated like shit, it's actually my fetish! the tech industry was my only option

cuz i'm autistic

Can't get a job desu even with a CS degree

Attached: elon.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>what is self employment

>even with a CS degree
the fuck did you do during college? did you even do one internship? couldn't even make some nerdy friends with good ideas and a lot of drive?

I got into SE because it was the one "high-tier" profession I had the technical know-how to do without any additional effort. Also autism.

I'm guessing the E is for Engineering?

yes. Tech includes a fuckton of professions.

I know, just trying to figure out which one you did because I've heard SE used for a lot of things.

Because it's all I'm good at

Attached: 43d3ce10-954e-48be-aa09-36a3b0a03db9.jpg (720x492, 89K)

I’m starting my cs bachelor at a good uni in krautland next summer.
My goal is to be able to find work in Japan with decent enough pay to be able to afford the living costs there and preferably at a western company.
I don‘t know shit about tech tho, only know some basic java. I don’t even know desktop environments too well since I used macOS since forever (just werks).
Should I go through with it? I want a healthy work life balance which seems to be rare in tech. But my only other options would be finance and mechanical engineering which I am not really interested in.

Attached: B0E17273-CD20-4E6C-8DD9-7E04612FFE1F.jpg (565x800, 137K)

>tfw poor florida resident so gotta go to some uni in state to save money
have fun going overseas

thanks, I am just fortunate to have relatives there

I work a comfy 6 hours a day as developer but it hasn't always been like that.

more info pls
what kind of developer and where?

Can't into internship if poorfag

as a SJW i want to destroy tech industry

well memed

Based and redpilled.

Based and redpilled.

stfu

Mate get a graduate job

Like going for a graduates degree and then doing work?

freelance full-stack from the Netherlands